This extension enables the ability to toggle a full windowed mode for any YouTube video (excluding embedded ones).
=== Update 10/03/2019 === This extension is no longer maintained as I have decided to switch from Google Chrome to Mozilla Firefox. Should anyone want to continue the development of the extension, the full source code is available on my GitHub and will remain there. Click on the 'Website' link to find it. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for using the extension thus far! === Description === Sometimes you find yourself wanting a middle ground between the default YouTube video sizes and fullscreen — This extension offers just that. It adds a button within the YouTube player itself (and in the browser toolbar) that allows you to toggle a full windowed mode for your videos. Disclaimer! This extension was built around the new YouTube layout (https://www.youtube.com/new) and does not promise full functionality on the previous layout. === Changelog === # v1.1.0 Improved initial load detection, fixed an issue with the Chrome extension icon not working properly and made sure the up-next functionality works as intended upon finishing a video. # v1.0.3 Improved the YouTube navigation detection in order to make sure the extension is loaded on all video pages without having to refresh. # v1.0.2 Only loads the extension at the watch route, rather than all of YouTube # v1.0.1 Attempt at solving an issue where the extension won't load at every refresh
- (2022-09-10) Victor Hernandez: Perfect and easy to use. One button, one feature. I love that.
- (2022-07-11) Noritake Satoh (Độc): Work so well. If have a custom key, it will be perfect.
- (2022-05-02) 老色批: 是我需要的
- (2021-09-27) 金鑰: LAG
- (2021-09-16) Alan Taylor: Does what it says it does and I love it for that.
- (2020-01-26) Sam: Easy to use and exactly what I was looking for! It's nice to finally have "fullscreen-in-the-tab" .
- (2018-12-08) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-09-19) Jon Lee (JLX): Easily the best YouTube full window extension for Chrome. Exactly what I needed. I'm guessing the only reason doesn't have as many users as similar extensions is simply because it's newer.
- (2017-10-08) Kristoffer Eklund: Working as expected.