Toggle to automatically change input into Kana, perfect simple JP input!
Easy Hiragana automatically replaces your input romaji into hiragana or katakana. Fast, lightweight, efficient. No need to bother with the bulky windows Japanese keyboard when using elementary Japanese on the fly! Perfect for users who: -Don't like the clunky Windows Japanese keyboard -Don't need to use Kanji -Have Japanese friends -Want to write sick Japanese comments online -Learning Japanese Features coming soon: -Highlight specific text to change
- (2019-01-19) Forrsch: Works and functions as expected but its also quite fun to see it switch to Japanese from English! This extension is really neat and I hope you'll be able to add katakana soon. I guess the only thing that annoys me that I can't really ask you to resolve is that it does not work everywhere, (including here for some odd reason) and I can only hope that google can do something about that. とにかく ありがとうございました! Thanks!
- (2018-09-30) Andrew Plotner: Doesnt work with google anything
- (2018-09-25) Nicholas An: It's really helpful! Glad I found out about this.
- (2018-09-18) Regina Silvestre: It was okay but I can't use it on facebook.:<
- (2018-09-17) Sprig: I'm enjoying it
- (2018-08-15) Emily Schnepp: I haven't been able to get it to work. I tried toggling on and then typing in an address bar. When that didn't work I tried typing in a Google Doc. I am currently on a Chromebook.
- (2018-01-03) Chaoscontrol78: Useful for learning Japanese!
- (2019-03-24, v:1.3.0) The Sugar Addict: How do you make the small hiragana?
How do I make the small hiragana like the small "tsu" if the word has a double consonant?
- (2018-09-28, v:1.2.1) Kioriin: N does not work
When i type n it comes as a normal n and not ん
- (2018-08-22, v:1.2) Zgtale Lambda: how i do a hiragana?
- (2018-08-17, v:1.2) I checked the box
but nothing happened
- (2018-06-09, v:1.1) Aaron
Hiragana appearing on screen do not match keyed input.
- (2018-05-22, v:1.1) c c: easy hiragana
how do i activate it? its not working.