Makes every page dark by default
Temporarily makes any new page background black until the page is loaded.
- (2018-05-28) TUẤN VÕ ĐÌNH: ok
- (2017-02-23) Jeffrey Taylor: It seems to be working now, for me at least.
- (2016-10-21) Josh Millsap: Does not work, don't waste your time
- (2015-09-05) Dan Sayers: I hope the author fixes this to make it work again. I know Chrome is constantly updating and changing things seemingly without notice, breaking extensions. I use a dark Windows theme, dark Chrome theme, and always have a dark extension enabled. It always bothered me that opening a new page made a white page and THEN loaded a page dark. I give 3 stars since the concept is worth pursuing, but not working at the moment.
- (2015-08-08) Ron. N.: Not working
- (2015-06-12) Lauren Joanna: Doesn't work
- (2014-10-24) Justin Cambio: Didn't work as advertised
- (2014-09-28) Beshoy Girgis: Didn't do anything.
- (2013-09-25) Андрей Абрамов: Great! But didn't work in Chrome internal pages (for example - market)
- (2014-08-15, v:0.4) Lauren Joanna: Not working
This is doing nothing.