¡GRATIS! Rápido, fácil y de alta calidad de texto a voz en más de 40 idiomas. Leer en voz alta de sitios web, PDF, correo…
# Usage 1. Select desired text on any web page. 2. Click the Talkie button in your browser bar You can also select the text, then right click on it, and choose Talkie in the menu. This way also works in PDF-files and some special types of pages in Chrome. # Shortcut keys A convenient option is to use the Talkie shortcut keys: - ⌘+Shift+A on macOS - Ctrl+Shift+A on Windows, Linux, Chrome OS - ⌘+Shift+1 or Ctrl+Shift+1 to read text from the clipboard in any program (Talkie Premium feature) If the key does not work, please check that it is not already in use by another extension. How to check or change the Talkie shortcut key: https://github.com/joelpurra/talkie#usage # Talkie Premium # Upgrade to Talkie Premium! - Select your favorite voice per language! - Adjust the speed and pitch per language! - Read text in any program from the clipboard! - All future features/updates included! https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/talkie-premium/madmpgibncancdmkjflnifcdakndkngo # Features ☑ Free but your donations are highly appreciated! https://joelpurra.com/donate/ ☑ Lets you listen to the selected text on any part of a page -- a short snippet or an entire news article. Just highlight what you want to hear read aloud and hit play. ☑ Automatically detects the text language per-page, and chooses a voice in the same language to match it. ☑ Privacy aware -- no unnecessary tracking or external services. # Notes ☑ Please rate the extension and leave feedback. ☑ Does not require any invasive Google Chrome permissions. ☑ Uses your browser's built-in Web Speech API for text-to-speech (TTS) known as Speech Synthesis. ☑ All text and speech is processed internally by your browser. While ultimately depending on your specific browser, all processing is expected to be done on your own machine and not use a server. ☑ Sound is only produced, never recorded. # Support Please report any problems you have, especially regarding detecting the right language. Please include relevant information: ☑ Which browser and version you are using. ☑ Which website the problem occurred on. If possible, include the full link. ☑ Which text/part of the website you want spoken. ☑ Which language the text was expected to be spoken in. ☑ Any other information you think might be relevant in tracking down the issue. # Voices The voices for each language are provided by your browser. For this reason the list may differ depending on your browser, browser version, operating system, and any other installed extensions/software. To be able to customize the voice per language, upgrade to Talkie Premium. Example list of voices available in Google Chrome version 55 · ar-SA: Tarik · cs-CZ: Zuzana · da-DK: Sara · de-DE: Anna, Google Deutsch · el-GR: Melina · en: Fiona · en-AU: Karen · en-GB: Daniel, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male · en-IE: Moira · en-IN: Veena · en-US: Agnes, Albert, Alex, Bad News, Bahh, Bells, Boing, Bruce, Bubbles, Cellos, Deranged, Fred, Good News, Google US English, Hysterical, Junior, Kathy, Pipe Organ, Princess, Ralph, Samantha, Trinoids, Vicki, Victoria, Whisper, Zarvox · en-ZA: Tessa · es-AR: Diego · es-ES: Google español, Monica · es-MX: Paulina · es-US: Google español de Estados Unidos · fi-FI: Satu · fr-CA: Amelie · fr-FR: Google français, Thomas · he-IL: Carmit · hi-IN: Google हिन्दी, Lekha · hu-HU: Mariska · id-ID: Damayanti, Google Bahasa Indonesia · it-IT: Alice, Google italiano · ja-JP: Google 日本語, Kyoko · ko-KR: Google 한국의, Yuna · nb-NO: Nora · nl-BE: Ellen · nl-NL: Google Nederlands, Xander · pl-PL: Google polski, Zosia · pt-BR: Google português do Brasil, Luciana · pt-PT: Joana · ro-RO: Ioana · ru-RU: Google русский, Milena · sk-SK: Laura · sv-SE: Alva · th-TH: Kanya · tr-TR: Yelda · zh-CN: Google 普通话（中国大陆）, Ting-Ting · zh-HK: Google 粤語（香港）, Sin-ji · zh-TW: Google 國語（臺灣）, Mei-Jia # Open source For open source code (GPL-3.0) and more, see the project web page: https://github.com/joelpurra/talkie See also additional tools developed by Joel Purra: https://joelpurra.com/ Talkie is free but your donations are highly appreciated! https://joelpurra.com/donate/
- (2020-03-06) AMID GEORGE LOPEZ-ANDRADE-: bueno
- (2020-02-06) Dursun Birinci: türkçe okuma var olarak gösteriyor ama yok
- (2020-01-22) Brian Newberry: One of the best extensions i've used. LOVE this! I can EASILY understand better than 95% of what it reads. If it's not exactly perfect - then try different spellings and you're likely to find one that works better. This is one great extension! Well Done!
- (2020-01-03) Bert Steinmüller: Funktioniert Top Gute Sache man muss nicht erst immer die Brille suchen 5 Sterne
- (2019-12-03) Marcos Canales: no me funciona, no se si debo hacer algo mas ademas de instalarlo, me fijeen la configuracion y no carga narradores ni idiomas, espero quealguien pueda ayudarme saludos
- (2019-11-26) Алексей Петров: крутяк удобное приложение. работает.
- (2019-11-11) Solar Energy: I really like the free version and it works great. My only complaint is that you have to buy the premium version for $24 / year to be able to control the pitch and the speed. I think these 2 things should be included in the free version and the paid version should be just for all the different languages....thus my reason for rating 4 instead of 5 stars.
- (2019-10-20) Damian Demidov: настроил демо проситала ,потмо просто замолкла.. обновлял разное нажимал и нифга,другие работают ((
- (2019-10-15) Erik: Neumí česky
- (2019-10-03) Dustin Sharpless: Too slow and can't change the speed.
- (2019-10-02) Zoran Zilic: An amazing app. Finally, this is the first app that allowed me to change a type of voice.
- (2019-08-06) Ralph Bragg: Talkie is the best sounding and performing TTS extension I've found that still works in 2019 and actually functions on my tired, under powered laptop running Linux Mint 19.2. Now to be fair the quality and selection of voices are highly dependent upon the type of device (architecture/platform), OS (operating system) and the web browser (Chrome/Firefox) that you are using. Your results will likely vary but I am pleasantly surprised to find a feasible solution for my specific situation in which my health and quality of life is markedly improved by the ability to have articles read to me. Thank you Joel! -Ralph
- (2019-07-17) Michal: left mouse clicking skip the reading text and jump to the next paragraph, you can't use other browswer (chrome) pages at the same time because of that problem. Can You fix it?
- (2019-07-04) C. Tony Curtis: Free version should include variable reading speed like other extensions.
- (2019-06-13) Mike Barlow: I've used and trialed many text to speech (TTS) application from installed applications such as TextAloud to browser based. This is a pretty good one. I wish the the premium was a little less expensive or had a way to try it out for a few day or with a monthly subscription.
- (2019-06-09) Dungeon Master: And why I must buy that, if it don't working iven in demo?
- (2019-06-03) 이기진: 한국어 잘 읽어줍니다. 속도 조절을 하려고 했더니, 그건 프리미엄을 구입해야 하나봐요! 선택된 텍스트를 기계음이 아니라고 생각할 정도로 부드럽게 읽어줘서 좋습니다.
- (2019-05-31) Іван Герасевич: не працює з українською мовою :(
- (2019-05-20) Humanitaire Empathique: Options require you to buy it. Also it seems to modify google extensions page to make it difficult to rate it.
- (2019-05-07) noemi calabi: Excelente!!!
- (2019-02-01) Thomas Kastrup: This program is not compatible with Danish language as written on the page
- (2018-12-04) Faisal Parulian: Crash when read arabic
- (2018-11-30) Sandra Yang: 一段不到就卡住了。
- (2018-11-16) Saucy Powers: Speech Recognition dengan multi language. sayang delainya lama
- (2018-09-24) Department for Scientific Spirituality DSVV: Nice! Text to speech for Hindi is amazing.
- (2020-03-18, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Леонид Микшаков: language,
can't use russian language
- (2019-12-20, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Tim Telep: Mispronunciation of personal titles
Talkie says "M" "R" instead of "Mr."
- (2019-12-18, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Envios List: momos
I need to download Talkie Audio in mp3 file, is it possible?
- (2019-11-15, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Mel Newton: changing voices
I have a mac os. I have gone through the setting in accessibility and my set voice is Samantha, but talkie is using Fiona which has accent. which is bad when my class is business law. I want to know why my voice was change in takie and how can i change back without paying
- (2019-11-13, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Gia D: Do you have greek language available for free?
Do you have greek language available for free?
- (2019-09-16, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Jānis Ķengurs: Languages
Why isnt more languages? Can i add own with some link? Latvian language from google and some more better ones tts services having Latvian?
- (2019-08-09, v:v5.0.1 Free Chrome Extension (2019-05-07)) Janet Sannipoli: changing voices
When I try to select a different voice under options it won't let me. Is that feature only available in the Premium version, or should I be able to in the free version? Thanks!
- (2019-04-30, v:v5.0.0 Free Chrome Extension (2017-12-11)) Joel Purra: Problems opening the voice settings in Chrome 74
Hello everyone! Seems there is a problem opening Talkie's voice settings in Google Chrome 74. Instead of the voice settings a generic Chrome page with extension information is shown. It worked well in Chrome 73 so seems to be a very recent change. I'll look into it, and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions =) - Joel Purra, Talkie's developer
- (2019-02-16, v:v5.0.0 Free Chrome Extension (2017-12-11)) Ray Tatro Villa Barranca HOA: ivona voices
can i instal ivona premium voices on this app and are instructions ivona only sells voices for windows but they seem to work fine. i have the voice i want i just need an extension to play it. if you want to see it first i can send it to you,
- (2019-02-12, v:v5.0.0 Free Chrome Extension (2017-12-11)) Shai Spetgang: Hebrew
Can't get the Hebrew text to speech recognition working on my chrome. Help.
- (2019-02-11, v:v5.0.0 Free Chrome Extension (2017-12-11)) Christa Williamson: Talkie Not Working
Hello. I'm using a Chromebook. I am working on a Google Doc and wanted Talkie to read it back to me. I clicked on the icon from my browser's toolbar and it told me to select text first. I did, but it constantly repeats the same directions no matter what I do. How can I get it to read my text?
- (2019-01-17, v:v5.0.0 Free Chrome Extension (2017-12-11)) talkie
il a cessé brutalement de lire un document et ne veut plus se remettre en route.
- (2019-01-07, v:v5.0.0 Free Chrome Extension (2017-12-11)) Can Talkie Be Paused?
Can Talkie (the free Version) be paused once started?