Add sounds to events triggered by user in Chrome, like switching tabs, etc. They can be manually disabled.
I created this extension to energize the experience of browsing the web. It adds sound effects to user triggered events like creating and closing tabs, switching tabs, scrolling, navigating back and forward, etc. All the effects can be manually disabled by clicking the extension icon. I am working on adding much more nicer sounds. This is my first extension, so please leave feedback for future versions. Thank you for checking out the extension. Contact me by visiting http://sivasuthan.com.
- (2020-09-28) Caleb Hawn: Pretty great. It does what it says. It has a few sounds that are toggled by various actions. You can always turn some of them off if you don't like some of them. It would be nice to change the sounds, though. Some alternative sound themes or allowing the user to import custom sound files would be super great and add a lot of value to the extension. I personally don't care for the stock sound effects. They're not bad; just not my cup of tea.
- (2020-09-09) hylozoik privat: Sounds: Too much - Too loud! REQUEST: Please add an Option for OWN SOUNDS. Like in the ''Extra Sounds'' Add-On for Firefox ... https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/extra-sounds
- (2020-08-23) Искендер Султаналиев: Hello dear developer. Please change the sounds for starting a new page or site to a different sound, softer. And please change the sound for closing the browser or web page. They are too loud for me. I am a blind person or they are very loud to my hearing. Thanks in advance. For some reason, I uncheck some of the checkboxes, but after the first launch they are removed by themselves and sounds for some actions in the browser appear again. We also need to work on this.
- (2020-07-18) Falco A.: terrible sounds. cant pick my own sounds. not worth it
- (2020-03-21) Newtomic: I like it, but it absolutely need a volume slider for the sounds in the extension... and if possible define custom sounds for the events. Like it is I can't use use it because the sounds are just too loud, so I'm using a much more limited one [ ejchjkneplcffgcopialnjofdhhggjik ].
- (2019-10-02) Pokey the bean TV: when i wanted to stop it it wold just re check it foo one star
- (2019-02-25) Kamandra Black: when i toggle more sounds it won't persist. also add custom sounds that would be nice.
- (2018-11-04) El Grumpo Taffo: So an entire extension for only 5 sounds and I can't even add my own sounds
- (2016-12-09) Ayman Ahmed: It's a great sound tool but yet it consumes memory.
- (2016-10-29) KlutzyNervus 1: it needs a shutdown sound
- (2016-10-08) Lee Mag: 希望能自定义音效文件 弹出菜单没有声音，希望添加声音
- (2016-08-21) Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
- (2020-10-11, v:1.2) Kuniyamuthur CJB: sound when popup dialog appears
how to add a sound when a dialog box appears?
- (2020-07-19, v:1.2) Marten Post: Disable startup sound causes the extension not loaded
I like the sounds for new tab, but don't want to hear the startup sound. When disabling this startup sound, the extension is no longer working. Can this be fixed?
- (2020-06-26, v:1.2) Nick Dean Harper: Sound
How do I make a sound play when I click on the back and forward arrows in Google Chrome? How do I make a sound play when I click on a link in Google Chrome?
- (2020-06-18, v:1.2) Nick Dean Harper: There is no sound when I click on the back arrow in Google Chrome
There is no sound when I click on the back arrow in Google Chrome.
- (2017-07-04, v:1.2) Winn: Customization
I want to be able to customize the sounds that play on any action, otherwise great addon!
- (2016-05-16, v:1.2) List
Is there someplace I could find a list of all the sounds, instead of just the discovered ones? If not, then I guess this is a suggestion.