This extension helps to export orders from buyer account on Walmart.com.
The Walmart Order Scraper extension helps you get all orders from your Walmart Buyer Account (https://www.walmart.com/account) into a CSV File. With the extension, you get the complete information for your orders and easily track each Order with a document file containing all Order's data. This Chrome Extension is mostly useful for Merchants who are doing DropShipping from Walmart.com. The CSV file you will get with the help of Walmart Order Scraper will contain the following fields for your orders: 1) Order Type: Type of Order, for example, Online Order. 2) Total Number of items: Total Number of items in an Order. 3) Order Date. 4) Order Number: Walmart Order Number. 5) Order Status: Current Status of Order, for example, Arrived by Date or Delivered. 6) Address: Complete address of the customer who purchased the item. 7) Processed: Status of Order in terms of Percentage 8) Tracking Number: Tracking Number of the Order ( If available ) 9) Tracking URL: URL to follow the Order ( If available ). 10) Actual Price. 11) Return Policy: Return policy is available or not. 12) Subtotal, Shipping and Surcharges, Tax. 13) Order Total: Total price of the Order. 14) Payment Method: The Payment method (one or more) used to make the Order payment. 15) Item name. How does it work? You can get your Order CSV in just a few steps. - Install the Walmart Buyer Order Scraper in your chrome browser. - Log in your Walmart Buyer Account and go to the order section. - Now, click on Extension Icon and click on *Start-Process*. - Once you click on the *Start-Process* button, the extension will start the process to fetch Order and will download the CSV file for your all Order. You can stop the process at any page, click on *Stop and Download CSV*, and this will provide you the CSV till the current page. Note: 1) Kindly use the below parameters to open the document. - Use comma (,) as a separator. - Use Double Quote (") as text delimiter. 2) For more, please email your query at [email protected] Thank You :)
- (2020-12-24) mary decaro: Walmart doesn't let me have some clients tracking numbers and this helped so much thank you this just saved my life lol
- (2020-11-23) Hoorma Ahmedi: not working properly. only pull data for last 2 days. after running for 1 hours + I am not worried about the price of the app. it just wasted so much time. I emailed [email protected] no response.
- (2021-02-02, v:1.0.7) Benjamin Blumenthal: Please fix the tracking number column. Thanks!
Does not scrape tracking numbers correctly
- (2020-08-09, v:1.0.6) Mike M: Would love if this worked but is highly inaccurate in picking up all purchases
Will only pick up 6 or 7 items and then continues refreshing page but not capturing info. I have tried to stop at each page but I have several hundred orders I would like in CSV. Any planned updates? Thanks
- (2020-05-21, v:1.0.6) Terry Chaney: Seems to only scrape WalMart online orders omitting in-store purchases in the database
I have run this several times on 2 different accounts, but I cannot get it to scrape all of the orders. It only grabs online orders and for all others simply says "Not Available." Love to use this, but as it is it does not meet my needs. Thanks!
- (2019-11-28, v:1.0.2) CC Plus88: Not working properly
All I get is order number and product name. All other columns are blank or say unknown. How to fix this?