This extension displays the number of unread articles in your Tiny Tiny RSS installation
This extension adds a toolbar button which changes color when unread articles are available in your Tiny Tiny RSS installation and displays the number of unread in a tooltip and, optionally, using a badge. Recent change: updated extension to use new tt-rss public API call, add experimental function to periodically update tt-rss feeds.
- (2018-02-19) Dan Jones: This used to be great, but no longer works with current tt-rss.
- (2018-02-09) Angela Dallemagne: I would have given it 5 stars, but it doesn't have the option to mark feeds as read when you click on it to open your tiny tiny RSS. Edit: This no longer shows the unread count badge, and I have no idea why. Nothing has changed, it simply doesn't show and hovering always says "no unread articles" which isn't true.
- (2017-07-05) Nassim Hattab: Une très bonne extension Tiny Tiny RSS marche impeccable avec le paquet installé sur le synology , un grand merci au développeur pour le travail fournis .
- (2016-10-12) Sergey Pavlov: simple and works well
- (2015-08-03) An HongUk: 매우 만족합니다. In Korea, It's nice
- (2014-03-30) Muammar El Khatib: It is very handy to have this icon to access my tt-rss.
- (2013-06-30) 剛田猛: I want the ability to open in a new tab unread, like a TPGoogleReader.
- (2013-05-08) Solomatov Vladimir: It doesn't work for me( I don't know why, but I have "Error (400) while updating". What's wrong?
- (2013-04-07) N. Bekaan: In Verbindung mit http://rssly.de ist diese Erweiterung sehr nützlich!
- (2013-04-04) Sancho Vi At: Cool, tnx! If you use /index.php#f=-3&c=0 the end of the url, then load the latest unread folder. ;)
- (2013-03-31) David Ossorio: Okay, but as the others have pointed out, it lacks the one feature that would make it useful: It doesn't update immediately when you mark items as read. Clearly this must be possible, since the Feedly and many other Chrome RSS reader extensions do this. Given that it's possible, I have no idea why the developers didn't add this feature.
- (2013-03-28) F Pisti: it wrx fine
- (2013-03-27) Chad Bergeron: One more step away from Google before it passes on.... Is there a setting to reset the counter when the icon is pressed on? Or to somehow trigger it to update? It is somewhat unsatisfying to see a badge number still there when I've just gone and read the feeds.
- (2013-03-15) Marco L: Hi, great Addon. Would be nice, if the color of the icon could be set (fixed), because I like a simple blue icon better :) (the color of the number batch is good)