Save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter
Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs, click the OneTab icon to convert all of your tabs into a list. When you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once. When your tabs are in the OneTab list, you will save up to 95% of memory because you will have reduced the number of tabs open in Google Chrome. Privacy assurance Information about your tabs are never transmitted or disclosed to the OneTab developers. The only exception to this is if you intentionally click on our 'share as a web page' feature that allows you to upload your list of tabs into a web page in order to share them with others. Tabs are never shared unless you specifically use the 'share as a web page' button. Additional Benefits Depending on how many scripts are running inside your tabs, moving them to OneTab can also speed up your computer by reducing the CPU load. We have also had reports that this also contributes to your computer resuming from sleep more quickly.
- (2023-02-05) Taimur Nishit: It just broke all my tab groups and made all tabs single! Restoring tabs from history is far better! 😖🤬
- (2023-02-05) Siniša Đurđević: Great plugin ... saved a lot of tears/sweat after having to restart Chrome (full of opened tabs, of course) for various reasons 🙂 Now I need to figure out how to restore my tabs after a Wind10 crash ...
- (2023-02-03) Artyom Fedorov: Добавьте отправку всех вкладок в OneTab при новом открытии браузера, либо при закрытии.
- (2023-01-26) Vladimir Kondratenko: Cool plugin! But very need tabs groups support
- (2023-01-24) Joe Halloran: Great tool - sorry I didn't find it sooner. Saves memory, more useful than bookmarks (except synching to different machines), using it every day.
- (2023-01-24) Adam Kraft: Almost great... I just wish I could send a single tab BACK to the list. (right click) I don't always want to see all tabs there... sometimes, I just want to clean up a couple of tabs. Or, I might just want to open a tab, do a few things and then send it back, but not close/send all of the tabs I have open.
- (2023-01-16) Dustin Porchia: I've been using OneTab for years now. I'm the type that has dozens of tabs open on multiple windows. Using OneTab helps me save websites to view later (wiki docs, etc) while also managing the memory usage of Chrome.
- (2023-01-12) Frank Wilson: Es muy muy buena, llevo años usandola pero... seria muy bueno que se pueda guardar los enlaces en la nube o en el drive de uno mismo.
- (2023-01-11) JUNLIN YUYU: 希望可以添加黑色模式，白色会刺激眼睛
- (2023-01-11) Rachel Cheyfitz: Impressive! Best solution for people who have trouble convincing themselves to close tabs but need to. Thanks for this cool extension.
- (2023-01-09) The Cell Phone: Fantastic!! I use it at least once a day but usually several times a day. I wish it had some additional features like being able to rename the tabs or be able to move one or many tabs either above or below another group of tabs.
- (2023-01-05) Dave L ASK IF NEEDED: I love it i love it i love it plain and simple i dont go a day without it and it has not ever let me down great work developers and thankyou Eagle Dave Nova Scotia
- (2022-12-28) salim chiban: شكرا لمطوري البرامج على هذه الاضافة
- (2022-12-28) Martin Gregory: Many thousands of saved tabs gone after updating Linux Mint Brave. Uninstalled-reinstalled, nothing works. Just get the spinning wheel of infinite loading. Very shocking loss of data. Had never been able to save my list as a QR code but manually saved list as text file. But extension itself won't load.
- (2022-12-26) Neil Jindal: This is a must have for chrome if you are a youtube lover!!! I don't have to worry about if the browser crashes and lose all open tabs. Manages all my tabs and makes my browser experience feel more tidy!
- (2022-12-25) chris golchert: Great extension when it works. THe other day it just stopped working. It seems that development has stopped. It would be nice if it backed up on its own for when chrome decides to clear out every cookie and extension setting.
- (2022-12-20) Jose Salgado: Excelente, me ahorra tiempo y memoria. Quisiera que se pudieran crear pestañas, eso la haria SUPER!!
- (2022-12-19) DaliS: A good extension, it constantly saves you from cluttering the tab bar and wasting time by adding tabs to your bookmarks. However, there is one bold note: for me personally, it is inconvenient when you click on the extension icon with the left mouse button, all tabs are sent to OneTab. The fact is that due to forgetfulness or accidentally, not wanting to close all tabs, I click on the extension icon with the left mouse button instead of the right one, since most extensions have the working mouse button on the left, as a result, all tabs are closed. I believe that only the current tab should be closed with the left mouse button, and all other actions should be performed from the menu of the extension icon. Win7 HP SP1 64 bit Unfortunately, the developer does not listen to the opinion of his users. For this, I lower his grade. Хорошее расширение, оно постоянно выручает от загромождения панели вкладок и траты времени на добавления вкладок в закладки. Правда, есть одно жирное замечание: лично для меня неудобно, когда при нажатии на значок расширения левой кнопкой мыши, все вкладки отправляются в OneTab. Дело в том, что по забывчивости или случайно, не желая закрывать все вкладки, я нажимаю на значок расширения не правой кнопкой мыши, а левой, так как у большинства расширений рабочая кнопка мыши левая, в итоге закрываются все вкладки. Я считаю, что левой кнопкой мыши должна закрываться только текущая вкладка, а все остальные действия должны производиться из меню значка расширения. Разработчик, к сожалению, не прислушивается к мнению своих пользователей. За это снижаю ему оценку.
- (2022-12-17) Paul Lee: 宝藏级插件
- (2022-12-17) 金钟流年: 今天打开浏览器之前保存的标签都没了
- (2022-12-15) Marc Parrikal: Does what it says on the tin, but it needs to add a couple more features: 1) "Grouped tabs" preservation: do not lose the default tab groupings that I already organized in Chrome 2) Backup of lists. Just backup the lists, it's not that hard!
- (2022-12-12) chen wu: 有时候会把所有数据丢失，今天打开浏览器之前保存的标签都没了，这样的话这个工具还有什么使用意义？？？？？？？？
- (2022-12-11) Dayana Guevara Tortolero: lo amo es mi extension mas util
- (2022-12-10) Eugene Petri: 希望能换一个更优雅的图标
- (2022-12-08) 宮本一幸: とても良いです。ブックマークより大活躍すごい数のタブになってます。なんか歴史が刻まれていく感じで「あ～この時こんなこと調べてたな～」で好きです。ショートカットのページ内検索と合わせて便利です。できればimportしたときに「全てのタブ グループをロックする」機能があるとうれしいです。あとグループ単位での移動も！
- (2022-12-07) 宮前学: OneTab에서 탭들을 가져올 때, 각 탭의 history도 함께 가져오면 더 좋겠네요! 현재는 각 탭의 현재 페이지만 가져옴.
- (2022-12-06) Muhammad Ismail Nadeem: Great tool for a person who uses 30, 32 tabs at a time and want to save processing speed and power.
- (2022-12-05) Joshua Purushothaman: Super simple, easy to transfer between browsers and/or new computers. Has made life so much better!
- (2022-12-03) Simon Heywood: Just getting familiar with this. So far there has been immediate pain relief from the slowing of my Mac using Chrome with too many open tabs in different windows. The only thing worse for slowing down the Mac was Adobe Acrobat Reader which I avoid using if possible, mainly for that reason. I like the way that OneTab respects separate Chrome IDs. This means I can have work persona and personal stuff with separate OneTabs. When I switch between profiles in Chrome I can get straight into context.
- (2022-11-25) SJ Bennett: I was so naive.... Don't use! At first use it seemed like the answer to all my problems with too many tabs open and Chrome grinding to a halt. My only complaints at the time of first installing this was that I had to drag individual tabs I had sent to OneTab to their respective groups I made instead of the ability to drag multiple tabs at once into those groups and the ability to minimize the groups so the page wasn't so long . It's a bit clunky and low on any other features but it did what it was intended for. Only later did I realize there was no automatic backup...or that I would even need it. Once the list of tabs is wiped out, they are gone....there's no restoring them. Unless, of course, you actually backed them up to your device yourself. But I add upwards of at least 50-100 tabs minimum a day due to work and I'd have to constantly backup. Also for those of you thinking this is just user laziness and error? I DID do a backup but it doesn't keep the groupings of the tabs I've saved!! Please, find something else that can backup automatically, or at the very minimum, a periodic reminder to backup. We've become very spoiled and just assume, like in most apps now, it will just do it for us, often storing that backup on a cloud service (of which I would pay) and you don't have to remember to do it. Developers of this app have really dropped the ball on this one. How about a disclaimer on their webstore page? OneTab feels unstable and incomplete and, more likely than not, you WILL lose your tabs eventually. I have lost hundreds, if not thousands, of tabs due to whatever hiccup it experiences several times. Judging from the number of negative reviews about this behavior and the research I did to try to restore my lost tabs it's not as uncommon as you would think. Too many people have lost their tabs that can affect you in any number of scenarios in your life. You honestly are playing with fire if you don't think keeping a list of your tabs is important to you without an automatic failsafe. TL;DR It works well when it works, but be prepared to lose possible years of data in a flash with no way to restore if you don't manually back up and store that yourself. Also say goodbye to your tab groups in the exported backup. Definitely looking for a safer, feature rich alternative.
- (2022-11-25) Дмитрий Мищенко: Сделайте что бы он не закрывал сгруппированные в Хроме вкладки
- (2022-11-25) 小赵: 发生bug，把我的标签列表搞丢了！现在才发现这个应用没有数据备份功能，数据丢了就是丢了！不要使用这个应用！
- (2022-11-20) Antonio Bragah: This is both a rant and a rave ...great & useful extension thanks a mil especially the "Bring all tabs into OneTab" -feature. I have volumes of tabs scattered and grouped across north of 50 to 90 windows at a time accumulated across a week to four weeks...Then clicking a single item goes to all the volumes of tabs and unifies everything into a list...nice!!! When I export from Google Chrome & then re-import later on .... the Labels/Titles just goes missing. - Importing needs to let the Labels/Titles appear as they were exported for their tabs they represent - Numbered lines in the left column added optionally via a checkbox The above features would be a great help for us Ultra-Power Users. Thank You Developer
- (2022-11-20) Victor König: 之前挺好用的，神器一样的存在.但是现在存的网页越来越多，用起来越来越卡了，打开一个标签都要很久，最主要的是它会丢数据！丢数据~丢数据啊！~具体就是点了一组标签之后没反应，怎么点都没反应，然后刷新就没了.
- (2022-11-19) Allison Griffin: This extension is one of my must haves!!!! I have been using it for at least 6or 7 years, The OneTab window opens every time I open Chrome. It serves as a very useful reminder of tabs I want to save in a hurry or save long term to revisit later. I used it on Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera, and Safari. Saved tabs can be exported or imported. I would rate this extension more than five stars if I were allowed. Try it!! You'll love it!!!
- (2022-11-15) Rami AL-Banna: not working properly as soon as closing and reopening the browser, oneTab does not show the tabs list. Instead it shows something like loading screen. i tried to remove then install it many times but same thing happens. If anyone has a solution let me know, please. thanks
- (2022-11-15) keram: Really great and very useful extension. Thanks! Two features should be implemented though. 1. Preserving the names of groups when exporting/importing 2. Ability to move groups up and down
- (2022-11-14) Gumball Watterson: é bom , mas, parece que tem virus!!!!!!! >:O fui usar e é muito bom, mas, tambem fiz um outro teste: pesquisei qualquer coisa no google COM ELE ABERTO E! "Ameaça neutralizada: bonkfill,,, testei sem ele e! NADA
- (2022-11-11) Jugo lavanda: lo amo, parte te crea links del grupo de pestañas. agrupar y las pone en una pagina sola y no pierdes las urls
- (2022-11-10) Debbi Campbell: I absolutely love it. It would be just a bit better if I could move groups around instead of one link at a time though. That is the ONLY thing I would love to see different, otherwise it does exactly what I need!
- (2022-11-09) Eli: cool but missing features
- (2022-11-09) Alessandro: Please, if you implement the possibility to sync it became awesome!
- (2022-11-08) younsse touati: من افضل الاضافات التي استخدمتها حتا الان😎😎
- (2022-11-08) 林峰: 很实用，节约内存效率高
- (2022-11-07) Krishna Upadhyay: I have many tabs stored in OneTab, but I want to merge them so that I can export it, looking forward for this features except this great very useful extension.
- (2022-11-06) Kristie Walker: I've used this extension since... well, probably almost since it was created, and I've always adored it and recommended it. Until recently, when I had a catastrophic HDD failure and lost years of saved-and-organized tabs because it can't sync to the cloud. Yes, I could have backed it up, but I'm spoiled and out of practice because everything anymore autosaves to the cloud. I'd love to be back if they ever add this feature, but until then, I'm shopping around for something different.
- (2022-11-05) Anthony Bhone: Life Saver Extension for everyone who use Google Chrome both on PC & Mac without much RAM Memory! I strongly recommend this to try!
- (2022-11-01) Chris Rouse: This is one of my favourite extensions, it massively helps me when I feel overwhelmed by tabs but don't want to lose any of them.
- (2022-10-29) Anonymous: instead of reducing it increase load on mac
- (2022-10-28) Jürgen Schröder: Use reload if the extension doesn't work
- (2023-02-05, v:1.58) Siniša Đurđević: Can't find my tabs list after my laptop died
Hi, I managed to save the hard drive and now I need to find where my "old" saved tabs were so that I can import them after the laptop reinstall (OS Win 10). Please help. ThankS
- (2023-02-01, v:1.58) david abraham: lost settings
hey chrome was crashing, and I deleted all my chrome settings and started fresh and I lost all my one tab settings, can you please tell me where the settings for onetab would be so i can use time machine to restore all my data, even if its not recommended to do so I can open it export my settings than refresh again, I would greatly appreciate ur help
- (2023-01-28, v:1.58) fuzzyweapon: blocked by chrome
js modules are deprecated (is what the console says the reason for it) Can no longer use OneTab
- (2023-01-25, v:1.58) Damien Golding: One tab stopped responding
Clicking the One Tab extension icon has stopped doing anything.
- (2023-01-23, v:1.58) Maxwell: Allow onetab to capture tab groups, or ignore tab groups
I love onetab, but chrome recently released tag groups. Usually when I have tabs organized into groups, I dont want onetab to capture those tabs, I just use it to capture and clean up extra clutter. If onetab could be configured to not capture tabs in tab groups (similar to how it ignores pinned tabs), that would be amazing!
- (2023-01-19, v:1.58) Joe Lakey: Faster way to add single tab to OneTab
I love OneTab and use it regularly. I often send only one tab to OneTab, and it would be nice to take a click or two out of this process. Ideal solution(s) would be adding 'Send to OneTab' to the tab right-click menu or a keyboard shortcut to send the active tab to OneTab. Almost as good would be promoting 'Send only this tab to OneTab' to the top level of the right-click menu of the icon in the extensions bar. Thank you for this wonderful extension!
- (2023-01-18, v:1.58) Cameron S.: Persistent window name when restoring a group of tabs
Hello, I am a big fan of the OneTab extension and use it daily. I work from home, so when I'm done my work for the day, I click on the OneTab icon so that all my work tabs are closed and saved so I can return to them the next day. This allows me to mentally switch off from work. I open a lot of Chrome windows, so I like to name my window for work "Work" so that I can easily access it when I'm browsing the web. However, when I save that window to OneTab and then restore it the next day, the tab name is not restored, and I have to manually name it again in Chrome. It would be great if the names of saved windows could be applied upon restoring them.This would make OneTab even more useful and productive. Thanks!
- (2023-01-11, v:1.58) JUNLIN YUYU: black mode
It would be nice if there was a black mode, the white is irritating to the eyes
- (2022-12-23, v:1.58) Елена Бурухина: OneTab stopped to save pages...
Hello, help me please. My OneTab stopped to save my pages... What to do? Thank you.
- (2022-12-19, v:1.58) Saarland: chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage restore
i just updated from vista to win10 and have these two files as onetab backup: chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage-journal Do i just put them in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage to get my onetab urls back or what? Is there a way to extract the data from chrome-extension_chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall_0.localstorage and manually put it all back into onetab?
- (2022-12-17, v:1.58) Jayne Chandler: where did my one tab lists go?
My one tab disappeared and seems to be replaced by the chrome web store.
- (2022-12-12, v:1.58) Noormohammad Bhuayan: Use Cloud Sync
Is it possible to use cloud sync with one tab. thats can be used with same one tab in another computer
- (2022-11-12, v:1.58) Peter: Share as web page
I've been using onetab for at least 5+ years. Thank you for writing and maintaining software that does what it says and is not bloatware. I shared a load of tabs with a friend with whom I share the same taste in online viewing ;-) Nothing sinister do not worry, but it did make me think of a few issues: When I shared the tab group as a web page, I thought this link text would change to provide a method of removal or cleanup. I now have a load of randomly generated URLs constructed on a server somewhere without any method of retrieving those urls? Also second question I did subsequently drag/drop a few tabs from one list to another -- after clicking the share as webpage. I thought this may have the effect of changing the list and thereby making a new URL (I was thinking the URL could be a sha256sum or similar of the precise contents.) Now effectively two of the lists do not exist any longer, how can I even regenerate the possible online equivalents? Many thanks Peter
- (2022-11-10, v:1.58) Laura Driscoll: Installed but can't find it
Downloaded but now I don't know how to access it - on my other computer it lives in the tabs at the top of the page. Thanks
- (2022-11-08, v:1.58) Peter Raymond: Cloud Backup/Merge
When will this be offered, please?
- (2022-11-07, v:1.58) Jan Verner: Specific page loads extremely slow
Hi, I'm using OneTab for years but in Rocky Linux 8.5 running Chrome 105, this specific URL (https://www.idnes.cz/hry) is loading for 1-2 minutes until anything is displayed on the screen. If I turn off this extension, it loads as fast as always.
- (2022-11-03, v:1.58) Nathaniel Tambakis: Can I save tabs and reload them within Chrome's New Tab Groups???
My tabs are all organized in groups but when I reload them from OneTab they are no longer within their groups and becomes a mess. Is this feature available or coming? Thanks!!
- (2022-11-02, v:1.58) Brian Clear: need a Delete All History
I only use this to hide all tabs quickly. I have no need for weeks of history. Google history manages this better. At most I would ever reopen one or two tab sets from the previous days. It has the option to Delete All for one tab session but I need a CLEAR ALL HISTORY for every session. I have to regularly remove the extension from Chrome and re-add it to do this. cheers.
- (2022-11-02, v:1.58) ADH: Send all tabs isn't working.
I have not been able to send all tabs to onetab in a long time now. In the menu, under "this can read and change site data, "on chrome" and "on all sites" is grayed out. I've visited the extensions options without progress.
- (2022-10-17, v:1.58) むらっぷ: 質問
- (2022-10-14, v:1.58) Amit Nath: How to retrieve One tab that was using the same uID for a different browser
Hi I was using Brave and I was trying to set the profile - the old profile got replaced with the new one and now the One tab that was there is lost - is there a way to retrieve that Kindly help AMIT [email protected]
- (2022-10-09, v:1.58) Female Intuition (FemLN2wishN): Help Searching onetab for a previously save tab.
The single most important thing to do is to be able to find a saved tab when you need to. I personally have in excess of 15K saved onetabs and am I expected to scroll through all 15K to find a saved tab? Well I certainly hope not. So please tell me how I can search keywords and have all saved tabs with that keyword display in a results screen?
- (2022-10-08, v:1.58) Göran Olsson: Onetab hangs temporary and slows down the browser
Hi, I have >4000 tabs in Onetab and it makes Chrome hang temporary and slow down the system. Is there any way to save older tab URLs and keep only a limited number of newer tabs?
- (2022-10-07, v:1.58) Kate Rattner: Tabs Deleted!
Where are my tabs from my other computer?
- (2022-10-04, v:1.58) Võ Văn Cường (Williams Võ): Can't use One Tab with Youtube
I use One Tab everyday but now it's can't collect all Youtube tab! Please fix it!
- (2022-10-04, v:1.58) ak coord: LOST TABS
I OPENED ABOUT 300 TAB WHEN I USE ONETAB I GET 240 ONLY LOST ABOUT 60 TAB EVERY TIME AND WHEN I EXCEED 1000 TAB IT HANGHS AND LOST TABS ALSO ON TOTAL WHEN I EXCEED 30000 IT HANGS TRYING TO EXPORT THEM TO TEXT
- (2022-09-27, v:1.58) Oiqwasd Qeiqasd: New features
Hi It is a good tool but it has its limitations. I would like to have a way to hide/unhide all tabs from a tab group so it would be easier to navigate And lastly I would like to sync across devices so I don't have to check back in old computer for tabs
- (2022-09-19, v:1.58) Alan Bat: Group tabs and sync
I used that extension for year or maybe more :) and I really like it. I also used some alternatives to see if they are any better than this. I like OneTab for its simplicity, but it is missing few things. 1. Something new that was introduced to Chrome/Edge recently, Grouped Tabs. When you close/restore tabs it does not preserve grouped tabs. 2. This feature is why I was looking for alternatives in the past. Sync tabs to cloud (probably best to use Google Drive or something like that) at least for backup, would be nice to be able to sync between devices. Number of times I lost my tabs from OneTab because I forgot to back them up. I am happy to help with developing these features for the sake to have them in OneTab.
- (2022-09-07, v:1.58) Andrea Censoni: closes all the tabs
hello, i used another laptop and opening again chrome and one tab, all the previous tabs opened in the pther laptop disappeared. How can I recover them? thank you
- (2022-09-04, v:1.58) Richard Bunnage: Sort order
Is there an option for OneTab to be automatically sorted by the group of tabs most recently saved? This is the one feature that I have not found and may not be able to live without. This is how Tablerone does it.
- (2022-08-29, v:1.58) Eyal Barel: Automatically deleted tabs
Hi, I'm using this extension for the purpose of keeping my tabs away but still safe. As such, I trust that the tab groups that I put on Onetab will stay there and I can actually access them in the future. Unfortunately, and without any notice, warning or full disclosure, the extension seems to erase all my previous tab groups that are older than ~3 months. I didn't know that and important tabs that I meant to access in the future are now missing. That is a big problem. Let me know please if there's something that can be done.
- (2022-08-28, v:1.58) Didem öztürk: eski kaydedilmiş sekmelerimi nasıl geri getirebilirim?
bilgisayarım ani şekilde sıfırlandı. Crome'u tekrar kurduğumda her şey geri gelmesine rağmen one tab de kaydetmiş olduğum eski sekmelerim geri gelmedi. lütfen yardımcı olun.
- (2022-08-22, v:1.58) Power Talent: Allow duplicates not work?
why Allow duplicates not worked, my duplicates tab is disappear on onetab
- (2022-08-17, v:1.58) Patrick Leung: Loading large dataset (Onetab loading crashes / out of memory)
file size: 58KB. ext-onetab-concatenated-sources-onetab file size: 71KB, ext-onetab-concatenated-sources-background Is there anyway for me to reduce/edit the size of bookmarks? Please help,
- (2022-08-13, v:1.58) Serg P.: Не работает плагин
Версия 104.0.5112.81 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит). Не работает плагин, вылетает с ошибкой о нехватке памяти. Как ссылки восстановить, в каком файле они находятся?
- (2022-08-11, v:1.58) Антон Березовский: Расширение падает
Версия 104.0.5112.81 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит) Примерно 86 000 строк, One Tab падает от нехватки памяти
- (2022-08-10, v:1.58) 링고: 원탭 사용할 수 있는 거 맞나요? 제발 돌려주세요
제발 돌려주세요 부탁드리겠습니다
- (2022-08-10, v:1.58) PROYECTO TXVIK: DELETED LINKS
Good Morning, I have a big problem, I had at least 800 links here, because a problem with the PC I had ti re instal some things including the extension of chrome each one, so The links does not appear, Is any way to recovery? is conected with the account of google or something like that?
- (2022-08-07, v:1.58) Mustafa De: suggestion
it may have a "Delete All Tabs" Option.
- (2022-08-07, v:1.58) Laurie: For all who have a blank OneTab page!
I had the same problem of it going blank with a loading line. After spending 30 minutes trying to find an answer online, I let my temper get the best of me and just started clicking OneTab on and off in the extensions (with some expletive words). Apparently my fit fixed the problem! lol Go to the 3 dots upper right on browser > More tools > Extensions. Find OneTab and turn it off. Wait a second or two and turn it back on. Go check and see if everything came back. Now breath. =)
- (2022-08-03, v:1.58) di ku: Sorting tabs
Hi! Thank you for this great extention! Could you, please, make sorting tabs by urls option?
- (2022-07-25, v:1.58) Алексей Соболевский: Восстановление вкладок
Добрый день! 1. Экстренно переустановили Windows. 2. Вошли в Chrome под такой же учетной записью Google, что и в старой Windows. 3. Установили расширение OneTab. 4. Старые вкладки OneTab отсутствуют. Подскажите как восстановить старые вкладки?
- (2022-07-21, v:1.58) Fil Anderson: idea for development
is it possible to make it so that there would be not only a line version but also a tile version with a small screenshot of the saved page?
- (2022-07-19, v:1.58) Xiaofei Wang: Can it support Chrome's Tab groups function,
Can it support Chrome's Tab groups function, when the tabs are restored, the original grouping can be maintained
- (2022-07-18, v:1.58) Lou White: One Tab no longer works
I LOVE One Tab, and depend on it to manage my VERY eclectic research and browsing interests, BUT since some recent computer updates, it no longer works. I can still access my "Tab Library", yet when I try to add more "tab groups" -- nothing happens... I am on an HP Pavilion x360 AIO using Windows 10 / Google Chrome, and have an excellent virus & malware protector, plus all of my drivers are up to date. Please help -- THANKS ! (P.S.: Someone suggested uninstalling One Tab, then installing it again -- but won't I lose my current "Tab Library" if I do ?)
- (2022-07-14, v:1.58) A. Rae: Lost all tabs with a chrome update
No support anywhere for recovery of previously stored tabs. No backup. Inferior application. Switch to something else, people, or risk losing all of your stored tab data.
- (2022-07-13, v:1.58) Neil Shah: Onetab is blank not loading on chrome?
Onetab is blank. Nothing loads.
- (2022-07-02, v:1.58) Leslie Tyson: Lost all my saved tabs--can they be restored?
I recently had to uninstall Chrome and reinstall it. When I enabled OneTab, all my saved tabs were gone! How do I get them restored? I thought it was saved with my Google profile/login.
- (2022-06-28, v:1.58) Sam Gep: Where Chrome browser sav URL's list?
Привет! Давно пользую OneTab, но случилось ЧП - упал виндоус (почему - сейчас неважно). Я хочу и могу достать все файлы, но не знаю где хром хранит список вкладок, что я сохранил в OneTab. Помогите найти его ! Спасибо - Sam.
- (2022-06-27, v:1.58) Justin Wild: Change default extension click action
If I remember correctly, when clicking on the extension icon, all the tabs in the window are sent to OneTab. I'm afraid to try it again because that's never the action I expect. Can you change that default or provide a setting to do so? When I click the extension, I'm looking to see Options, Display OneTab, Send Tabs on Right to OneTab, etc. (instead of sending tabs to OneTab in one click).