Shows video length next to YouTube video links
Shows video duration next to YouTube links. For example "Cool video [2:30]". Also a tooltip showing additional video information appears when your mouse hovers over a YouTube link showing. More information: - Shows when a video is unavailable - [❌] - Shows when a video is blocked in your region - [❌ country blocked] - Shows when a video is age restricted - [18+] - Works on text and image links - Accounts for videos with an offset. A 2 minute video with a 1 minute offset is shown as having a 1 minute duration. If you have any issues please leave a comment here or log them on Github. Code available on Github: https://github.com/Brian-Gaffney/YouTube-video-length-Chrome-extension
- (2017-04-07) Pure cleaner: awesome
- (2016-06-05) T. Schembri: does not work
- (2016-04-24) Gerry Gaffney: Works as advertised.
- (2016-02-10) Viktor Weilenmann: Works!
- (2016-02-10) Does what it's supposed to do!
- (2015-04-12) Andy Rose: It's great!
- (2020-08-12, v:2.1.1) David Grossberg: Not seeing hover card or the length, the extension appears to not work on chrome version 84.0.4147.89
I installed the extension, refreshed pages with YouTube links, and see nothing on hover and no addition to links. Even links in video descriptions on YouTube itself.
- (2018-08-27, v:2.1.1) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Add amount of comments
Would be useful if you could also add the amount of comments.