Extract frame images from animated GIFs
This is a chrome extension for extract frame images from animated GIFs. Please note that this extension doesn't work on some websites that protect their content. Super easy to use: 1. Right click on a gif image on a page in Chrome. 2. Select "Show GIF frames". 3. Enjoy!
- (2022-03-10) JiaTeLin Dadada: 不错!建议开启使用键盘方向键进行浏览单个图片,还有多选/全选/反选~
- (2019-06-14) Илья Бузинов: Perfect App! thx!
- (2018-07-17) Mike Young: Works pretty good but most gifs don't work with it. I assume they protect them so you can't see the frames. Ijust wanted to see how one particular gif was animated.
- (2017-03-30) M P: I have been searching for this way too long! Very nice if you want to view each frame separately
- (2018-06-07, v:2.1.3) it will not opin
i click on it and it takes me here?
- (2017-04-02, v:2.1.2) J.D. Wolf: No image revealed
I open the gif in Chrome. Gif Frames shows blank frames. What am I doing wrong?
- (2016-08-22, v:2.1.1) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Gif Frames" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]
- (2016-08-01, v:2.1.1) Michael J. Bolaños Davis: Only one frame
A gif file with many frames only shows one frame and the extension keeps like searching for additional frames.