Save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter
Whenever you find yourself with too many tabs, click the OneTab icon to convert all of your tabs into a list. When you need to access the tabs again, you can either restore them individually or all at once. When your tabs are in the OneTab list, you will save up to 95% of memory because you will have reduced the number of tabs open in Google Chrome. Privacy assurance Information about your tabs are never transmitted or disclosed to the OneTab developers. The only exception to this is if you intentionally click on our 'share as a web page' feature that allows you to upload your list of tabs into a web page in order to share them with others. Tabs are never shared unless you specifically use the 'share as a web page' button. Additional Benefits Depending on how many scripts are running inside your tabs, moving them to OneTab can also speed up your computer by reducing the CPU load. We have also had reports that this also contributes to your computer resuming from sleep more quickly.
- (2020-04-09) Eric: Brilliant
- (2020-04-09) Andre Simao - SH: great stuff
- (2020-04-09) Dario Coco: Utilissima per organizzare tutto e non perdersi spunti vari durante la navigazione
- (2020-04-09) SteadyAimCinema: i stubbled across it by luck. its not perfect it does have some glitches but im glad i know about this
- (2020-04-09) Igor Voitenko: After updating Chrome to ver 81 I have an error: Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension. Try disabling your extensions. ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT
- (2020-04-08) Göktuğ Demir: this saved a lot, also we might need a bookmark organiser :)
- (2020-04-08) Михаил Корников: Периодически перестает работать - перестает реагировать на нажатие кнопки, не отправляет вкладки в память
- (2020-04-08) Jaydon Mook: Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have an old computer and I open so many tabs!! This helps tremendously. :)
- (2020-04-07) Jose Manuel Diaz: Love it! I would like to see the feature of collapsing pages within a group and the ability to move tab groups up and down, replace the URL by a custom made name instead of the full text. Those are just suggestions, I like it how it is, but those updates would make it unbeatable!
- (2020-04-07) Lander: Loved it
- (2020-04-07) Daniel Herzberg: Work great! Been using for years! Invaluable.
- (2020-04-07) Andrew Frost: Stunningly Brilliant! Why oh why didn't I move from Safari to Chrome years ago! 5 stars *****
- (2020-04-06) NORA DALESIO: ES FAVULOSA ALTAMENTE RECOMENDABLE
- (2020-04-06) Adi Onicas: I lost all my saved tabs second time during life after browser update! if you care about not losing your data you might consider an alternative to this. I would give it less than 1 start if I could !
- (2020-04-06) Carla Weiske: Super util! me encanta! la estoy usando diariamente para organizarme y ya no tener mil pestañas abiertas a la vez en varias ventanas =)
- (2020-04-06) Jamie Ireland: lost all tabs...awful.
- (2020-04-05) M G: Добавьте горячие клавиши . Не хватает например возможности оперативно кинуть открытую вкладку в One Tab, не прибегая к меню правой кнопки мыши
- (2020-04-04) Olivier Bordes: Je reconnais que c'est une très bonne application Sauf que il faut faire des sauvegardes Sur ça il faut faire un copier coller en exportant votre fichier . Le sauvegarder avant que toute la liste disparaisse . Autre astuce vous pouvez convertir votre fichier au onetable en page web . Faites un copier coller de votre URL page web Que vous coller sur un fichier Wordpad ou openoffice sauvegarder vos lien sur votre liste avant quel disparaisse Vous avez votre lien pour ouvrir la page web récupéré tous vos fichiers Une petite astuce qu'est-ce que vient de faire Quand on remet la page web les noms de groupe disparaisse Ce qui est bien dommage Je vous suggère de le faire pour pouvoir avoir les noms de groupe sur la page web Et ca-tour ajouter le de nouvelles résumé rêve sur la table est toujours une sauvegarde de la page web Copier le Sur votre fichier Wordpad ou Openoffice
- (2020-04-04) DRiX DRiXiE: OneTab saves MORE than just Open Tabs! It saves TIME - You got a horizon of open tabs maybe staring at you - right now? Just click this ONETAB icon- and they are moved into a handy LIST. It saves MEMORY - Grab all your open tabs after researching. Just memorize- That One-Tab list.
- (2020-04-03) Omar Kamel: Kwel!
- (2020-04-02) Grace Steckler: Love this. Especially helpful when family members are using my laptop and want to save their windows and I need them closed. So easy for them to go back to what they were looking at later.
- (2020-04-02) Nodnor :x: Very useful!
- (2020-04-01) Batu Yiğit ERTEN: Tabs are gone after Chrome update.
- (2020-04-01) Mina Ezzat: please google clould sync everytime i use ccleaner to clean google history and stuff i end up losing all the saved tabs in it , realy annoying sometimes, except this problem everything else is awsome
- (2020-03-31) Luka Kostic: Installed so i can save tabs, clicked save from all windows, closed chrome. Tabs werent saved and are now lost.
- (2020-04-08, v:1.18) 王子锋: 建议增加聚类能力
- (2020-04-05, v:1.18) Justin Chaney: Onetab restore from Time Machine
I am on a mac. My onetab list was cleared when I was resetting my chrome. I have a time Machine backup from a few days ago but I cannot find what files/folders to restore? I have tried Library/application support/google/chrome/default/local storage. The only thing in there is a leveldb folder so I restored that folder and no luck. I have also restored the "chphlpgkkbolifaimnlloiipkdnihall" found in Library/application support/google/chrome/default/extensions. Still no luck
- (2020-04-05, v:1.18) J F: restore onetab old data
Hi. I lost all my old data. I am not sure why. But luckily I saved it as a website. but I don't know hot to import a website into my onetab. because I paste the website link of my old data but in onetab it doesn't appear as it did previously. how can this be fixed? cheers
- (2020-04-03, v:1.18) Felix Lanzalaco: How do I deal with this problem ? I tried deleting these policies in chrome settings and it didnt work. Cannot access one tab
You cannot visit www.one-tab.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.
- (2020-03-27, v:1.18) Дмитрий Бурлачков: OPera
any plans to make OT available for OPera?
- (2020-03-25, v:1.18) Shakeel Rahaman: Accessing OneTab across multiple computers
Can you possibly add the feature to store the tab data against a user's google account connected to the browser? so this way we can access the tabs across computers by just signing in to google?
- (2020-03-25, v:1.18) Victor Hugo Sánchez Gracida: [email protected]
- (2020-03-23, v:1.18) Andrew Bein: Open all tabs at once from shared web page
Love the extension - thanks. Question: after saving tabs as a "shared web page," I don't see an easy way to open all the saved links at once from the shared web page. Is there a way to do this?
- (2020-03-15, v:1.18) Susie Schade Brewer: One Tab won't install on my new computer
I'm trying to download One Tab on my new PC but it keeps saying I can't on tablets or phones. But it's NOT. It's a PC, and I'm in the Chrome browser. Is this happening to anyone else?
- (2020-03-14, v:1.18) Ellen Davids: Lost my tabs
I just updated chrome and now my OneTab is empty, how do I restore my hundreds of tabs?
- (2020-03-13, v:1.18) James Cen_sored: web site sort by address, then site title, maybe date added too
Sort not just by the site name but by alpha sort of the site address, then the site name to keep several related pages from the same site together. for example abc.com 1 abc.com 2 xyz.com 1 xyz.com 2 Sorting by the date added would also be very useful. The ability to save the sessions too.
- (2020-03-13, v:1.18) James Cen_sored: Could you add an alphabetic sort and deleting duplicate links please?
Click at the top for an alphabetic sort, or sort by the web site name. Delete duplicate links option.
- (2020-03-12, v:1.18) Inojin Yamanaka: Can u support or push this awesome to firefox?
thanks for your team. Can u support or push this awesome to firefox?
- (2020-03-07, v:1.18) Shintaro Shiba: Dark theme
Could you support dark mode?
- (2020-03-04, v:1.18) Karen RFR Support: OneTab for Opera?
any plans to make OT available for OPera? thanks
- (2020-03-04, v:1.18) Kenny Strain: OneTab on Safari
Hi, I love Onetab on chrome but would like to move to safari. Are there any plans to create OneTab for safari. Would happily pay for the app. Thanks, K
- (2020-03-03, v:1.18) Justin Martin: Recovering links from backup
In the process of setting up Chrome on an additional computer, the OneTab extension was removed (intended to only happen on the new machine but happened across all instances of Chrome). Because of this, I have lost all links previously saved using OneTab. I have a full backup of my computer and have attempted to restore Chrome (both attempting to restore just the application data saved in ~/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/ and restoring the entire app) with no luck. Is there any way of recovering these links from my backup?
- (2020-03-03, v:1.18) Javier pérez: Where are my tabs?
Today I tried to open One Tab, to work with my links, But I didn't get access to my dashboard. I'm using it all day every day and today they are gone. Please help, I trusted a lot of information to this app.
- (2020-03-03, v:1.18) William McVey: Lost all my Chrome OneTabs, but have a full backup (on linux). Any way to reconstruct?
I have a full backup of my linux system's ~/.config (filesystem backups for the win), but I can't seem to get OneTab to read the data from the prior installation. Is there a tool or method to read data out of the db files and generate an export file that I can then import?
- (2020-03-02, v:1.18) Marguerite Core: OneTab simply Stopped Functioning
Mac OS Catalina V. 10.15.3 Help I NEED this, I use it all of the time.
- (2020-03-02, v:1.18) Ecir İşiyok: Tüm uzantılarım kayboldu.
Lütfen yadım edin. yaklaşık 5 yıllık birikim gitti. çok değerli uzantılarım bir anda kaybolmuş.
- (2020-03-01, v:1.18) stevo mcneill: facebook and you tube tabs will not convert to list
stubborn tabs. gosh, those sites are the memory killers. what's going on?
- (2020-03-01, v:1.18) Rachel Pilgrim: Google Chrome seems to have disabled OneTab
I'm using One Tab for my Masters Project and Google Chrome randomly disabled the extension with no warning. I'm freaking out because I have a lot of deadlines coming up including one tomorrow. Please respond with a solution, this has just set me back in hours, possibly days, of work with trying to find all these links again.
- (2020-02-27, v:1.18) M D: Please add an an option to add more keyboard shortcut
Adding an option to make keyboard shortcut for the "send tabs on the left to OneTab" and "send tabs on the right to OneTab", would make this great extension even better!
- (2020-02-27, v:1.18) Joseph Luke Jackson: All my Tabs are gone
How can I restore my tabs?