Simple & Quick Vertical Tab Extension. Search(filter) Tabs, Drag&Drop Rearrange Tabs, Tabs Counter, Keyboard Control, Vertical View
Simple Vertical Tabs for power user. Version 2.0.2: - support Chrome version 67. - updated to new API. - bug fixes. Version 2.0: - added Search (filter) Tabs. - added Keyboard Control. Version 1.9: - added Rearrange Tabs (drag&drop support). Version 1.8: - added options page. (popup width size / title line size / tab counter switch) Version 1.7: - added tab counter. Version 1.6.5: - bug fixes (empty scroll space / close button alpha / loading title / closed active tab) Version 1.6: - improved popup speed. Version 1.5: - added close button. - changed UI design. Author: Norio Shimizu
- (2020-03-31) Alan Hughes: Doesn't make any sense. You still have to show the tabs bar at the top so you can press the button for this extension to show the tabs dropdown menu, so this defeats the whole point...
- (2019-06-02) Chris Vydas: This is by far and away my most favorite extension for productivity. in fact you could even hide the chrome tab bar altogether and just rely on verticaltabs alone and have a much cleaner look, something i wish chrome would allow. it does what it says, does not try to do more than it should and works excellent, causes no issues or conflicts with other add-ons. you can even close tabs and slide them all around to your liking. say no to all the haters, this is very well done.
- (2019-04-04) AAA OA: タブリストの縦のサイズも設定させてほしい(広げたい)。 (Popup height size)
- (2019-02-22) Jacob Reed: Works okay but needs a height adjust or "Fit to screen height" option. The reason I'm getting this is because I have too many tabs, I don't want to have to scroll and scroll to see them all!
- (2018-12-03) just sayin: Very convenient to manage lots of tabs! Bug: the right edge of the popup window is always right below the extension's icon, and the left of the popup windo will get truncated if the icon is to the far left of the extension bar.
- (2018-11-23) Gen Ayri: Удобно
- (2018-10-16) Андрей Васечкин: Nice extantion! But when i use "Up" and "Down" keys to navigate through the list of tabs, the list doesn't scroll.
- (2018-08-29) Rob S: The "Title line size" option doesn't seem to do anything. I have it set to 1 line and I have many tabs showing more than that.
- (2018-07-11) 周y: Add tags by name 添加上按名称排列标签
- (2018-07-04) Alexander Kim: Best solution for managing 75+ tabs. If you want to assign hotkey, then go to: chrome://extensions/shortcuts and set required hotkey! Great extension.
- (2018-06-18) Migotes: Finally available again with the latest Chrome versions. Great! Please check: The "Title line size" does not show 1 lines.
- (2018-05-21) Igor Yolkin: Для себя не нашел удобнее управляться с большим списком табов. Спасибо автору.
- (2017-08-02) Yin Cognyto: Brilliant - it's both nice to look at and useful.
- (2016-07-18) DEN the BEST: прекрасное, легкое, удобное. спасибо!
- (2016-06-30) Jonathan Annett: 1: Your paypal donate button is broken. you missed out on $5 there buddy. 2: a suggestion add an option to set a global "hide chrome tab after timeout" value which means, if you don't visit any tab for a period of time (default 1 hour) it will be hidden in the chrome tab list (e.g. the normal horizontal tab list) but still visible in your vertical tab list. Selecting any vertical tab will show it again in the horizontal. You'd also need to add a top row which is "show all hidden tabs" which appears when any tab is auto hidden. a "hide this tab" button would be a nice feature too (bypasses the timeout and hides it immediately) this would make it's main design goal being to reduce clutter on the horizontal tab list, making each recently used tab easy to find, but not losing rarely used tabs that we still want around for various reasons.
- (2016-02-03) Roman Nikulin: поиск только по заголовку окна. поиска по url нет. а это убивает всю идею.
- (2015-04-03) Martin Thomas: Very simple - and extremely useful. I have just noticed that they have added 'options' to fine tune it, so it has got even better.
- (2015-03-08) Slava Syrota: Мне понравилось. Поиск есть на всякий случай, а больше ниче и ненужно в принципе.
- (2014-11-22) Sam Ward: Great extension, but please add the option to instantly open the menu without an animation, it's too slow!
- (2014-10-04) Ng Yik Phang: Needs middle click to close tabs, other than that, it works great!
- (2014-08-28) Jon Hamilton: Without the ability to support true vertical tabs in Chrome, this is the next best thing and best implementation I have run across.
- (2013-12-25) Santosh Mitra: I was using QuickTabs for past few months, but after finding it I've switched to it. They both are quite similar in terms of functionality. QuickTab is rather more minimal and simplistic. Therefore the winner is VerticalTabs.
- (2013-11-10) Michael Tesch: Nice Tab-Tool! But by clicking on a tab in the VerticalTabs-Window, it doesn't close. Can you please check this?
- (2013-08-16) Harold Raulston: Norio, どうもありがとうございました (Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita)! <-- thanks Google Translate ;-) And thanks to Shrikant Sharat Kandula for explaining how to set shortcut keys for extensions in Chrome!: << And to those wanting a hotkey, go to your extensions page in chrome and scroll to the bottom. If you see a link at the bottom right saying 'Configure Commands', that's what you need. I use `Ctrl+i` for this hotkey, since it is easy to hit for touch typists like me :). >>
- (2013-03-28) Zheng Shang: thumbs up! simple, fast and elegant! i love most that it automatically displays the long tab titles in two lines! more efficient than a number of other similar addons i have tried! finally, I find what I need! thanks!