Tumblr Pro, get your hat, show your pride.
An extension inspired by the 2014 April fools prank played by Tumblr. Just like the prank, you can go "Pro" and have a top hat place on top of your profile picture and the profile of any one you follow. Enjoy your new classy Tumblr.
- (2018-01-24) hannahmontanafannah at live dot ca: It's a good idea but it doesn't work. The hat appears behind the icon, not in front of it.
- (2015-04-20) Ashleah White: Four out of five because even though my hat is missing, everybody else looks so "dash"-ing! :D
- (2014-09-13) Astrid Falkner: 10/10 because hats are always great. Also I missed April Fool's Day this year, so I'm glad I don't have to miss out entirely.
- (2014-04-21) Lucicat Mutatio: this was what i wanted my whole life, but with an on and off button. Is there a way it can be added? I dont feel classy 24/7. I am an aMURRIKKUHN after all.
- (2014-04-17) Grappling Hook Jones: THANK GOD!
- (2014-04-14) harrison: May I have the link to that pic from the screencapped dash? it looked really nice .v.
- (2014-04-14) Prinetta: Oh my god, I love you. Thaaaanks.
- (2014-04-14) Millie McIntyre: perfect perfect matt miller can once again be fancy
- (2014-04-14) Abbey isawesome: Ahh perfect my hat is back now time to retake my avatar selfie so my head is tilted slightly
- (2014-04-13) Luka Deku: I've once again gone pro. Glorious.
- (2014-04-13) MadameSomnambule: My hat's back! :D
- (2014-04-06) kayla s.: My hat is back!
- (2015-05-04, v:1.7) Ron rbiknkylove: Top Hat
can't get the top hat on my avatar. Even though I do subscribe to pro. Can you help me?
- (2014-10-09, v:1.7) Y -: Missing Hat!
All of the hats are showing except mine which is the purpose of me getting this extension, please fix it
- (2014-07-16, v:1.6) Nikki Mae: Worked great, but recently having issues.
Up until recently, this was working great and made my tumblr feel a little more fun. But within the past few days, it's started to cause problems with my Tumblr. Something with this extension was causing my tumblr to be unable to like posts, edit posts, view my side blog list, access my tracked tags, or view images in full size. I had no idea what was causing this at the time, I tried just about everything else to fix the problem; re-installing Chrome, clearing my cache/cookies/history, disabling by AdBlock - none of it fixed the problem. I tried logging into another Tumblr account only to be met with the same issues. So I checked my accounts on another browser, and everything worked fine. So I knew it must have been something on Chrome, specifically. I even tried disabling my Stylish custom CSS, and that didn't work either. So I turned to disabling my Tumblr Pro extension, and now my Tumblr works perfectly. Hope someone can look into this, I liked having the top hat on my icons but I can't work with a half functioning Tumblr.