Show the corresponding pokemon portrait when hovering a pokemon name
Poke Portrait This application shows the portrait and pokedex # of the pokemon when you hover it's name with the mouse. Useful when you can't remember the names of all 720 pokemons, or if you don't know the pokemon names in English (Update : And other languages) ! Features: - All 720 pokemons - Display Types I and II - Display names in English, French, German and Japanese - Simply hover the mouse over any pokemon name on any webpage V1.2.1 Update（10/December/2015) - Bug fix (Vespiquen) V1.2 Update (17/October/2015) - Replaced art for gen VI (high def art from bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net) - Bug fixes (Braixen typo, some Japanese and French names not showing) V1.1 Update (09/October/2015) - Added support for name recognition in other languages (French, German and Japanese) - Bug fixes (name recognition and missing portraits) Data sources: - pokemon list from http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon - pokemon sprites from http://veekun.com/ and http://pokemondb.net/sprites Visit http://bandanatech.com/letsplayjapan/?page_id=31 for screenshots and contact info.
- (2019-03-12) F.Y.I this extension only works like an hour after, so don't judge it if you just got and you start to use it
- (2018-01-31) :Crystal7:: it works and is useful if you forgot what a pokemon looks like or its pokedex number
- (2017-03-31) Mane Mag Ran: Add 7th gen.
- (2016-09-18) Kzz: i thought it was fake but it is a working thing try it
- (2015-12-08) Teresa Zell: Doesn't work
- (2017-05-14, v:1.2.1) Trinity Redman: Extension not completely being removed
I removed it from chrome, but it is still showing the information, and a broken image where the image would be.
- (2017-03-31, v:1.2.1) Mane Mag Ran: PokePortrait Gen7
I would recomend you to add generation seven to the pokeportrait, and to update picturex of the pokeportrait
- (2016-05-10, v:1.2.1) ItsMamaLuigi: new pokemon
When Sun/Moon come out, will you be updating the extension with the new Pokemon?