Customize your Scrollbar easily, fast and however you want!
Do you want to customize / edit your Chrome™ Scrollbars? Try Scrollbar Customizer! It's very easy, fast and you can change almost everything with the built-in editor! IMPORTANT NOTE: It is NOT possible to inject code to some Chrome™ specific sites like this Web Store, Chrome Settings, Chrome Extensions and other. Therefore it is NOT possible to customize scrollbars on these sites from this extension. Google™ has good reasons for this so as long as they are keeping up for these restrictions, we cannot offer our options on said sites. Upcoming Features: - more preset scrollbars - more customize options - injectible custom css codes - downloadable scrollbars Want more? Leave a comment with suggestions and we will try to implement it! If you like Scrollbar Customizer, please rate us 5 Stars, give us a Plus 1 and share on Facebook! Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2020-09-12) Burt Smith: Worked great - needed to get rid of scroll bars for a Raspberry Pi Kiosk use case - retail window display. Perfect, easy - took 5secs to configure, Many thanks MegaXT for solving this problem.
- (2020-09-10) Karim_1: Greaaaaaaaaaat
- (2020-09-04) Alexej Ismailov: Ok but not enough for everyday usage. - Was not transparent in the sense that Find hits were not visible behind it (big minus) - Did not work on all sites (some defaulted back to the tiny as hell default)
- (2020-08-27) Patricia Doyle: This is really great for people with a visual impairment. Thanks!
- (2020-07-24) Laster2800 Liang: 从效果上来说很好，但搞不懂为什么同样的css要注入几次。这方面有洁癖，实在受不了。
- (2020-07-21) DA CA WA: Worked really well in Chromium, but as that is no longer available in Linux Mint, I installed Chrome and the customised scrollbars are only visible on some sites.
- (2020-07-17) Teemu Valo: Seems to be causing significant lag especially in reddit.
- (2020-06-26) Peter Bacon: One of the better scrollbar extensions. Thanks! It would be nice if there was both an autohide option and an exclude-websites option. In Gmail it overlays on top of the original scrollbar.
- (2020-04-16) Ali Coulibaly: Let's me remove the sidebar 20/10
- (2020-04-01) Todd Taylor: Simple extension that does what it says and fixes the issue of web site's having gray-on-gray scrollbars. Installed on both Chrome and MS Edge. Doesn't show-up in YouTube full screen as previous reviewer stated, perhaps that was fixed.
- (2020-03-31) Vertex Draco: Tried a few different extensions for this. Some only worked for YT but looked nice, others were fugly but worked on every site. Now I can make it look how I want it to. Everything seems to work just how I want it to. Cheers.
- (2020-03-23) Daniel Davis: changed first time. When i logged out and back in it didn't change back.
- (2020-03-13) Parsa: Hides scrollbars!!!
- (2020-02-28) 阿福坐飞鸡: very nice~
- (2020-02-24) olivier fabre: Wonderfull ! Congratulations on your software well done
- (2019-12-19) Ken Connolly: Awesome! No more disappearing scrollbars on my Chromebook. And they're nicer looking and easier to use.
- (2019-12-16) Chustco: This extension is hands down the greatest for dealing with scrollbars!!! I highly recommend!!!
- (2019-10-15) YagoTweDark: Ótimo! da até para removê-las.
- (2019-10-06) Uta Mihai: not working
- (2019-10-01) Emokid TwoFace: Does its job!
- (2019-08-24) e Howard Green: Yes, seems to work as soon as added as extension from the chrome store. But where is the customization many have liked? I did not do the "download" step from the author's site, as prefer to use store supplied extns. Agree with those wanting this functionality as seldom do multifinger on trackpad. Am Very Happy I bought a touch-screen version of chromebook and I use a stylus instead of my finger. Thx
- (2019-08-19) John McSpiffy: Didn't change the scroll bars on sites that specify their own scrollbar settings. The entire point of downloading this was to get thick scrollbars on sites that force narrow ones. It doesn't work.
- (2019-07-02) Ron Klein: great extension, website-filter would be very useful (having two options "apply only in these web-sites" and "exclude from these web-sites")
- (2019-06-25) Dave Van Domelen: Doesn't actually change my windows, just the test window. Reloading didn't help. Nonfunctional.
- (2019-06-24) Bernardo Antunes: I think this only replaces the first horizontal and first vertical scroll bar it finds, therefore websites with multiple scrollbars will have two different scrollbars, it would be great if you could change that :/ As an example you can take a look at a GitHub project board