This Extension will automate fetch email from 3rd party server to your Gmail every minute. No need to do anything else.
If you use Gmail's previously mentioned Mail Fetcher tool to grab email from other POP3-enabled email accounts, you may have noticed that it sometimes checks for new mail on very slow intervals—particularly if you're importing from a mostly inactive account. The solution, then? Your account needs to get more email. Naturally, though, you don't want to flood your Gmail inbox with new email just so you can be sure your POP account is checking at more reasonable intervals. This Extension will automate fetch email from 3rd party server to your Gmail every minute. No need to do anything else.
- (2019-10-04) Garrison Simon: This application works great!
- (2019-09-21) Bones Newstead: Did not work at all. I only have one Pop 3 account, but it didn't seem to affect the rate at all. I even restarted the browser and the computer to give it a chance.
- (2019-09-17) Karol Janeczko: Not working I think
- (2019-06-19) Nancy Cole: Works wonderfully! I have a lot of other email accounts that I check through Gmail and this works great!
- (2019-03-12) This tool works great! I would change the name of this tool to "Check mail from other accounts with gmail more frequently" since that is what this tool does. Not quite as catchy, but more people would find it and use it.
- (2019-02-14) Winéke Esterhuizen: Not working
- (2018-10-25) Trent Vanegas: Works exactly as described.
- (2018-09-10) Florent STEINER: Does not work with new GMail :(
- (2018-08-06) Kornél Takó: Nekem működik
- (2018-03-15) Aivis Gailitis: Does nothing. no use
- (2018-02-26) Grace Fajardo: Not working!
- (2018-02-14) Thomas Orlita: doesn't work at all
- (2018-02-08) Ivano Cortesini: Non funziona
- (2018-01-23) Євген Ост: Does not work
- (2017-10-15) Russell Duncan: asked how often to check and wouldn't go any further
- (2017-10-03) Joel Friedman: does not work..
- (2017-07-28) Thomas Johnson: Not checking my POP3 account. As far as I can tell, this extension does nothing.
- (2017-06-15) Mathieu Hicauber: Same as Théo, Awesome for using pro email in gmail. Thanks a lot.
- (2017-04-17) Pavel Pudil: I have got 4 account on gmail and it doesnt work! Only fetching first account. BAD! no dwn!
- (2017-02-03) Jacob Markussen: Seems to work perfectly
- (2017-01-30) Constantin Schreiber: only fetching first account
- (2016-09-07) Rafael Condidorio: Unfortunately this plugin didn't change gmail's pop3 fetcher behavior. Gmail is still verifying email when it feels in the mood to do so
- (2016-06-17) Théo Meedendorp: Saved my professional life :)
- (2016-06-14) Theo Fernandes: Only one pop3 account is checked.
- (2016-06-13) Josh Gladstone: This does work, and it's very helpful. Thanks!
- (2019-11-12, v:1.5.9) Mitchell McClure: it does not work!
- (2019-03-19, v:1.5.9) Maycon Régis Sabka: Personal data
How about my personal data?
- (2017-01-26, v:1.5.9) Jim Harkins: Multiple Accounts
I have three pop3 accounts. This plugin seems to be only checking the first one instead of all three.
- (2016-12-12, v:1.5.9) Sqr Y: Not work
Not work a few days ago. Please fix. Thx
- (2016-10-11, v:1.5.9) German Fernandez: Support
Does it work for Inbox?? Does it support multiple accounts?
- (2016-09-15, v:1.5.9) David Edmeades: Does not appear to work
I've reloaded the gmail window and set the interval to one minute, but it does not appear to have any effect at all. Perhaps Google changed something?
- (2016-07-17, v:1.5.9) Vishal Sood: Sync not working
Hi, I have sent sync interval to be 5 / 10 / 9 / 3 minutes, but still it is only syncing 1 hour. WHY ???? What is going wrong ?? Vishal
- (2016-07-10, v:1.5.9) Justin Wilson: Not working
Latest Chrome, Mac OS X El Capitan... not sure why this isn't working. I'm not in an incognito window and I'm logged into Gmail. This doesn't seem to be working for me. Any ideas?
- (2016-05-24, v:1.5.9) Juan Manuel Assisi: i can't install
i can't install Download interrupted afloc........37405.crx file not found
- (2016-03-09, v:1.5.9) Claudio Bocchi: ONLY FETCHING ONE POP...THE TOP ONE
This app doesn't work that great... I have about 4 POP accounts and it only checks the first (Murphys Law... it had to be the one I don't care about). How can I set it check another instead of the "alphabetically" first one? or how can I move the last one to the top Would be great if it could check all, I would even pay up to $2 for that