A collection of the old-style gmail emojis for easy copy-pasteing.
This extension returns you the old-style gmail emoji. A new icon will appear in your browser location bar. When clicked, this icons shows you the list of emojis known previously in gmail. Clicking any of the icons, copies it to your clipboard, from where you can easily paste it into new emails.
- (2018-06-01) Ndosbeos Dshsksne: Used some of these in an email and got the response "Woah the faces move"
- (2018-04-16) Yoshi el Papuh: Thanks. Current emojis Are very Bad. VERY.
- (2017-09-05) Yumidori Iro: I was really sad when these old emoticons were replaced by fancy and overexaggerated new ones. Until I found this, I used a blog post with all the emoticons in it to copy and paste the ones I wanted to use. I'm very thankful for this extension and hope it will keep working in the future ;) <3
- (2017-08-06) Tracey Rich: I LOVE this!!! I missed those emojis so much! But I wish it had the dancing man. That was my favorite old emoji, used to express success in an endeavor. You can see it at In Praise of Gmail's Perfect, Doomed Emoji on Gawker. Oh, and for those who are having trouble using it: you have to be on the GMail page. When you click it, you'll see a bunch of images. Click the one you want and it puts it in your clipboard. Then paste it into the body of your email!
- (2017-03-19) Ivan Ferrer: current gmail emojis are a piece of sh**. thanks.
- (2016-06-30) Francesco Tommasini: * You can use it only when you are in your Gmail account. You will not see the emoticons in the drop-down menu on other websites, like Facebook. * To use an emoticone, just click on it. It will copied in you clipboard. To insert it in your Email, you have to paste it (cntrl + c). Great extension :)
- (2016-01-14) Jamie Lugo: Like someone else said...it took me a few minutes to figure it out but it works PERFECTLY!!!
- (2015-11-17) Michelle Gordon: CRAB DUDE! The greatest emoji of all time. I cried actual tears when crab dude was snatched away from me. CRAB DUDE IS BACK!!!!!
- (2015-10-20) Just what I wanted. Took a minute to figure out how to use it -- but once I did it performs great!
- (2015-10-07) Works for me! Thank you for bringing back the old emojis : )
- (2015-09-02) Gregory Gambone: Works exactly as expected. Nice job!