Upgrade your Netflix with perfectly-synced subtitles in many languages! No more searching for files or manually syncing.
IMPORTANT: Does not work with new Netflix UI. To switch back to old UI: 1. Goto "Your Account" in the upper-right corner 2. Select "Settings" 3. look for "Test Participation", then select "OFF" Are you frustrated that Netflix doesn't have subtitles in your language? Supertitle enhances Netflix with a large selection of subtitles. Our translations are crowdsourced from users all over the world. A Netflix subscription is required to use this extension Safe: The extension doesn’t have access to anything in your Netflix account. It just changes the video application that’s being rendered in your browser. It uses your browser history only to detect navigation to a Netflix video. Coming soon: Subtitles for more movies and shows are constantly being added. Subtitle content in more languages, improved syncing, compatibility with Amazon Prime and other streaming services. Supertitle is currently only compatible with Google Chrome. To use Supertitle on TV, configure your television with Chromecast: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/chromecast/tv/#?discover Don't forget to comment and review and tell us what you need next. Contact: https://supertitle.net/subweb/contact/ ** Disclaimer ** Netflix is registered trademarks, this extension is not affiliated with Netflix. We are powered by opensubtitles.org, subsmax.com, thesubdb.com, and more as we grow. Please consider contributing to their site.
- (2020-08-11) Gunnar Gustavsson: Doesn't work!
- (2019-06-29) László Horváth: Doesn't do anything.
- (2019-06-03) Darko Vukovic: not working
- (2019-05-10) fakoykas: Noone is supporting this mod anymore. It's dead and not working
- (2019-04-18) Aaron Thoma: Does not work, with or without "Test Participation". (Just a small empty white box appears below the extension icon.) (Author’s website is down, even though this extension was updated just a month ago.)
- (2019-03-22) Beta Tester: not working
- (2018-11-19) I N: not work with old UI
- (2018-10-11) Gordislav Rauković: Followed instructions. Does not work. Don't install
- (2018-02-20) JuanC: Does not work for mac
- (2017-06-18) david rosko: Doesnt work. On opensubtitles exist all subtitles in czech language for TW show "Black mirror" but i cant choose in netflix.
- (2017-05-16) Jacek Megger: sorry, does not work
- (2017-05-14) Elvira Poiters: Splendid idea, unfortunately not working (yet) for me. Wanted to use the english subs for the netflix show "Peaky Blinders", subs show up but out of sync. Can't seem to get it fixed although the subs have a good rating. Odd. Wonder if I'm doing something wrong here.
- (2017-04-25) I am not really certain how is this supposed to work? I am in UK, using chrome, I have unchecked test participation in Netflix, found a movie that is supported (Ip man) and when I click on extension noting happens, no languages offered... If I need to do something else, please add that to overview page... Thank you.
- (2017-04-10) Flor Montanari: Doesn't always work or even load
- (2017-02-28) saif altai: Sounds great so far. Thanks
- (2017-02-04) Pedro Leal: Any prediction of compatibility with windows?
- (2017-01-25) Ethan Guo: Can you support dual subtitles please?
- (2017-01-09) Rosangela Sena: The subs doesn't follow the movie.
- (2016-12-22) IG: English subs in my region, finally! Thank you!!
- (2016-12-08) 김종선: It works well. But, there are few movies to watch with subtitles. And the sync was really bad.. Please apply this program to more movies.(My Netflix is Netherlands one, I need English subtitles) Thank you.
- (2016-11-18) Ruichen TENG: This extension is really cool. It adds lots of languages directly to the Netflix subtitles menu. Don't have to search for files and find the right one through trial and error that aren't out of sync. This is the only extension I came across that does that. It has a pretty good selection of languages for most of the movies and shows but not for every one. Please add Chinese for Dexter. You got like 30 languages but not Chinese???
- (2016-09-17) OSAM ASANO: This is so amazing tool. I definitely like this.
- (2016-09-17) cuong tu: Best subtitle app ever!!!! Great for movie night with a diverse group of friends like mine!!! Highly recommended!