Enlarge thumbnail images on Reddit when you hover over them!
No more squinting at microscopic meme-text! Browse Reddit without opening dozens of tabs! Thumbbit shows you full-sized images when you hover over a preview thumbnail. Supports posts that link directly to images, or to image hosting pages on imgur, livememe, and memecrunch. Thumbbit may sometimes be unable to show full-sized images hosted on Flickr and some other services. Maybe in a later version?
- (2014-08-13) James Coverdale: Nice and simple, 5 stars if you fix the jitterness when moving the mouse around the thumbnail. EDIT: So i got bored with the jumping about, all that needs changing is the thumb.css and change the left: property to 300px to push the pop up further away from the thumbnail. Head to AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Extensions/[thisextensionid] and edit the thumb.css file and save. Then go to your chrome extension page, enable developer mode, then load from unpacked extension and choose the folder of the file you just edited. and reload :) Hopefully the dev will just fix this in an update.
- (2014-08-10) Quest Hodgson: It keeps flashing, so annoying.
- (2014-01-21) Jouni Juhola: Too minimal. Doesn't work with most photos.
- (2013-12-20) Ryan Hamer: Exactly what I was looking for
- (2013-12-19) Caner Balcı: Good job mate. Put it on github and i will contribute.
- (2013-12-19) Dan Short: Great addon. Simple, effective, and safe.
- (2013-12-18) Adrian Hill: Fantastically fast!
- (2013-12-18) Jared Cone: Generally works, but the enlarged image flickers on and off rapidly while moving the mouse on the thumbnail.
- (2013-12-18) K L: Incredible addon. Truly a modern masterpiece, comparable to the works of DaVinci in his time
- (2013-12-18) Saavan Bhakta: Awesome with no bs code! Thank you!!
- (2013-12-18) K L: Simple, elegant, non-intrusive. Album support would be nice!
- (2013-12-18) Dusan Dikic: Awesome addon!
- (2013-12-18) Some Random: Works great. Minimal no BS source code like promised. Thanks for not stealing my form data.
- (2013-12-17) Peter Chisnell: As awesome as advertised.