Customize your Scrollbar easily, fast and however you want!
Do you want to customize / edit your Chrome™ Scrollbars? Try Scrollbar Customizer! It's very easy, fast and you can change almost everything with the built-in editor! IMPORTANT NOTE: It is NOT possible to inject code to some Chrome™ specific sites like this Web Store, Chrome Settings, Chrome Extensions and other. Therefore it is NOT possible to customize scrollbars on these sites from this extension. Google™ has good reasons for this so as long as they are keeping up for these restrictions, we cannot offer our options on said sites. Upcoming Features: - more preset scrollbars - more customize options - injectible custom css codes - downloadable scrollbars Want more? Leave a comment with suggestions and we will try to implement it! If you like Scrollbar Customizer, please rate us 5 Stars, give us a Plus 1 and share on Facebook! Chrome™ is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2020-04-16) Ali Coulibaly: Let's me remove the sidebar 20/10
- (2020-04-01) Rugby Junction: Simple extension that does what it says and fixes the issue of web site's having gray-on-gray scrollbars. Installed on both Chrome and MS Edge. Doesn't show-up in YouTube full screen as previous reviewer stated, perhaps that was fixed.
- (2020-03-31) Vertex Draco: Tried a few different extensions for this. Some only worked for YT but looked nice, others were fugly but worked on every site. Now I can make it look how I want it to. Everything seems to work just how I want it to. Cheers.
- (2020-03-23) Daniel Davis: changed first time. When i logged out and back in it didn't change back.
- (2020-03-13) Parsa: Hides scrollbars!!!
- (2020-02-28) 阿福坐飞鸡: very nice~
- (2020-02-24) olivier fabre: Wonderfull ! Congratulations on your software well done
- (2019-12-19) Ken Connolly: Awesome! No more disappearing scrollbars on my Chromebook. And they're nicer looking and easier to use.
- (2019-12-16) Chustco: This extension is hands down the greatest for dealing with scrollbars!!! I highly recommend!!!
- (2019-10-15) YagoTweDark: Ótimo! da até para removê-las.
- (2019-10-06) Uta Mihai: not working
- (2019-10-01) Emokid TwoFace: Does its job!
- (2019-08-24) e Howard Green: Yes, seems to work as soon as added as extension from the chrome store. But where is the customization many have liked? I did not do the "download" step from the author's site, as prefer to use store supplied extns. Agree with those wanting this functionality as seldom do multifinger on trackpad. Am Very Happy I bought a touch-screen version of chromebook and I use a stylus instead of my finger. Thx
- (2019-08-19) John McSpiffy: Didn't change the scroll bars on sites that specify their own scrollbar settings. The entire point of downloading this was to get thick scrollbars on sites that force narrow ones. It doesn't work.
- (2019-07-02) Ron Klein: great extension, website-filter would be very useful (having two options "apply only in these web-sites" and "exclude from these web-sites")
- (2019-06-25) Dave Van Domelen: Doesn't actually change my windows, just the test window. Reloading didn't help. Nonfunctional.
- (2019-06-24) Bernardo Antunes: I think this only replaces the first horizontal and first vertical scroll bar it finds, therefore websites with multiple scrollbars will have two different scrollbars, it would be great if you could change that :/ As an example you can take a look at a GitHub project board
- (2019-06-08) 一的龗: Please, could you add some form of whitelist and blacklist options (or site-specific options) that allow the user to enter which sites they want the changes to be applied to? For example, I want to use the shine gray layout for every website, but on YouTube, I want the bar to be 0 width and 0 height.
- (2019-05-08) Dave C: Works good for every site so far except gmail.com where the main scroll bar is not visible on the right side at all.
- (2019-04-08) Heidi Howe: Without it- i literally cannot see chromes scroll bar. I think they want you to use your finger all over the screen- at least that is what it appears to me. Who makes scroll bars that are like 1 mm thick.....lll my chrome books were unusable when the change occurerd. THe review is now bc they did something overnight and all my data disappeared. I wonder if MAC rolls out new editions every few weeks? I'd be delighted to never ever have any "improvement's" I still believe the chromebook about 5-8 yr's ago was the best. Way better than 2019. Anyway- Thank You- Until i get a Mac....
- (2019-03-28) Lyle S: can you possibly make it so it has the ability to lock the scrollbar in place? i play a flash game that requires scrolling to scroll through weapons and the page moves around which causes me to get killed in-game,
- (2019-03-16) ★★★★★
- (2019-02-02) Azarilh: Lovely. It doesn't slow down websites, as other people say. But i would like to change the background, i want it dark, not white. With this add-on is possible only to customise the thumb, the arrows and the ＴＨＩＣＫness, not the background colour. Also, as other pointed it out, it's not possible to auto-hide it, which would be awesome.
- (2019-01-16) Pho Huynh: The scrollbar keeps floating over youtube video in fullscreen mode, pretty annoying
- (2019-01-10) I haven't used it yet. But I do need help customizing my scrollbar. How do I customize my scrollbar? I NEED AN INTIMIDATE RESPONSE!