Disguise your internet browsing activities.
Browser Stealth Mode lets you browse and watch anything without worrying about who's looking over your shoulder. - Click the "eye" browser icon to toggle stealth mode on or off in your current tab. - Use keyboard shortcut (CMD+SHIFT+S on Mac, CTRL+SHIFT+S otherwise) to toggle stealth mode on or off. - Right-click on "eye" browser icon or a website to add the domain or page to a list of websites that Browser Stealth Mode is auto-enabled on. Setting options include: - enable grayscale - hide images - hide videos - show images/videos on hover - hide background images - and mute tab If you'd like to support me, please donate here: https://ko-fi.com/nivivive
- (2018-01-26) Sunil Patel: Love it! I've been hunting for a long time for something like Ghostzilla from back in the day. And this works! A couple of feature requests: - Boss Key Option for: If the mouse leaves the page, blank the whole page to white or a preset image (so i can put a fake work related page!) - Auto GreyScale Option: If the mouse has not moved in set while (5-10 second)...start dimming quickly until it's white..and mouse movement undims it. Say...your boss stops by to chat..... Makes it harder for people to read it easily if they stop by.
- (2015-11-01) Sushruta Bhattacharjee: Cool app. Innovative too.
- (2015-09-21) Valeria Aguiar: muy bueno
- (2015-04-13) Shanthi Sivanesan: Love this and is very helpfull!
- (2014-06-14) Jayasekar Rajagopalan: Helps keep my privacy.