ATbar has been created as an open-source, cross-browser toolbar to help users customise the way they view and interact with web pages. The concept behind ATbar is simple: One toolbar to provide all of the functionality you would usually achieve through the use of different settings or products. ATbar is free and allows you to change the look and feel of webpages, have text read aloud and spell check forms. It is a simple tool which is available for most popular browsers. There are three versions of the ATbar toolbar.
- (2016-12-21) Kimberly Ramos: This extension WAS working quite well. However, the Word Prediction stopped working recently. I wonder if it's not keeping up with the automatic updates that Google pushes out to Chrome OS.
- (2016-09-29) Amie Preston: Word Prediction doesn't work. Too bad.
- (2015-01-23) Janet Ragan: Some features don't work. Word prediction for example.
- (2014-11-05) Sunandha Gomathi: nice
- (2014-05-01) Mark Surabian: Fantastic AT product, especially considering it's open source and cross platform. Kudos to the team of developers. As an AT Practitioner I'm thrilled that people care enough to make apps like this to assist individuals struggling with cloud-based tasks. I wish the WP worked in Google Docs and the developers explained why all their wonderful features exist (for particular needs of individuals), but otherwise it's a fantastic start.
- (2019-12-12, v:2.4) Irene Hughes: Word Prediction
What is the status of updating the word prediction feature to work in Google Docs, spreadsheets, etc?
- (2019-09-30, v:2.4) Kate LeFebvre: Word Prediction
Hello, I see comments that you were updating the word prediction feature last summer. However, the extension still has not been updated in the past 6 years ago. Are you planning to fix predictive text? When might it be available?
- (2019-05-22, v:2.4) Amaia Orueta: word prediction in other languages
Are you planning to enable the word prediction in other languages such as Basque (Euskera), available in google? thank you
- (2019-04-29, v:2.4) Steve Whitford: De-install/ Remove
Hi. I want to remove the ATBar Menu from my Chrome browser on osx machines, but I now cannot remove the Menu bar within my Moodle site. Bookmark search can't find any ATBar to remove... I've cleared cache and restarted... Help! Please respond.
- (2019-04-23, v:2.4) Steve Whitford: Removal
Hi. I want to remove the ATBar Menu from my Chrome browser on osx machines, but I now cannot remove the Menu bar within my Moodle site. Bookmark search can't find any ATBar to remove... I've cleared cache and restarted... Help!
- (2019-04-05, v:2.4) Nancy Murolo: ATBar Failure
Bar does not show up on some machines, and on the ones it does word prediction and most other features not working.l HELP!!!
- (2019-01-21, v:2.4) help
this is new to me and just want to complete my first exam where do i go?
- (2018-11-06, v:2.4) ATbar text to speech
Can you tell me if there is a limit to the number of words that can be used with the text to speech function?
- (2018-05-23, v:2.4) Sr. Patrice Colletti, SDS: Word Prediction
Using the ATBar Chrome Extention and I cannot get Word Prediction to work at all. I am using it within Google Docs. What do I need to do to get it to work?
- (2017-10-18, v:2.4) Timothy MacArthur: word prediction doesn't work
Word prediction seems not to be working. Any plans to update?
- (2017-09-12, v:2.4) Språk?
jag vill att talsyntesen ska läsa upp på svenska. Hur gör jag?