Take back your scrollbar from those who insist on holding it hostage
Smooth scrolling sucks. Rescue your scrollbar and mouse. mouse scroll by Hoang Loi from thenounproject.com
- (2019-05-01) Cool Rainbow: Sorry to give a bad rating, but this extension might breaks a lot of websites, including my Synology NAS, which make the NAS completely unusable. I hope you can fix this. I only found out because I disabled every extension one by one. Sorry for bad rating. I will definitely give better rating if it is fixed.
- (2019-04-06) Michael Xz: why in the hell is this extension necessary? is only a small % of the populace affected by this buggy "feature"? half the time I want to click on something the circle would pop up instead (before the extension)
- (2018-12-12) Bob P Wilson: I've been using another scroll extension, which has been driving me crazy! I uninstalled the old extension, installed this extension and did a complete Chrome browser exit. Upon reactivating my Chrome, this new extension was active. The results are amazing! This extension just works! No longer do I have to constantly adjust the scroll effects, and tweak the page scroll speeds, just to see my web pages! Thanks to the developer for creating a great keyboard scroll extension that works, without having to constantly fidget with the settings!
- (2017-06-04) Konstantin Samkowskiy: Effect is gone after chrome restart. This script is onot a priority one
- (2017-02-13) Marcos Cuevas: WOOWWWW!!! My mouse works for the first time online! I was looking for smooth scrolling that doesn't suck, it turns out that IS the problem... Finally, crisp, clean, fast, clear scrolling :)
- (2016-12-27) Dave lowinger: you have saved my sanity or maybe not :) thank you
- (2016-04-03) Ken Webb: doesn't work
- (2016-01-11) First off: I am not affiliated with this extension at all...I am not friends with the developer...I am not being paid for this rating. This plugin is exceptional. I have hated Smooth Scroll from the first time I experienced it, and this is a simple solution to finally rid the Internet of this awful page script. All assisted-scrolling scripts should die in a deep deep hole.