Don't let the internet spoil your TV! Block headlines, tweets, facebook posts and everything with Unspoiler.
New Version 2.2! * Save your blocked headlines so you can read them later. * White list any sites you don't want blocked. Replace any headlines, tweets, facebook posts,with a spoiler warning label. Click the plugin button in your browser bar and type in the name of any shows or references you don't want to read about. You can also just type "unspoil <show name>" in the chrome addressbar. Unspoiler will check any webpage you load for those spoilers and replace them with a warning label which lets you know what it's found. When you're ready to read spoilers again you can remove anything you've blocked by clicking the plugin button or going into the unspoiler options.
- (2019-04-26) Laura Freake: Works well, but if you want it to be more precise you need to write alot of different key-words related to the movie or series. Otherwise, Just what I needed for Avengers Endgames.Thank You. ( Also, If it could block images under blocked headlines, that would be great)
- (2019-04-17) Arlo L: #keepthesecrets #avengersendgame
- (2018-04-30) Danger Ranger: This is a great tool. It should also unspoil thumbnail on Youtube. This app is greaaaaat!!
- (2017-11-21) Junior Sandoval: Excelente!!!!
- (2017-11-18) Ahmet Can KAYA: Eklediğiniz terimi sitelerde görünce üstünü kapatıyor. Gayet kullanışlı.
- (2017-10-27) Tipo: Pretty bad. Doesn't work well on youtube and other sites.
- (2017-10-22) Charles Magnuson: While this extension does block terms you input, it lacks important functionality. First, it's rather difficult to enable and disable this extension. I use the extension to block Formula 1 stuff before I can view a grand prix. Simply removing a single search term from the extension does not work for me: http://ca.mag.cm/351y3G022j1j. Instead, I have to go into Chrome's settings and manually disable/enable the extension in between races. This extension really, really needs a simple on/off switch. Second, this extension sucks if you have to enter a list of terms. For a TV show, all I need to do is enter the show name and a few character names. For Formula 1, I have to enter dozens of people names, team names, the grand prix name, and much more. Entering these one by one is very frustrating. This extension ought to feature the ability to enter multiple terms at once. Overall, this extension does not work well for Formula 1 fans.
- (2017-10-05) Kamen Kamenov: suprised how well this works
- (2017-08-11) Bruno Viotti: Parou de funcionar no facebook..perdeu 90% da utilidade
- (2017-08-07) Hannah Smith: I loved this extension, but recently it seems to have stopped working on Facebook. It still works everywhere else on the Internet, but it is completely failing to block the same terms on Facebook. I checked to make sure I didn't accidentally whitelist Facebook somehow. Anyone else having this problem?
- (2017-07-23) Ankush Dharkar: No longer works on Facebook
- (2017-07-18) Zatchary Belltucker: LOVE it. Absolute MUST HAVE for anyone behind on Game of Thrones.
- (2017-07-02) John Smith: This extension is great, but I really wish it had a blacklisting option, rather than just a whitelisting one.
- (2017-05-25) Hiale Alves: Antes funcionava no facebook,agora não mais.
- (2017-05-11) Hugo D. Barbosa: Muito bom, tava procurando uma extensão como essa faz tempos! Pra min ficaria perfeito se alem de bloqueasse textos, também imagens relacionadas. Por exemplo, quando estou navegando no youtube e tem um video contando spoilers de um novo episódio de uma serie, alem do título do video conter spoilers, a imagem(thumbnaiL) contem também.
- (2017-04-14) Nico Bé: Doesn't work on Facebook
- (2017-04-11) Anonymous X.: Ne fonctionne plus sur Facebook :( Doesn't work anymore on Facebook :(
- (2016-12-28) Jan Paul Torres: Excellent. Almost perfect as long as you know your keywords. Used it to block Pokemon Sun and Moon, Alolan, and other keywords. Enjoying the game without much knowledge of what happens. My only suggestion is if you can, please block the thumbnails of videos on YouTube. Besides that, I can't imagine having Chrome without it. :)
- (2016-10-16) Wilder Chase: will walking dead coming back on soon, this is a godsend
- (2016-07-10) Ailen: It's great! Works as advertised, even though you have to tell it to block also possible related search terms. The website whitelist also works flawlessly. The only thing I'd love to see implemented is a "search term" whitelist - in case you don't want spoilers on a tv show, but you still want to know its premiere dates, for example. It'd be great if you could associate some whitelisted terms with the ones you want to block.
- (2016-06-20) Jenna Christensen: Pretty good, but it doesn't block pictures next to headlines, which can be really spoilery. If not for that I'd give it a higher rating.
- (2016-05-18) Jean Claudio Vinci: Molto molto utile, funziona davvero bene e mi aiuta a difendermi dagli spoiler!
- (2016-05-18) Gerard Caulfield: Awesome, I love this although it would be great if it mentioned that the list was empty to start with and asked you to populate it the first time you install.
- (2016-04-27) Vinícius Muniz: Muito útil! Realmente bloqueia os spoilers de acordo com os filtros que adicionamos. =)
- (2016-04-13) Ludwing Gunnar Porcel Vallejos: MUY UTIL
- (2017-08-16, v:2.2.0) Karina Garcia Artica: doesnt work on fb
it only works on other pages not in fb why?
- (2017-08-01, v:2.2.0) Rea Manderino: Facebook feed no longer being blocked
Over the last few months, I'm starting to see Game of Thrones articles again. The extension works with Google searches, but it looks like FB may have changed something.
- (2017-07-25, v:2.2.0) James Furey: Image Blocking
Would you consider blocking images where "alt" or "title" tags match our block list? Just saw a Game of Thrones spoiler because an image wasn't blocked – checked the page source code and if the "alt" tag was matched, the image would have been unspoiled. Love your work!
- (2017-07-23, v:2.2.0) Ankush Dharkar: Does not work on facebook
I tried blocking "Justice League" and "Stranger Things" Did not work
- (2017-07-13, v:2.2.0) Rekombo Freeman: Flags
How to hide red flags?
- (2017-07-02, v:2.2.0) John Smith: Blacklist
Can you please add a website blacklist option?
- (2017-04-14, v:2.2.0) Nico Bé: Facebook
Doesn't work on Facebook.
- (2017-04-03, v:2.2.0) Fausto Stiward Herrera Herrera: Pregunta
I can't use Unspoiler on my Google Chrome. Please Help me
- (2016-07-20, v:2.2.0) Marco Kretz: YouTube Thumbmails
This does not block Thumbmails on YouTube
- (2016-05-10, v:2.2.0) Larissa Ribeiro: TweetDeck
It'd be perfect if Unspoiler worked on TweetDeck too, since I leave it open at all times. :)