Save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter
Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs, click the OneTab icon to convert all of your tabs into a list. When you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once. When your tabs are in the OneTab list, you will save up to 95% of memory because you will have reduced the number of tabs open in Google Chrome. Privacy assurance Information about your tabs are never transmitted or disclosed to the OneTab developers. The only exception to this is if you intentionally click on our 'share as a web page' feature that allows you to upload your list of tabs into a web page in order to share them with others. Tabs are never shared unless you specifically use the 'share as a web page' button. Additional Benefits Depending on how many scripts are running inside your tabs, moving them to OneTab can also speed up your computer by reducing the CPU load. We have also had reports that this also contributes to your computer resuming from sleep more quickly.
- (2021-09-21) Erick M: Amazing to use, it helps a lot to organize my work. but I just wish there was a dark mode..
- (2021-09-19) sofia mariana aguilar: Me encanta, me funciona súper bien y me guarda las pestañas, cuando se reinicia tambien siguen ahí, eso si me gustaría que pudieran poner un modo oscuro pero aparte de eso es PERFECTA
- (2021-09-18) DaliS: The extension was created, among other things, to reduce the browser's RAM consumption, but at the same time it itself consumes a considerable amount of it, sometimes being in the leaders of RAM consumption. A good extension, it constantly saves you from cluttering the tab bar and wasting time by adding tabs to your bookmarks. However, there is one bold note: for me personally, it is inconvenient when you click on the extension icon with the left mouse button, all tabs are sent to OneTab. The fact is that due to forgetfulness or accidentally, not wanting to close all tabs, I click on the extension icon with the left mouse button instead of the right one, since most extensions have the working mouse button on the left, as a result, all tabs are closed. I believe that only the current tab should be closed with the left mouse button, and all other actions should be performed from the menu of the extension icon. Win7 HP SP1 64 bit Расширение создано в том числе для уменьшения потребления ОЗУ браузером, но при этом оно само потребляет немалое его количество, находясь иногда в лидерах потребления оперативной памяти. Хорошее расширение, оно постоянно выручает от загромождения панели вкладок и траты времени на добавления вкладок в закладки. Правда, есть одно жирное замечание: лично для меня неудобно, когда при нажатии на значок расширения левой кнопкой мыши, все вкладки отправляются в OneTab. Дело в том, что по забывчивости или случайно, не желая закрывать все вкладки, я нажимаю на значок расширения не правой кнопкой мыши, а левой, так как у большинства расширений рабочая кнопка мыши левая, в итоге закрываются все вкладки. Я считаю, что левой кнопкой мыши должна закрываться только текущая вкладка, а все остальные действия должны производиться из меню значка расширения
- (2021-09-15) Pete WoW: Trash. You WILL lose all your tabs with no way to recover them. Happened the after first reboot for me.
- (2021-09-15) Навигатор Вселенной: Превосходный плагин. Плюсы: В настройках есть отклонение дубликатов. Группировка ссылок (можно изменить наименование группы), экспорт всех ссылок или группы (публикация страницы), можно передать группу ссылок другу. Помещение конкретной вкладки в конкретную именованную группу. Недочёты: 1. При "Экспорте/Импорте" не сохраняется разделение ссылок по группам, что очень неудобно. Но тем не менее можно найти папку плагина, заархивировать её и спокойно восстановить обратно, к примеру при переустановке хрома или даже виндоус. 2. Для группы неплохо бы добавить команду "Открыть в новом окне", очень часто требуется..
- (2021-09-15) Genius Patrick: 能否增加对标签组的支持？恢复所有标签页后，之前设置的标签组的信息没有了，全部展开了。
- (2021-09-13) David Congrave: Everything works great until, all of a sudden, your saved tabs disappear. This seems to be a common problem from all the reviews I've read and there is NO feedback from the developer. I don't think they really care
- (2021-09-11) Annita Eleanor: My FAVORTE extension!!! Does NOT require an account, and is multi-user friendly. Can manage multiple groupings with easy to understand tools to group to your liking. It's incredibly efficient in its ease of access and time usage; it truly does help in having less tabs and windows open - tabs stay saved in one tab even if you shut off your computer! My only problem with it is the lack of dark mode.
- (2021-09-08) K.K. Yang: Very convenient, thank you so much!
- (2021-09-08) Brandonian Chan: And now, for the review that absolutely no one has been asking for! Great for revisiting the past, honestly like it better than chrome activity or history because you can see how your organization has changed over the years. Great organization, easy movement. Below is some experiences with this: ~3000 tabs is where it goes from instantaneous loading to slightly slow ~4500 tabs seems to be the limit for making an entire web page full of tabs before it just doesn't make a new web page ~6500 tabs is where it goes from slow to needing to load a little ~9000 tabs is where it will take a while to load >10000 tabs... Even I won't go there... JK I went up to 10500 tabs and chrome was wondering whether to kill it or not.
- (2021-09-07) cgz Su: 非常棒的一款插件，简直就是Chrome必备
- (2021-09-05) Gord Atwood: Very disappointed. When I tried to add onetab on another computer browser and enable syncing it lost all the saved and locked tab groups that I had. So only useful if you actually export all your tab groups before you try this. As there is no warning to the user to do this before hand it makes the product essentially useless
- (2021-08-29) Elena Chil: Can't restore tabs. No answer from the admins. I agree with John Tsoukaris: "Great extension but if you own more than one computers, you lose chrome's ability to synchronize open tabs between devices. If there was a way to sync tab lists in One Tab without manual effort, that would be great".
- (2021-08-29) Bing Yang: 挺好用的，但是好像要存入oneTab的话只能一次将目前所有标签页都存进去，但是有的标签页是还需要继续看的，重新载入的话还需要再去找原来的位置，好麻烦的。希望可以在添加的时候有选择性的将一些网页设置为不添加进入，会方便很多
- (2021-08-28) RAVIT ROTEM: Help to messy people. a lot.
- (2021-08-28) Kevin Gordillo: Yes, nothing compares to this extension, just need a bit more. I always come back to use onetab, despite the mandatory request to have a backup online or any other easy way to automatically have backups of our tabs. At least 10 times since my more than 5 years I had the bad experience to lost all my tabs ( more than 100 in the onetab page) and it feels so bad and impotent at the same time. Hoep that you accept donnations so you can hear us more
- (2021-08-24) GOOD MAN: parfaite solution de sauvegarde onglet merci
- (2021-08-24) Khosro Haddadpour: برنامه ای کاربردی و آسان هست .با ذخیره آدرس اینترنتی بجای صفحه ، تا حد زیادی از اشغال رم توسط مرورگر جلوگیری میکنه. سپاس از ناشر It is a practical and easy program. By saving the URL instead of the page, it largely prevents the browser from occupying RAM. Thanks to the publisher
- (2021-08-19) مهدی: مشکل من حل شد کاملا در یک کلام عاااالی عاااااالی
- (2021-08-17) 賴冠榮: 非常好用，完美解決分頁混亂與開太多網頁導致記憶體不足的問題。
- (2021-08-13) Rachel Barbra Berry: 다 날라감
- (2021-08-13) Nina Rader: I like this extension, however, it would be nice to drag and drop an entire group from time to time and alphabetize at other times. Sorting is an issue for me. One BIG thing I would really like to see is a way to BACK UP the tabs on a USB, SD card, etc... because I have had OneTab crash and I have had lost everything and had to start all over again. Very frustrating. Please provide a way to back it up.
- (2021-08-13) Niiquito: Excelente, el único problema que le encuentro es que no tiene modo oscuro. Al menos no lo encontré.
- (2021-08-13) Marcos López: I love it! Help me a lot with my 1000 tabs open
- (2021-08-12) Ray Woodcock: It didn't restore tabs in the original window. It restored them in a separate window. I had to merge them manually.
- (2021-08-11) J L: 크롬탭 부담을 덜고 잠시 "로컬에" 닫아둘 수 있는건 좋지만.. 초연결 시대에 클라우드 연동 안되는게 매우 너무 아쉽습니다 ㅠ
- (2021-08-09) Paul Smart: Probably my #1 favorite and most used Chrome extension. I often have a lot of tabs open working on something and then I get interrupted or switch to doing something else. Really easy way to temporarily save for later. My one piece of feedback for the developer would be that the two primary use cases are 1) save my open tabs to onetab, and 2) view the tabs I've saved so I can reopen them. Saving is super easy--just tapping on the chrome extension icon. Reopening could be easier. As far as I can tell, the only way to do that is "right click" on the chrome extension icon, click on the "OneTab" row to expose the option to "Display OneTab" and then click on that option. Is there anything preventing you technically from displaying the option to "Display OneTab" on the main menu, rather than burying under the "OneTab" menu? Would save a bit of friction each time I want to reopen something.
- (2021-08-09) Wemmers: I think it is useful but I would like for it to be able to save groups once restored, much like the normal Ctrl+Shift+T, as it is rather useful for me to be able to save the groups and sort all my tabs. other than that it's pretty good
- (2021-08-09) John Fagalde: So far so good. I find OneTab very useful and I am having no problems with it, now that I have learned how to use it correctly. One thing that I would like to be able to do though, is to be able to re-name the titles of my Tabs. Anyone knows how to do that?
- (2021-08-08) LING HUI Chu: 非常好用，轉換到不同電腦一定要安裝的擴充軟體，用了好多年!
- (2021-08-06) joy d.: LOVE this app, its awesome! Simple, yet good features.
- (2021-08-05) Victoria Benoli: Excelente extensión, solo le falta la opción de sincronización de las pestañas guardadas para ser perfecta
- (2021-08-02) Rachel Fruen: I am a bit bewildered about the complaints about losing information from OneTab. There is a backup option which I use regularly and that is so useful if information is lost. Go to the OneTab tab, and at the top right there is an option to export the links. Save them to notepad or something.
- (2021-08-01) ikki: This extension needs a Dark Mode feature (c'mon guys, this is not that hard to code) and preferably also a better backup feature.
- (2021-07-29) Rudranil Ghosh: Please add 2 features: chrome tab group support, also periodically save my opened tabs in about 5-10 seconds interval.
- (2021-07-28) Dustin Curren: I was hoping maybe you can add the ability to manually make new groups. Because right now it kinda does it every time I send tabs to it if there's already tabs there.
- (2021-07-26) Savage Minds: This was a great app while it lasted. It does not work, it now crashes regularly on latest Mac OS and there is zero support. I lost years of work so am moving on!
- (2021-07-24) Alan Yu: Awesome extension, helps me organize all the tabs for my various readings. I wish the organization of tabs was easier, making it easier to merge entire groups of saved tabs instead of doing it one by one.
- (2021-07-23) Victor Davich: For my reserach it works well. I subscribe to 20 daily newsletters in my area of work. they come into gmail. I go through them and open relevant ones. I consolidate them in One Tab under the date and overall subject matter. I then proceed to open them separately, make second pass, and consolidate those in another one tab list. this way I avoid clutter; keeping them in one tab is counter-intuitive for me so I don''t know about tab loss. the reason for 3 stars is the lack of consolidating two lists into one: I'd like to see a "move to" feature. Also a folder feature to organize these lists. if so, then 5 stars.
- (2021-07-20) Lars Magne Tungland: So simple, so fantastic!
- (2021-07-19) Ар Зу: Пропали все вкладки, поддержка, я так понимаю, только здесь свой продукт на словах нахваливает, вместо того чтобы предложить решение
- (2021-07-18) Dmitry Voronin: Перестало работать, всё закладки потерялись!
- (2021-07-15) Laura Thorne: Was awesome when it worked. Had it for a year or more all my tabs saved, hardly ever actually needed to go back to them but it felt like a nice safety net. Then it just stopped doing anything and the page where it used to show my saved tabs - nothing, white screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled. It's working again but everything from before is gone. Use with caution.
- (2021-07-14) Álex Martínez: DARK MODE is a MUST and this extension does not have it. Otherwise it is excellent.
- (2021-07-13) John Hale: This has saved me often enough to come here and give it 5 stars.FREE. No adds. No brainer for me.Just wish I could customize it a bit. Thanks again
- (2021-07-12) Sternschnuppe Hoshi: Onetab is a good tool. But as you know, the biggest drawback is that data can suddenly disappear. If you have backups, you won't have any problems, but that's not the case most of the time. I just lost half of my data a while ago, but I found traces of it in the browser folder on my C drive, so I'll write it down here. (It may not be in your folder, take it with a grain of salt) ⚠ If the data is not right after the crash, it might be added to the new information. If you're reading this right after a crash, you shouldn't be using Onetab. 1. Open the folder where Onetab's data is located (chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall). 【Mac】 (I'm not a Mac user, so this address may be different. Look for the chph~ folder.) ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Local Extension Settings\chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall 【Win】 C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall 2. open the .txt file with the name of the number in the folder. The contents are hard to read, but you can probably see the URL and title. Open this file using Word, etc., and replace the text to make it easier to read. I don't know if this method will help you since I didn't lose all my data in the crash (I'm a brave user, not a chrome user). But I hope your data will be unearthed safely. ps. to the onetab developers, please add a backup feature or make it cloud based. [日本語] Onetabのデータのおおよそ半分が唐突に消えたのですが､救出できたので方法を残しておきます｡ (真っ更にロストした場合は駄目かも知れません｡ あしからず) 1. chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall (onetabの拡張機能フォルダ)を開く (Macユーザーじゃないので間違ってるかもしれないです) 【Mac】~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Local Extension Settings\chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall 【Win】C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall 2. その中に1つだけあるテキストファイル(数字6桁程度のもの)を開く これがログデータです｡ 英数字の羅列で大変読みにくのですが､おそらくURLが残っているはずです｡ ただ日本語が入ると確実に文字化けしてます｡ これをコピーしてバックアップをとり､かつWord等で開いて文字置き換えによる改行等をすれば解読できる筈です｡ ※Local StorageにもleveldbというOnetabのデータがあるので､あっちに残っている可能性もあります｡ またデータロスト後にOnetabを使うと書き換えられる可能性もあるので注意を｡ 自身は完全ロストじゃなかったので救出できましたが､そうじゃない場合も十分あり得ます｡ Onetabは便利ですが､こういうことが忘れた頃に起きるので定期バックアップするか､溜め込まず消化しましょう｡
- (2021-07-10) Uğurcan ÇETİN: Bulut yedeklemesi eklenebilir. Bu sayede başka bir cihaza geçildiğinde aynı kayıtlardan devam edebiliriz.
- (2021-07-09) bhavesh kakadiya: It's help full
- (2021-07-08) Tim Jung: When I click on the OneTab icon, it removes all tabs (as expected) but now without saving them into a group (as unexpected). Time to switch to an alternative.
- (2021-07-06) Слава Кузькин: "Безпардонная подстава"!!!
- (2021-09-17, v:1.56) Brooke: Don't know what's wrong.
Hi, I've used One Tab for quite a while now and suddenly when I click the extension, things vanish. I then go into my History and find them and bring them back. This has never happened before. I am using the Brave browser and it has never happened before with the Brave browser. Any ideas?
- (2021-09-17, v:1.56) Максим Лялин: dark mode
Hi. A dark mode would be very helpful.
- (2021-09-16, v:1.56) Deeba Shadnia: Crashed on chrome - have been using for years no issue
My onetab has crashed and wont save tabs/ open up the onetab page. Any ideas?
- (2021-09-08, v:1.56) Wei-Lun Tsai: Where is the data stored?
I want to know where the data is stored so that I can sync it between two computers.
- (2021-09-02, v:1.56) Kid Rocker: stopped wrking on yandex
stopped working on yandex browser. doesn't put all the open pages in one tab. the button doesn't respond when clicked
- (2021-09-01, v:1.56) Lauren Sigel: URGENT: Lost all tabs when accidentally hit share tabs
HELP!!!! I faithfully use One Tab to keep all of my students' information as I work one-on-one with students and all are at different levels and do different work. I must have accidentally hit share tabs and lost ALL of my categories in One Tab. How can I retrieve them? It is not appearing in my history. Is there someone I can chat with? It is urgent.
- (2021-08-26, v:1.56) Illl Illl: DarkMode
Greatly hope to have a funciton of DarkMode
- (2021-08-26, v:1.56) Leif Ebeling: crushed PC
Hello, I have to install a new windows PC as my old one broke down. Is there any chance to receive my saved one-tabs again from your servers or something similar? Kind regards, Leif
- (2021-08-24, v:1.56) GOOD MAN: fermeture
je dois fermé désinstaller google chrome et le réinstallé quand je vais réinstallé l'extension one tab les onglets seront encore là ?
- (2021-08-23, v:1.56) Francisco J Escalante: Se pierden las pestañas abiertas
Continuamente se pierden las pestañas que tengo abiertas en one tab, cuando "suspendo" la sesión. Algunas veces las puedo restaurar pero otras veces simplemente no aparecen, ni en el historial como cerradas, La verdad no me parece buen producto
- (2021-08-19, v:1.56) 饅頭もへじ: ブラウザを立ち上げた際にOneTabが立ち上がらない
- (2021-08-15, v:1.56) Vanessa Santiago: Updates pretty pretty please :)
It would be awesome to re-arrange tabs and tab groups. Also, if we could have some sort of hierarchy, where we can move a set of tabs under a different set of tabs (i.e. DIY tab group has x tabs, I could then move my whole group of tabs labeled DIY Project 1 (which has its own set of tabs) under my main DIY tab group. etc etc). And Also, if we could create tab groups that would be awesome too. Sometimes I just add a tab here and there and they become 1 group and I cant really un-group unless i have another tab group similar I can move the tab to- otherwise, its just sitting with a whole bunch of other tabs unrelated to each other. I'm sorry if asking too much
- (2021-08-11, v:1.56) Jay R: One Tab Collapsable!
One Tab is awesome. Please please please make it so one can collapse the groups of tabs. This would be much more efficient if one can double click on group name and collapse it as opposed to seeing every single saved website. Collapsing would make it much easier to be organized. Thanks
- (2021-08-09, v:1.56) Paul Smart: Would be a little easier to use with this one minor UI tweak
OneTab is probably my #1 favorite and most used Chrome extension. Thanks for building it! I have one small piece of feedback. The two primary use cases are 1) save my open tabs to OneTab, and 2) display the tabs I've saved so I can reopen them. Saving is super easy--I just tap on the chrome extension icon. However, reopening could be easier. The way I do that now is to 1) "right click" on the chrome extension icon, 2) click on the "OneTab" menu row, then 3) click on "Display OneTab," 4) then click on the tab I want to reopen from the list. Is there anything preventing you technically from displaying the option to "Display OneTab" on the main menu, rather than burying under the "OneTab" menu? That would cut out step number 2. Would save just a bit of friction each time I want to reopen something. Or is there actually a better/easier way of doing this that I'm missing? Thanks
- (2021-07-26, v:1.56) lanstype: how to recover tabs
All of my tabs suddenly disappear. Over 1000 tabs! how to recover tabs.?!!!!!
- (2021-07-24, v:1.56) Alan Yu: Move and merge entire tab groups
Please make it possible to re arrange entire tab groups. I currently have 100+ tabs saved and I'm trying to group them to make sorting through the content easier, I have to drag one tab from the top, and scroll all the way down to merge it with the group I want. Please make this process less painful, thanks.
- (2021-07-24, v:1.56) jeff pasch: Can you delete all tab groups?
Wondering if there is a slick way to delete ALL tab groups at once. The best way I found was just to remove the extension. It would be nice if there were just a button to remove all.
- (2021-07-21, v:1.56) patrick lewis: Question
Will this company ever reply to these prople questions.
- (2021-07-07, v:1.53) Ashley Newman: One Tab is disabled
I'm so upset. I use this extension for everything and now it's not working at all. All of my saved tabs are gone and on the chrome web store it says "This item has been disabled in Chrome." When I click "Enable this item", nothing happens. Please help :(
- (2021-06-29, v:1.53) Cody Peaster: Send tabs on the right to OneTab greyed out
There's a new glitch with this extension that started recently and the "Send tabs on the right to OneTab" feature is greyed out half the time.
- (2021-06-26, v:1.53) Tom: All saved tabs are gone - no support :(((((
I have the same problem as many other users here. on one day, suddenly all my saved tabs where gone. I wrote to the developers - no reactions since many days.
- (2021-06-25, v:1.53) Lauren Tonge: CLicking to save all tabs, saves wrong window
I click to save all tabs and it saves all the tabs from another window. Can't fix it to where it saves just in the browser window I'm in
- (2021-06-20, v:1.53) Elizabeth Riggs: Lost my OneTab!!!
I left my desk and came back a few minutes later and OneTab was GONE!! I lost some critical links that I was relying upon your app to retain for me! Now what?? Can I ever trust this app? Breathing fire! Elizabeth Riggs
- (2021-06-16, v:1.53) Rene Drescher-Hackel: Einträge nach Datum sortieren
Kann man die Einträge nach dem Datum sortieren?
- (2021-06-13, v:1.53) Gabriella Nagy: Tabs disappeared from OnaTab page - no response to message
To Whom It May Concern, I've been using this extension for quite a while without any problem. A good weeks ago, however, all of my saved links disappeared. More precisely there is a "section break" right below the logo on the top of the page, thus everything below is covered. I see that several people have the very same problem, we all messaged you on this platform but cannot see any response, reply, no solution. Please let us know whether the application is being updated or should I / we remove ot from our computers and look for a different one, while losing all the saved tabs...
- (2021-06-08, v:1.53) Gabriella Nagy: All saved tans are gone
I can see that many user having the very same problem. Mine appeared today only and cannot change it no matter what. I'm afraid that uninstalling and reinstalling will remove all the saved tabs...
- (2021-06-04, v:1.53) Torsten Stapelkamp: All TABs have disappeared from OneTab!
All TABs have disappeared from OneTab! In which Preferences are these usually stored, so that one can make a backup copy. Or is OneTab fundamentally unreliable? Then you should remove this offer and inform all users that OneTab is too unreliable.
- (2021-05-31, v:1.53) Jean Smith: All my tabs are gone
All my tabs are gone. Same with many people. How can we fix this? Is your OneTab broken for good? I used to love it and am sad it no longer works. Please respond to all of us with this problem. Thanks
- (2021-05-30, v:1.53) James: Group tabs
Given the new chrome update, could it be possible to save groups (chrome new feature) when using the OneTab extension?
- (2021-05-29, v:1.53) David Stein: Installed Onetab - icon appeared and then disappeared immediately
I saw the icon in the upper right, but it disappeared as soon as the focus shifted and I can't see how to bring it back. I'm using Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64) with automatic updates.
- (2021-05-27, v:1.53) Angeldust78: mi tabs are gone
i just open the one tab extension and my tabs are simply gone except the latest hour can you help me?
- (2021-05-26, v:1.53) Clarke Ramsey: Cloud backup?
Is cloud backup available? Rather than the manual backup or a option for a automatic backup to a location on my Local HD. Thanks.
- (2021-05-18, v:1.53) Laurie Lynn: Tabs in OneTab are still using memory
Since starting OneTab, Task Manager shows dozens more, several times more open tabs than are open in Chrome, and they are using half my memory. I got OneTab to solve that problem after Chrome dropped their tab-muting extension, which worked. Is there a way to keep the tabs in One-Tab (but no longer open in the browser) to stop eating memory? Or do I need to look for something else?
- (2021-05-17, v:1.53) Danilo Duarte: Sincronização com g-mail
Olá, boa tarde, parabéns pelo plugin ele realmente é muito bom, gostaria de sugerir uma sincronização com o gmail para salvar automaticamente os links e poder utilizar ele assim que eu entrar em outro computador e sincronizar minha conta gmail, ai volta os plugins que tenho inclusive o onetab juntamente com os links salvos nele, seria muito bom se conseguir incrementar isso, agradeço muito. Atte: Danilo Duarte
- (2021-05-16, v:1.53) Marla Leigh: Can not access tabs
All of my tabs are gone, can not get them back
- (2021-05-16, v:1.53) David: Local file paths "file:///..." come through broken like "http:///file/..."
Local file files get broken by the trip. It is probably a simple filter/switch statement there.
- (2021-05-11, v:1.53) Amit Tovim: please add chrome tabbed groups data on each tab/window
please add chrome tabbed groups data on each tab/window
- (2021-05-10, v:1.53) Juan Luis Pérez Martín: Descargue la extensión
Cuando trato de ubicarla en las descargas, no me aparece por ninguna parte y la tuve que descargar por segunda vez. Donde la ubico cada vez que la necesite usar ?
- (2021-05-04, v:1.53) gabrielle melicor: export option not available
in the right-hand corner of onetab there's usually a list of things you can do like export/import URLS, Options, About/Feedback, etc. but for a while now the list hasn't been showing up. i have quite a lot of tabs saved, and there's been multiple times where they've all been deleted suddenly. i try to regularly export my tabs in case of this happening, but now I'm unable to do so.
- (2021-04-22, v:1.53) Rex Darling: One Tab not working anymore
Data no longer displaying for One Tab
- (2021-04-22, v:1.53) Danine Cozzens: Data No Longer Displays for One Tab
Something is wrong -- please check the latest notes.
- (2021-04-21, v:1.53) Yassine O: organiser
are there any option to auto organiser tabs that have the same host ? all same host must be one next the others ?
- (2021-04-19, v:1.53) Red B: all tabs deleted, top bar with import option missing
a few days ago all my tabs were deleted. Also, I can't even use my backup because theres no spot to import tabs, export tabs, or export all tabs as a web page. please fix this asap!!!
- (2021-04-17, v:1.53) Alexander Antonopoulos: Dark Theme please!
Is there a posibility to add a simple dark theme? this bright white hurts my eyes
- (2021-04-17, v:1.53) Viki: All tabs deleted, top bar dissappeared
A few days ago all my tabs got deleted, but worse than that, my onetab page hasn't been working properly since then. The top bar where it says "settings" "restore all" "import" and something else like that, is completely not visible. All I can see is the OneTab logo, a separating line right below it (it even covers the logo a bit), and then the first group of tabs. I had over 3,500 tabs, and thankfully I have backed them up a while ago, but at first I couldn't even import my backup, because the button at the top of the page doesn't show. I had to look at my chrome history to find the url for the import page, and that's how i restored some of my tabs. The buttons still don't show, even after a few days and multiple times of restarting my pc and chrome. Some of the settings (such as, delete the tabs from the page after re-opening them) also don't work.
- (2021-04-15, v:1.53) Rezwan Haque: Requesting Sync feature
I use this great tool as a tab manager, as a bookmark manager, as a session manager. I also know, it can send urls to share with other device. I just only hope that, you guys can add sync features to update my tabs real-time across devices like chromes own bookmark manager, even if you need to integrate this sync feature with Chrome bookmark manager. Thanks in advance.
- (2021-04-12, v:1.53) hervé: one tab
j'ouvre one tab et la page et blanche jais tripoter tout les paramètre rien ni fait
- (2021-04-11, v:1.53) Nornagest: Dark Theme
Hello, would be possible add dark theme options? Thanks
- (2021-04-06, v:1.53) k t 🐱: Broken???
Chrome says OneTab is installed. I've set preferences to show it at start-up. Doesn't do anything. No icon, nothing. I've used it a while in Firefox so I know what I'm doing.
- (2021-04-06, v:1.53) Mark Adam: One Tab not recording tabs
When I try to save my tabs to OneTab it now removes all of my open tabs, but they do not show up in OneTab. I am using Chrome. Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks Mark