Show a random background color on the Google.com homepage.
This extension randomly colors the page when visiting google.com. No more boring white background! Get excited with a new search tab each time!
- (2017-04-03) Daisy: -.- just what the
- (2014-06-26) Mike Wilson: auto-installs. Can't stop it from repeatedly installing itself. WTF ?
- (2014-04-17) Mitchell Meyer: I believe I found the solution to this stupid auto installing application. Go to the Chrome extension page and click the developer mode button at the top of the page. You should see a really long ID for the extension. Simply search that ID in whatever drive google chrome is installed on(for me it was drive C) and delete that folder. This was the path that I found it in C:\Users\Name\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions\ikglgnekadileanonnapmgkeklpgjifk. I also found there were many other folders for extensions I had no idea about, so there might be even more junk to clean up. Hope this helps :)
- (2014-02-27) Kaoê Moraes Menna: Esse negocio nao sai do meu chrome já removi várias vezes
- (2014-02-14) Sinan c: Bu uygulamayı kim yaptıysa kaldırsın store dan gereksiz birşey yapıyorsunuz bari hangi siteden geliyorsa şuna yükleme istiyormusun diye sorsun her gün ben bu uygulamayı silmekten bıktım.
- (2014-02-09) Eder Mendes: Extenção lixo que não sai do meu google chrome e não serve pra porra nenhuma
- (2014-02-09) Indio Moustafa: Yo, people should post fixes! Yeah! Maybe instead of crying about it, fix it! :D
- (2014-02-09) Patricia Healton: I am another one who needs to know how to block this from my Chrome. I don't want to have to go back to using FF but I will if this crap keeps happening.
- (2014-02-06) Alexis Leprince: Rendu illisible, se réinstalle tout seul !!! impossible de s'en défaire.
- (2014-01-30) Gurleen Chhabra: how to block this on chrome????????? really an unwanted one and run itself up.. this should be blocked... wake up google people...
- (2014-01-28) Brenon Bullock: SERIOUSLY ANNOYING. INSTALLED ON IT'S OWN AND TOOK ME FOREVER TO REALIZE WAS AN EXTENSION. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. YOU ARE THE DEVIL
- (2014-01-27) P P Fouche: This stuff installed itself on my PC and drove me mad!