A humongous library of excellent text-based emojis just a click away.
A convenient way to access a humongous library of emoticons. Perfect for all kinds of online interactions. Using it is very simple: Once you go through the categories, simply click on the emoji and it automatically gets copied to your clipboard. NO MANUAL SELECTING REQUIRED. There is something magical about Japanese emojis, they are a bit funky but unlike western ones they really excel at conveying emotions, and at the same time supported everywhere where unicode is allowed(count it as everywhere by now). Unfortunately I could not find a worthwhile solution to get those emojis quickly without having to copy them from somewhere, and I missed the way you get to pick 'ascii' emojis on the iPhone. So this is my small homage to fill the missing niche that should have been filled a long time ago, yet somehow wasn't. Have pleasure using it. Those for whom it was written will certainly appreciate it. Emojis are provided by JapaneseEmoticons.net and jamieism.com.
- (2019-09-21) ᄋᄋ: 썸네일에 욱일기 내려라 쪽팔린줄도 모르고,,,,ㅉ
- (2017-07-03) Ali Tolga Özbaş: En iyi emoticon arşivi bu programda ▼ω▼ Has the best emoticon Archive. LOVE IT ! (｡♥‿♥｡)
- (2017-03-26) Iffah Uswatun: good
- (2016-11-25) Autistic Gamer: ~(>_<~) ☆￣(＞。☆) ☆⌒(＞。≪) ヘ(>_<ヘ) /(*ι*)ヾ (xLx)ヾ (。_＋)＼ ／(x~x)＼ (ノ>ノ) ヘ（。□°）ヘ ◎☆（♯××）┘ could be better
- (2016-08-22) Victoria Blake: Great!
- (2016-07-22) Kody Kthnx: Love this, accompanied with ASCIIMoji, this is an amazing extension.
- (2016-07-11) Debashish Nayak: its user friendly and well made.. customised lists would be a great feature I would wish to see here though.. cheers team..
- (2016-05-10) Cassie Chann: i really like this extention thanks ^^
- (2016-04-18) Kevin Yael: esta genial y es tan kawaiii!!!
- (2016-03-12) Seal Indeed: ヽ(；▽；)ノ
- (2016-02-03) Peter Parise: A nice app for those who copy and paste. (o^∀^) Like me.
- (2015-09-09) Martha Holmqvist: so many to choose from (>o<)
- (2015-09-06) Alexis Lara-Amerson: cute and easy to use! :D exaples: （＾∀＾） (*≧m≦*) ヽ(=^･ω･^=)丿 ╥﹏╥ and so much more!
- (2015-08-31) Goldie Young: Super useful. Love the choices given. Would be great to add our own personal favorites.
- (2015-08-21) Energia Zvezda: Excellent extension. Russian translation, please.
- (2015-05-07) Opts Kame: cái tiện ích biểu tượng này rất hay ヽ(＾Д＾)ﾉ
- (2014-10-09) Noralv Utvik: Quick, easy to use and simple. not cluttered like others!!!!!! (⌒▽⌒)☆
- (2014-07-01) Ariel M: So much variety and it's all organized (＾▽＾)
- (2014-03-21) John Doe: pretty cool o(^▽^)o
- (2014-02-03) Hi, is a great extension. I'll be waiting for an android apk, geetings （●＾U＾●）
- (2013-11-02) visualsys tom: （＾▽＾●）
- (2013-10-17) Vivienne Youn: Works very well! However, there is quite a bit of lagtime for me between the faces and the categories...
- (2013-09-25) Reece B: All this time I've been going to the website whenever I wanted to copy an emoticon. Needless to say, this is much more convenient. :)
- (2013-08-08) Benjamat Sae-Lee: I love this extension, there're so many cute kaomoji and easy to use. Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ I hope you can add some 'flip table' emoticons like this -- (／‵口′)／~ ╧╧
- (2013-07-09) Shuya Fay: So far, I love it. It's easier for me rather than opening the sites to fetch these cute emoticons. It would be a great help if you can make it more easier for us to copy these to the clipboard.
- (2021-07-08, v:1.2) serena study: Editing emojis
I went to the GitHub and found the file emoticons.json and I am confused how I apply it to the extension. I'm not a coder so I don't know what that GitHub file is but I wanted to add/remove/edit emojis.
- (2018-05-17, v:1.2) Todd French: emoji
I cant find table flip (¬､¬)
- (2015-12-30, v:1.2) Ali Tolga Özbaş: Do you have a plan to release firefox version ?
I really love firefox because it allows you add-ons on mobile, it's faster than chrome, etc... I'm a firefox user, but I love your extension. Do you have a plan to release this extension to firefox ?
- (2014-12-19, v:1.2) Antonio Brkić: Automatic paste
Extension is brilliant, however I think that automatic paste would be a really nice feature in this extension! (∩_∩)