Explore all the books ever written...and discover the best ideas ever published.
Algorithms killed wandering. So how does one discover new books by chance nowadays? You're already opening new tabs all the time. Why not maybe discover a new idea, perspective, or book at the same time? There's no way to pick categories, and no way to follow your friends...just quality, hand-picked ideas...some you'll love, some you'll hate, and some you won't be sure how to react to at first. And if you're in a rush, just ignore it and keep going. This extension is the least intrusive way to inject some good, old-fashioned chance into your intellectual life.
- (2019-01-28) Sreelakshmy Vg: This was something I had used for very long time and come to enjoy it. Now it has gone extremely bad with all the monetary stuff popping up and blocking everything.
- (2017-10-24) That Awkward Moose: The idea of the app was interesting, introduce people to books they may not know about. Personally I found several books that I liked and would not have found out about. But the idea that you have to PAY to just view the history is absurd. Do you have to pay amazon to view your browsing history? No. Do you have to pay youtube to see your history? No. I understand that making and creating a program costs money, and seeing a return on that is always nice, but to charge to people just to see twenty-book history is just galling. I am uninstalling the extension and I hope no one else uses it.
- (2017-10-16) Byung Joo Shin: Why would you make the history function pay only? I'd rather pay commission than pay 30 bucks a month....
- (2017-10-10) gerardo garcia: me ha ayudado con mi vocabulario en inglés
- (2017-10-08) henry rowling: Superb extension. Some times the books are interesting, other times not. But the ethos and philosophy behind the project are spot on.
- (2017-09-28) mack brown: nicceee
- (2017-09-06) Monica Calderon: My favourite extension ever.
- (2017-09-02) Karuna Karan: Simply best...
- (2017-06-27) Vel Dhanish: Love it
- (2017-06-25) Robert Sedgwick: I like it but it always goes to Amazon.com. Can we have an option for .co.uk?
- (2017-06-12) Evgeny Lazarev: Amazing
- (2017-05-25) Spurs little vortexes of meditative enquiry in a sea of workplace homogeneity.
- (2017-05-09) Rafi: awesome extension
- (2017-05-08) Ziyi Feng: Every time I open a tab, a new book shows. Then I read it, then I forget what I want to do with the new tab. Then I close the tab, then another loop begins...
- (2017-05-08) Shawn X.: Very impressed about the books recommended. Browsed a few and I'm really interested. However, now I have to struggle whether to keep my product hunt extension, since both would override the new tab display.
- (2017-05-08) Sina Samangooei: Really great, already spotted a few interesting books. Feature request: history of book recommendations!
- (2017-05-08) Todor Samardzhiev: Lovely idea. Good execution.
- (2017-05-08) Jānis Mateuss: Very interesting and innovative. Great job by making it!
- (2017-05-08) Lei Wang: Nice.
- (2017-05-08) David Rotter: This is a wonderful concept. Well executed and non-intrusive.
- (2017-05-07) Aulon Kuqi: It's a nice initiative :) I enjoy the clean graphics and the content.
- (2019-05-26, v:4.1.0) Hrishikesh Menon: Dark Mode
Hi! I was wondering if the extension will come with a dark/night mode anytime soon. It'd go really well with my current browser theme and it is a far more comfortable reading experience for me. Great work with this extension though.
- (2018-10-04, v:3.2.5) French books
Great App Steve, but it will be more efficiant (for me) if we could add countries settings and maybe some publishers website if we want so we will received suggestions of books in our own language. Do you think it will be develop in the futur (I didn't find it right now) ? - Hope to be clear as english is not my mother tongue language. Christine - From France :)
- (2018-06-18, v:3.2.4) Святослав: Размещение рекламы в вашем расширении
Добрый день! Я представляю рекламную сеть Actionteaser. Мы работаем с большим количеством браузерных расширений и предлагаем следующие варианты сотрудничества: 1.Создаем блок(и) по заданным Вами параметрам и размерам для размещения в Вашем расширении. Оплата за клики (переходы). CPM от 30 руб. 2.Передаем с помощью фида (JSON или XML) список объявлений с информацией: картинка, ссылка, заголовок, CTR, цена клика. Вы можете делать из этого списка выборку для показа в Вашем расширении (ресурсе). Нас очень заинтересовало ваше расширение как рекламная площадка и хотелось бы пообщаться с Вами подробнее по поводу размещения рекламы и монетизации вашего трафика. Подскажите, пожалуйста, с кем я могу обсудить все детали нашего сотрудничества? Заранее благодарен, с наилучшими пожеланиями | Best regards | Bien cordialement Святослав Skype: siteup_actionteaser Traffic Manager at Actionteaser https://actionteaser.ru
- (2017-08-03, v:2.0) mohammad almahdi: Books
I just want to ask you if there is an arabic books or if there is an arabic copy of the books that's wrotten in other languages thnx very much with love Mohammad
- (2017-07-15, v:2.0) Alexander N. Brittain: How to get extension
In Google webstore, there's not link to download extension (that I can find).
- (2017-06-26, v:2.0) Uschi Will: Sprache/Übersetzungen
Gibt es diese Bücher auch in deutscher Übersetzung?
- (2017-06-06, v:1.4) anurag saxena: keeping a log of books suggested
Can you please keep a log of books opened so far which can be reopened. There are times when you just get a glimpse, but aren't able to read about it.
- (2017-05-24, v:1.4) felix sifuenes: ¿hay lista de libros? gracias.
¿hay lista de libros? gracias.
- (2017-05-18, v:1.3) José María Rube: lenguaje
deseo ver los datos de esta aplicacion en español y no se como hacerlo
- (2017-05-18, v:1.3) Daniela: Can we go back and see what book was featured before?
Any way we could see what book was featured before updating the page? Just came across a really interesting quote and I didn't get the chance of writing down the name of the book... Apart from that it is such a lovely app.