Replaces the scum of the internet with everyone's favorite stalker, Lenny!
- (2017-05-08) Mister Ammaiu: This extension is great for censoring the YouTube comment section. Example: "this song is so ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) bad I ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) dislike button!!! Also, you should ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) die!!!!" You see what I mean? EDIT: Look at Dakato Graftt's review. That's exactly what happened to me after about a couple months of use.
- (2017-04-30) Dakota Graftt: Though it does what it says very well, there is a huge bug where I can no longer copy and paste things within certain websites, and writing comments on YouTube is impossible as well as frustrating because of how the extension works. Example of one comment I tried to write (I could not copy and paste within YouTube, so this is retyped): "!boj doog" The extension just makes the text cursor go to the beginning of the text field, so you end up writing backwards. Unusable.
- (2016-08-26) Landoguy: can you make it work for agar.io
- (2016-08-23) Asher Y.: Great, but it would be even better if we could change the list or censor symbol.
- (2016-03-15) Daniel Loden: Awesome extension you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- (2016-01-05) Seth Grantham: best app ever! 15 sloths out of 3 bananas!
- (2015-12-04) Christopher: Haha this is soo funny. Thanks mate!
- (2015-10-16) Mark Jobin: It's so nice not to stumble across foul language on the web anymore because of this. Now, I get a chuckle instead. GREAT extension.
- (2015-09-14) Amazing (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
- (2015-08-18) Alex Lampe: 10/10/10
- (2015-08-15) Tyler Morrison: Too good for the internet pls remove.
- (2015-07-26) Max Troxlair: I love me a good lenny -max
- (2015-06-08) Cody Hubanks: 10/10 - IGN. Cured my cancer
- (2017-05-08, v:1.2.8) Mister Ammaiu: Doesn't Let me Type or Copy & Paste
Look at Dakota Griftt's review, it explains my situation well.
- (2016-09-22, v:1.2.6) Eric Hammond: Remove
I removed the extension because I only wanted to try it, yet now it isnt getting rid of them
- (2016-03-23, v:1.2.6) CountryStuffMapping: Censors
There should be a way to edit which words are bad or not. It censors homo, as in homo sapien. Please add a way to change what words are censored.
- (2015-11-17, v:1.2.4) Bradley Chen: Censors
wordreference.com uses "Pron" for pronoun. Tart is censored when I'm doing a cuisine project. Yet asshole isn't censored? Really?