Book Report is the best way for indie authors and publishers to track their sales data.
It automatically fetches your latest sales numbers and turns them into simple, insightful reports. We don't ask for your password, and your sales data is always fully encrypted, so you can have peace of mind that your data is safe. Currently, Book Report automatically imports your data from Kindle Direct Publishing and Author Central.
- (2022-05-12) Marylee MacDonald: This is a timesaver for authors who want a quick way to check their daily and month to date sales. I've had no trouble with it whatsoever.
- (2022-03-24) Cristian Scutaru: very useful!
- (2022-01-16) Anmarie Uber: Great way to keep up with your daily kdp sales
- (2021-08-26) Joanne Macgregor: I have been waiting three and a half weeks for support to fix my query - I cannot historical data on print sales for a specific period, just zeroes which is not accurate. I keep getting fobbed off that the technical team is looking into it but there's no one to escalate it to, no social media accounts. For a paid service, I expect proper support.
- (2021-05-16) Amanda Whitbeck: It's great, but it never works. I have to reinstall it and update the extension, and half the time it still doesn't update.
- (2021-03-06) Emily Matassa: It just doesn't work. I've uinstalled and reinstalled and emailed support and this thing doesn't work. No matter how many times I log into KDP, the app can't connect to Amazon. The help center was very friendly but boiled it down to "sorry!" Disappointing because I hear good things, but I can't keep trying for no return.
- (2021-01-18) Lindsey Kate Sloan: Doesn't stay in sync and has entirely stopped working twice. Tech support doesn't help.
- (2020-11-04) Артем Николаенко: Frequently does not load data, freezes
- (2020-09-17) Heather Horrocks Author: When it works, it's a 5-star software. But I can hardly ever get it to open up any more, so I give that one star. Please please please make it work again!
- (2020-03-02) Skin Man: I've been using book report for about a month now, and I have to say it puts KDP's reporting to shame. It's easy to use, updates quickly, and it's a brilliant way of easily visualizing sales data. This tool is a must-have for any author!
- (2020-02-10) Richard Harrison: It's the best one out there but would be nice to see some new features being added now and again.
- (2020-02-07) Kerena Swan: This website keeps going out of sync and I have to keep installing the Chrome Extension. It is all so frustrating and difficult to use and get into which is a shame because when I finally get the report it's easy to read and decipher. I certainly won't be paying for this service.
- (2020-01-26) RC Wear: Sales report not accurated
- (2019-11-14) Jean Grainger: When it works it's great but having to reinstall over and over is ridiculous. They should have this tech sorted by now. Silly and frustrating.
- (2019-08-25) J Blanchard: Wonderful!
- (2019-05-15) Patty Ayers: updates faster than Amazon beta sales page!
- (2018-12-11) VR: Its Features are Absolutly best but it goes out of sync with kdp every other 3-4 days and I had to delete and reinstall it again & again.
- (2018-07-15) drytoast1: I tried to use this but it never generated any kind of report. i contacted support who seemed helpful at first but then by the second reply i get an automated message saying "reply above the line" instead off answering my questions for help. the line they want me to apply above is above the message i sent so this creates an endless loop of me messaging and the company replying with "reply above this line" So if there not going to give any assistance because of some pedantic mail format, they dont deserve the money this costs. total waste of time. Do not buy.
- (2018-06-07) Percival Constantine: I've been sticking with this despite the price increase because I still found it valuable. But this is now the umpteenth time I've had to remove and reinstall the extension because it simply stopped working. If you're going to ask people to pay an even higher price for your product, make sure the product works better than it did before.
- (2018-05-11) Jake The Stock Guy: great stuff
- (2018-03-19) Tia Jones: I am a hobby writer and Book Report is just so much easier to read than what KDP provides. All the information is right there and accessible in an easy to use format. You can customize it in a lot of different ways. I have been using Book Report since it was in beta and I can't imagine how I managed before it. And I LOVE that it's now available as an extension for Chrome. I couldn't be more pleased.
- (2018-03-17) Alice M B: BookReport is an essential aid to all self-publishing authors. The simplest, most reliable and all-round excellent revenue tracker, it enables you to see strength in your sales as well as trends and, best of all, it just works. I’ve been using BookReport since it launched and none of the competition compares.
- (2018-03-16) Kristine Butler: I have been using Book Report for about two years now, and I can't imagine doing without it. They are great about adding new features and options, and this extension is no exception. It works fantastically, and definitely streamlines the process to access your data. A winner.
- (2018-03-16) Walter Freiberg: Fantastic! I've been a paid user of Book Report for more than a year now. I love how they continue adding tons of value to the service. Keep up like this!
- (2018-03-15) Nastassia1031: As an author, data is incredibly important and Amazon's own data charts aren't the best. I don't know how I ever survived without Book Report. This new extension makes it even easier to access all your data and works flawlessly. If you publish on Amazon, you NEED this in your life.