Video Blocker allows you to hide videos from channels that you want to prevent your kids or yourself from watching. You can specify these channels by going to one of their videos, clicking the extension at top right of the Chrome browser, and clicking the 'block' button. If you find any bugs or have any other problems with this extension, please notify me via the support option on the details-tab on this page. It is very difficult to help you out if you report a problem via the comments, since there is no way for me to respond to you. Good luck and happy video blocking!
- (2019-09-18) Андрей Смуткин: Божественное приложение! только оно и работает! спасибо за чудо удобное меню через 2 месяцо здохло
- (2018-11-10) Manambina Hates Gays AUTTP: Je ne sais pas l'utiliser
- (2018-09-17) Atison Santana: Funciona! Como posso colocar senha ?
- (2018-04-09) Atreyeau Boyce: The only one I've found so far that works with YouTube's current update. But this isn't good enough. If you block a channel on a video page, it redirects to another video, likely the same meme. And it doesn't hide videos, it just redirects you if you click on them. I want a video blocker because I hate clickbait.
- (2017-11-10) Gersivan Oliveira: Não funcionou: "No channel found in this tab!"
- (2020-09-26, v:1.0.4) Adeshola Oridupa: How can I download pls
I don't know how to download this...I need it real bad.
- (2020-05-09, v:1.0.4) Ольга: Don`t work
When I select any video on YouTube, only the inscription appears on the menu of your extension: "No channel found in this tab!"