Autoplays Netflix TV Shows - Shuts down computer when done
- (2020-01-14) David Attic: looking for a workaround extension for a recent autoplay issue that a lot of us have been encountering with netflix and this extension seems to be old and no longer works.
- (2018-12-23) Filipe Diniz: Esse aplicativo é muito legal, valha a pena instalar
- (2017-12-31) Junior Junior Braw: otimo
- (2017-02-25) morris acco: ok
- (2016-05-31) Simon Østrem: Neat idea, but only works on Windows currently, due to the sleep support needing an install, and that install coming in a bat file format. The autoplay does work, but only in the HTML5 player (Not Silverlight, not that I'd wanna touch that anyway). Great if you're on Windows using the HTML5 player, but I can't use it, sadly.
- (2015-10-17) Kira A: It stopped working!
- (2015-08-04) The SwampFox: Sleeptimer is very useful. Only way I can fall asleep is with background talking. Since I don't have Cable - Netflix is my only option. Problem is, leaving my computer on at night makes my bedroom hotter than hell itself. If this was only a sleep timer - I'd be rating this 5 stars. However, Autoplay doesn't work.
- (2017-05-17, v:0.8) Soraya TheMoon: not working right now
mine was working for monthes but suddenly stopped working. On most of my "Good night shows " ( shows I watch to go to sleep ). I'll set the timer for about 1200 minutes 300 epiosdes or something along those lines, hit save and normally it will play throughout the night. However now it only plays three episodes before getting stuck on this loading screen of death. The loading screen is the same as if it were changing episodes, except the new episodes never starts ): Hopefully the app is updated and I can go back to enjoying it.
- (2016-05-31, v:0.8) Simon Østrem: How about a pause feature?
I realise adding support for Linux/Mac sleep is unrealistic, but a slightly less intrusive, yet very helpful feature would be that it at least paused the video when it ran out of time. Regardless of the installed drivers, shouldn't be too hard with the html5 player at least. I've not looked at the API for Chrome at all, but maybe it's possible to close the tab as well. Not sure if an extension could have access to that, but that would be a neat thing to include too. Either of those features would make it very useful to me, but as it is, it's a nice countdown to nothing. Love the idea, though.
- (2015-11-26, v:0.8) Evilnok Anok: shuts down
you need to remove this app from the list...NO one will install this if it's just going to shut someone's computer and you are actually abusing people and the site rules for uploading this so remove it and not create anymore if all your going to do is make apps that shut stuff down
- (2015-08-04, v:0.8) The SwampFox: Autoplay
Autoplay does not work. I keep getting the "Continue Watching ?" popup.
- (2015-04-18, v:0.7) Evilnok Anok: remove
remove this very very bad app...NO one will ever install this...esp when it's going to shut down computer