Since Chrome do not provide an easy way to find everything, this toolbar button lets you find it faster.
This extension adds a new toolbar button with shortcuts to: * New tab * Print page with backgrounds * Extension * Downloads * Bookmark manager * View Page Source * Settings * History * Cookies * Clear browsing data * Plug-ins (Flash, Adobe Acrobat, Windows Media Player etc.) * Loaded modules * Memory usage * Exprerimental features * Chrome Urls (All Chrome pages) Since Chrome do not provide an easy way to find everything, this toolbar button lets you find it faster. It is also easier with icons to quickly find what you are looking for. This Extension also allows you to print the currently displayed Web Page with background colors and background images
- (2019-06-25) Reinhard Meyer: Nice tool. Since recently, the section "Extensions" doesn't work anymore. Google has changed the access path.
- (2018-09-15) azog azog: Great addon ! thank you
- (2017-12-31) Shahbaz Shahin: Please, add 'apps' and 'chrome web store' shortcuts.
- (2015-11-24) Warmuser: Wonderful!!! Thank you for this great extension. :D
- (2015-05-12) Kelly Moore moore: Very convenient. I use it all the time
- (2014-05-10) Bill Motley: I can't think of how any part of this app isn't a waste of space and time. Most of the available links are duplicates of what is already available in Chrome's native Tools menu. As for the rest, we don't need to be limited by what this app enables; We can create a bookmark folder and add links to whatever we want. Doing so enables the right-click menu, which is not the case when, for example, wanting to open one of this app's links in a new tab. Also, this app includes the following links that are not currently working: 1. Print page with background 2. Loaded modules 3. Several of the Chrome URL links
- (2014-03-11) mass effect gamer: customization options like Mymenu would be great