Writing to market? This extension shows the most important information about a book right at the top of the page.
Adds at-a-glance information to the top of Amazon book listings to reduce scrolling. • Shows "Self Published" if the book was self published • Shows rank, rating, reviews, age in weeks, and ratio (num. reviews divided by age in weeks) • Shows page count and estimated word count • Shows file size for Kindle books • Shows rank using Chris Fox's "tiers" • Quick links to sales calculators for additional sales data and price and rank history • Can expand to show author's rank in all categories I'm very open to feedback! Email me at terminal.pu[email protected] with comments/suggestions. This extension is open-source: https://github.com/statico/amazon-research-helper
- (2018-04-13) P.J. Cherubino: Extremely useful extension for indie authors or avid readers.
- (2018-01-28) R. Brady Frost: I really enjoy the added information this plugin provides. Seeing page numbers on Amazon doesn't help me get a good idea of a book's actual length, but seeing the approximate word count helps put it in perspective. Also ranking info, etc. is super awesome to have handy.
- (2016-12-27) Yves Gendron: Awesome extension. Well-made and super useful. Bravo!
- (2016-12-27) Ask Me: Love it! Useful for authors. Thank you for creating this.
- (2020-11-16, v:1.2.1) Dave Casey (dgcasey): Something's wrong
Anyone else seeing about half the books don't show this info screen at the top of the page? None of my books show the table and quite a few others I click on don't have it.
- (2020-08-31, v:1.1) Doug Sinclair: Some info still not working
As of the past week or so, even with the update, the book rank still appears as "NaN".
- (2020-08-25, v:220.127.116.11) Richard Brassaw: Not working as of August 24
The app is not working. Cleared cache and restarted Chrome. Na-na.
- (2020-07-16, v:18.104.22.168) John Hindmarsh: Microsoft Edge and Amazon Book Research Helper
Do you have a similar product for Edge? I have used the product on Chrome for years. Excellent. However, Chrome has a big that opens a book page at the Reviews section. Edge opens it at the top of the page. Thoughts?
- (2018-04-02, v:22.214.171.124) Stephanie Jones: Not displaying
For some reason, it seems one particular author's books don't display the stats at the top, but every other book I click on displays it just fine. Any of Emma L Adams books aren't showing it. https://www.amazon.ca/Hereditary-Magic-Gatekeepers-Curse-Book-ebook/dp/B07BD3DDS2/ref=pd_sim_351_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=QT7GNMREG52GQSGTQNAS