Makes officially licensed system files available to Amiga emulation apps for Chrome.
Amiga Forever Essentials for Chrome installs official system ROM files to run Amiga OS versions 1.2, 1.3 and 2.04 in emulated computers like the Amiga 500. Bonus content like Workbench 1.3 and First Demos disk images allow you to enjoy memorable classics such as the 1984 Boing demo. Amiga Forever Essentials unlocks the potential of different Amiga emulation apps designed for Chrome, making it possible to play thousands of Amiga titles. An Amiga emulation app (not part of Amiga Forever Essentials) is required to start an emulation session.
- (2019-09-18) Andrea Pio: it doesn't work anymore: in this site: http://pnacl-amiga-emulator.appspot.com/ it appears "click on the right botton of mouse to run Native Client"... but it doesn't work. I've payed this extension, please solve, thank you. Non funziona più: al sito http://pnacl-amiga-emulator.appspot.com/ appare la scritta "fai click con il pulsante destro del mouse per eseguire Native Client" ma anche facendolo non succede nulla e rimane piantato. Avevo pagato questa estensione, spero possiate risolvere al più presto, grazie.
- (2019-08-12) Mr MGZ: To be able to relive the days of the late 80s playing these retro games is unbelievable. Thanks for this, you're a legend. Cheers.
- (2017-08-21) Daniele Bigi: after sever try using other methods under my android device I finally find this extension for chrome. it works! I'm using mac book pro osx. I can also share the chrome tag via chrome cast to my TV and play like a pro. the only thing that is not working for me is the dual disk function. I need to always load the disk under the first floppy slot. It can't auto recognise the second file I load under floppy 2. anyway great fun really !
- (2017-07-06) Salvatore Di Vincenzo: Serve solo per i giochi che usano il Kickstart 1.3 (Amiga 500), e per provare il Workbench
- (2017-02-18) Marko Hautamäki: Works perfectly!! Xbox360 wired controller works also fine. http://pnacl-amiga-emulator.appspot.com/ Toimii todella hyvin!! Suosittelen!
- (2017-01-22) Stewart Russell: Can't write to disk images
- (2016-06-19) smelting: Doesn't work
- (2014-04-23) Keith Anderson: I miss my Amiga
- (2013-12-16) Michael Sommer: Habe es eben 'installiert' aber kann nix finden unter den Chrome-Apps. Rechner ist ein Mac (OSX 10.9) Chrome ist Version 31.0.1650.63. 0.74 Cent für Nix ist auch nicht wenig... Ja, ich habe auch Chrome schon mal neu gestartet ;-)
- (2013-12-14) Ingo M: Ich raff das nicht! Wie komme ich nach dem Kauf zu den ROMs?
- (2013-12-13) Martin Eisler: Genial, endlich kann ich meine alten Amiga 500 Erinnerungen wieder aufleben lassen. Die authentische nervige Wartezeit (Ladezeiten) eingeschlossen. Großartig! Danke. :-)
- (2013-12-12) Bernd Lambracht: Finally! My AMIGA memories are here running in a browser ! Thanks for making this possible! I can´t believe it - amazing! Good job!
- (2020-07-31, v:18.104.22.168) Tomson 305: Amiga Forever Essential funktionieren nicht
Hallo, ich habe gestern im Chrome web store die "Amiga Forever Essentials" erworben und muss nun feststellen dass es nichts weiter als ein Link zu eurer Webseite ist. Keine weitere Funktion. Ich habe gesehen dass auch andere Kunden das Produkt nicht mehr nutzen können. Bitte lösen sie das Problem oder erstatten mir die bezahlten 1.49€ zurück falls es keine Lösung gibt. Hello, I bought "Amiga Forever Essentials" yesterday in the Chrome web store and now I have to realize that it is nothing more than a link to your website. No further function. I have seen that other customers cannot use the product anymore. Please solve the problem or refund the 1.49€ if there is no solution.
- (2020-06-25, v:22.214.171.124) Ryan Wilbur: Not Working
This is nop longer working. Please fix it or provide me with a refund.
- (2019-10-28, v:126.96.36.199) Andrea Pio: amiga forever site extension doesn't work anymore!
it doesn't work anymore: in this site: http://pnacl-amiga-emulator.appspot.com/ it appears "click on the right botton of mouse to run Native Client"... but it doesn't work. I've payed this extension, please solve, thank you. Non funziona più: al sito http://pnacl-amiga-emulator.appspot.com/ appare la scritta "fai click con il pulsante destro del mouse per eseguire Native Client" ma anche facendolo non succede nulla e rimane piantato. Avevo pagato questa estensione, spero possiate risolvere al più presto, grazie.
- (2017-05-19, v:188.8.131.52) MOD1T MOD1T: ADD TO CHROME NOT WORKING ALL THE TIME?
Every time I login and try on a browser like chrome coowon or chromium it fails to add via the add to button what is happening it's like a web store issue causing it to me, I'm not posting logs of a web browser either for security reasons
- (2016-01-17, v:184.108.40.206) Jolt Derg: Emulator files
Where do you find the kickstart files?
- (2015-12-15, v:220.127.116.11) I cannot buy
Hello, I cannot buy from Czech Republic :-( Thanks Fery
- (2014-12-12, v:18.104.22.168) Gerard Braad: Actual emulator
Would like to see an extension in the web store for the Amiga Emulator since hosted on Google's Appspot means it is unavailable in China... plus, it is a necessity to be online as it does not describe a Application Cache
- (2014-11-17, v:22.214.171.124) Michael Scholler: where are the rom files?
Hello, I bought Amiga Forever Essentials for Google Chrome. It seems to install well, because on http://pnacl-amiga-emulator.appspot.com/ I get the message "Amiga Forever Essentials detected – enjoy!" above the ADF file selection, but as soon as I want to select a ROM file under advanced option I get an file selector, but I have no idea which file to select, because there are no "suspicious" file names. So where are the promised ROM files? Is it a problem with the PortableApps Chrome installation? Thanks
- (2014-02-24, v:126.96.36.199) Δημήτρης Μανταλιάς: Can't buy it.
In the box where the price should be, I only get the message "No available price" in Greek.
- (2014-01-09, v:188.8.131.52) Michael Sanchez: a500 emulator
Error: NaCl module load failed: PnaclCoordinator: Compile process could not be created: ServiceRuntime: command channel creation failed
- (2013-12-15, v:184.108.40.206) Fazi Phil: Kickstart ROMs
Where are these files installed to after purchase? I cannot find them.
- (2013-12-12, v:220.127.116.11) Guido Lehwalder: How to Start Amigaforever in Chrome on a Chromebook?
How could I start Amigaforever in Chrome on a Chromebook (ARM)? Is there a special URL? I didnt got a Icon at the Apps-Page after buying the Amiga Forever Essentials :-(