Adds a volume slider to twitter videos - TWITTER HAS A NATIVE ONE NOW
TWITTER FINALLY ADDED THIS FUNCTIONALITY NATIVELY - THIS EXTENSION IS NOT NEEDED ANYMORE. I will leave it on the webstore anyway in case people prefer the horizontal version. No Vine support, only native twitter videos. Check the source at https://github.com/BaliBalo/twitterVolumeControl
- (2016-10-09) VXNT edits: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!
- (2016-10-04) Shin Star: Something that Twitter should have obviously had by default. Works great.
- (2016-09-30) 絶・空中緊急回避: 必要十分
- (2016-09-01) たたらがさ: なぜTwitterがPC版にボリュームコントロールをおかないのか意味不明だが、これを使うことでストレスが一気に軽減された。ありがたい。
- (2016-08-31) theonlinegamer296: Perfect! It even remembers what level you set it at for all videos (take note facebook :P)
- (2016-08-29) Callum Hart: Does exactly as it says on the tin, no problems.
- (2017-11-24, v:1.3.1) 1 e: not works T.T
not works T.T
- (2016-10-17, v:1.3.0) bug
Please fix a display bug on TweetDeck.
- (2016-10-11, v:1.2.0) Darren C: No longer works
Quite simply it no longer works
- (2016-10-06, v:1.1.1) Minor annoyance
I know this is a silly thing to complain about, but I wish the volume icon didn't move when you hovered over it. If you want to toggle the mute, you move the mouse over the volume icon, then you have to move the mouse again when it slides to the left. I think it would be an improvement if the volume bar was vertical, or if the volume icon had a static location. Thanks for the extension!
- (2016-10-05, v:1.1.0) Jacques Reddinger: package is invalid
I cannot install this extension, "could not load icon 'icon48.png'"