Uses text to speech to pronounce moves played on Lichess
Uses text to speech to pronounce moves played on Lichess. It's able to support various TTS engines supported by your browser and operating system. You can customise speech tokens like ranks, files, piece names, and other information that is being read out by TTS.
- (2020-01-19) Filip Stanisic: I absolutely love the fact that you can use your own words.
- (2019-03-21) how do you use
- (2018-09-10) Blood To Bleed: Nice extension but we need more languages.
- (2020-08-27, v:1.0.3) Skillsimon: It doesn't work
I wanted to use it, but I didn't hear anything do I have to do anything in the preferences on Lichess?
- (2020-07-13, v:1.0.3) Rob Sharp: Available for Chess.com?
Hi there, I love your Lichess text to speech plugin. I have just got a DGT board and wondered if you also have one available for chess.com ?
- (2020-06-21, v:1.0.3) Konrad Paluszek: Crazyhouse moves
Could you add support for crazyhouse drops. So far e.g. [email protected] is pronounced in the same way as Nd5.
- (2020-04-15, v:1.0.3) Adnen Bourkhis: Add reading comments feature.
Hi, is it possible to add reading comments feature while replaying a game? Thanks.
- (2019-08-21, v:1.0.1) Mark Boyles Manzano: Android app
is it possible to use this as an android app
- (2018-12-30, v:1.0.1) SeteR: Language
Can you add Czech tts language? If so, I would appreciate it.