Toggle to automatically change input into Kana, perfect simple JP input!
Easy Hiragana automatically replaces your input romaji into hiragana or katakana. Fast, lightweight, efficient. No need to bother with the bulky windows Japanese keyboard when using elementary Japanese on the fly! Perfect for users who: -Don't like the clunky Windows Japanese keyboard -Don't need to use Kanji -Have Japanese friends -Want to write sick Japanese comments online -Learning Japanese Features coming soon: -Highlight specific text to change
- (2021-05-24) Chokochi: Don't works anymore?
- (2021-04-21) Adrielle Aquipel: I cannot get it to work I tried everything I can
- (2021-01-26) 蜘蛛ですが、なにか?: works
- (2021-01-04) Aaron Blumberg: Tried using it on LingoDeer since I do not have a Japanese keyboard and it did not work.
- (2020-12-14) Carlsson Mikhael: works on a couple sites that don't belong to google it will be great if it can work on other sites including google sites it's dissapointing.
- (2020-12-08) Loli Knight: Would've been such a perfect tool for typing hiragana and learning Japanese if this worked on any google apps like GDocs/GSheets or on anything that needs typing in the internet (Nonetheless, still very useful in other types of text field like GTranslate and Jamboard, tho I can't type hiragana on websites' search bars, I tried it doesn't work.). Why does it have to be this wayyyyyy (I guess I could only go back to good 'ol copying and pasting hahaha) :"<
- (2020-11-27) Sebastian Rojas Bustos: At first I thought it didn't work, but then it started operating and is super fluent and useful
- (2020-09-18) Shel: Straight up doesn't work. Tried it on many sites
- (2020-08-11) fraser hie: wait how do i use this im on a azus
- (2020-08-10) Dreposta: This is not working anymore
- (2019-01-19) Forrsch: Works and functions as expected but its also quite fun to see it switch to Japanese from English! This extension is really neat and I hope you'll be able to add katakana soon. I guess the only thing that annoys me that I can't really ask you to resolve is that it does not work everywhere, (including here for some odd reason) and I can only hope that google can do something about that. とにかく ありがとうございました! Thanks!
- (2018-09-30) Andrew Plotner: Doesnt work with google anything
- (2018-09-25) Nicholas An: It's really helpful! Glad I found out about this.
- (2018-09-18) Regina Silvestre: It was okay but I can't use it on facebook.:<
- (2018-09-17) Sprig: I'm enjoying it
- (2018-08-15) Emily Guerrero: I haven't been able to get it to work. I tried toggling on and then typing in an address bar. When that didn't work I tried typing in a Google Doc. I am currently on a Chromebook.
- (2018-01-03) Chaoscontrol78: Useful for learning Japanese!
- (2021-03-11, v:1.3.0) Maria Vivian: particle o
Is there a way to type in particle o?
- (2021-02-28, v:1.3.0) Y3LL0ST4R: Doesn't work!
No matter what I do, the extension won't convert the romanji into japanese characters. Please help me!
- (2021-01-14, v:1.3.0) Jazzy Bowden: How does it work?
I toggled my output into Hiragana and nothing happens, I know there are replies about not being able to work on google app but I even tried a comment section on youtube and nothing happened. Is there extra stuff I have to do either than just toggling Hiragana?
- (2020-04-10, v:1.3.0) dhaidhiaushduashduhasukdhc hdciduahdkahscka: how to use
how do i use this? like when i type is it just supposed to go bing bong blong and turn into hiragana? when i type a character (wa, tsu, na, etc) nothing happens
- (2019-03-24, v:1.3.0) The Sugar Addict: How do you make the small hiragana?
How do I make the small hiragana like the small "tsu" if the word has a double consonant?
- (2018-09-28, v:1.2.1) Kioriin: N does not work
When i type n it comes as a normal n and not ん
- (2018-08-22, v:1.2) Zgtale Lambda: how i do a hiragana?
- (2018-08-17, v:1.2) I checked the box
but nothing happened
- (2018-06-09, v:1.1) Aaron
Hiragana appearing on screen do not match keyed input.
- (2018-05-22, v:1.1) CC: easy hiragana
how do i activate it? its not working.