This extension allows you to change the color of your visited links
Color Links enhances how users navigate visited page search results on the web by allowing the user to select the color of the visited link. Color Links is an excellent enhancement for color deficient users. The ability to control the color of the visited site link, improves the visual comfort of the search by creating a color contrast that is appealing to the user. Browsing search results on google.com can be overwhelming, especially when the default colors for referencing visited links can be similar for end users with decreased ability to discern colors. Multiple color options are available in this light weight extension that will help you immediately sort out your visited links. Color Links is not only light weight but it is only one click. One click and the visited link stands out giving you quick visual confirmation of where you have already been. To get started, navigate to a page, toggle color links to the on (or green) position, and select your color. You can turn color links off at any time if you'd like by setting the toggle to off (or red). Developer Notes: If you're interested in the project, or maybe you want to contribute, be sure to check out the open source repository hosted here https://github.com/therynamo/color-links. View the README for instructions on contributing. All contributions are welcomed, and we will get to them as soon as we can.
- (2020-02-21) игорь мамонтов: Отлично работает!!!))) Хорошо бы добавить палитру выбора цвета. Писал Хрому чтобы сделали встроенную опцию,но ни ответа ни привета. Гугл такая мощная фирма но почему не сделали??? Спасибо "therynamo"
- (2020-01-24) William Brennan: Thank you so much for making this extension! Works great. I hate how Chrome's default is blue and purple links that don't have enough contrast between them!
- (2019-11-10) Otto Kan: Not working
- (2019-10-13) pfettig77: Doesn't do anything. Links are still blue and purple (or whatever).
- (2019-09-24) Mike: Doesn't work
- (2019-06-20) Cazador de DRAGONES: Funciona, cuando se instala presionas el icono en la parte superior derecha y te permite agregar el color que quieres para los enlaces visitados de esa pagina en especifico.
- (2019-05-30) Sayeed Alireza Zanjani: it works
- (2019-05-20) Eduardo Morales Hudtwalcker: Not working in incognito mode even with the option for it to work, now I can't tell which porn sites I've already visited !
- (2019-05-11) LooneyTunes Horner: It's not working
- (2019-05-05) Drasko Divic: Just installed. It seems useful. Suggestion:more options (it now not exist). For example: permanent switched on! Or tooltips?
- (2019-04-19) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2019-03-09) Does not work in the Gov't of Canada Job Bank...
- (2019-02-23) iherb mop737: Does nothing on the news web site: www.yle.fi
- (2019-02-15) Leslie Gordon: doesnt work
- (2019-02-04) Dmitrii Starovoytov: works
- (2019-02-02) Mauro Ciomei: Funziona solo su Google (Win 10). Meglio di niente.
- (2018-12-21) Captain Sunday: Finally relief for the color impaired among us. Blue and purple look the same to me. Did Google ever care? NO EVEN A LITTLE. Why did it take 30 freaking years!
- (2018-12-16) Sigitas Bartkevicius: Do not work on version 71
- (2018-12-03) KDASthenerd: It's more or less good, but it's only working on Google for me. I try using it at Bing and YouTube, but it doesn't work there.
- (2018-11-14) live oak: Yay, works perfectly. Very easy, does the one simple thing it's supposed to do. I'm not even color blind but was completely unable to discern the slight color difference for visited sites without squinting. I love an easy fix, thanks.
- (2018-10-31) Garth Robbins: Very nice. I'd recommend explaining the color selection option and, if possible, integrating a color selector directly into your extension. The selector that's built into Google is convenient (just Google a hex color code). But I have to copy/paste each new value into your extension.
- (2018-10-20) Saleh Mahmud: Not working :(
- (2018-10-20) jesse blakely: works great! i can finally stop clicking on the same links.
- (2018-10-19) Ron Schmiege: Does not work in Chrome vs. 69. The Chrome developers broke all the methods to change the visited link color in their latest update.
- (2018-09-28) Arya Singh: i think this is great tool for SEO brothers :) and i am sure we never ever visit visited site :) :)
- (2020-01-16, v:0.1.8) Michel Lovis: Domain wide setting
Hello, can one also use this setting domain wide? So, not every user has to install the plugin and select the color, but the admin can set the setting for the whole domain? Thank you
- (2019-11-30, v:0.1.8) Choke Correa: No funciona
Hola. cómo puedo activar la extensión?
- (2019-09-30, v:0.1.8) Matthew Ellis: Google scholar
Hi this works perfectly on normal Google searches, but for some reason doesn't work on Google Scholar. It's definitely turned on, and I have specified a custom colour #ffa500, but it still uses the default clicked link colour. Thanks
- (2019-09-28, v:0.1.8) Leroy Casterline: Doesn't highlight all visited links.
I'm using the extension in the Edge Beta. It works great on regular Google search results, but not if I select the 'News' category.
- (2019-09-27, v:0.1.8) Henry Sohm: Color Links
Keeps getting turned off.
- (2019-09-11, v:0.1.8) Robert Whelan: Color Links Chrome Extension
It keeps getting turned off. I like Color Links better than Stylist and hope for a way to keep it turned on in Chrome.
- (2019-08-14, v:0.1.8) Kat Darling: All websites?
Hi there. I can change the color of visited links on Google search, but not on other search engines. How can I set this up to work everywhere, please?
- (2019-07-26, v:0.1.8) Josef Kadlec: Google works. LinkedIn does not. Why?
Hello! I tried to install your plugin. While for Google links it works like a charm, for LinkedIn it does not. The latest Chrome browser + Mac OS. Thx, --j
- (2019-01-15, v:0.1.8) Eddy Q: Doesn't work on Windows 10
I tried your "Color Links" but it doesn't work on Windows 10 using Chrome "Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)"
- (2019-01-11, v:0.1.8) Edward Sun: Mobile version
Re: Color Links - does it work on Android?
- (2018-11-05, v:0.1.8) Bob White: Maybe I don't know how?
nothing happens when I turn the extension on or off I might have missed on the instructions on how to change the color of the links! would it be at all possible to do a DETAILED (with photo clips) so a dummy like me can get the job done? I would very much appreciate anything possible! I will check with this area for any help/comments. Thank you very much!
- (2018-09-18, v:0.1.8) P Taylor: Changing link color does not work with current Chrome version.
Changing link color does not work with current Chrome version.