Manage Browser Tabs and Bookmarks with Ease
Session Buddy is a session manager that allows you to: ● Save open tabs as collections that can be easily restored later. Great for freeing up memory and avoiding clutter. ● Recover your open tabs after a crash. ● See and manage all open tabs in one place. ● Search open tabs and collections to quickly find what you're looking for. By downloading this extension you agree to the Session Buddy terms and conditions posted at http://bit.ly/IUdYvv
- (2021-07-31) BigCat: a masterpiece
- (2021-07-29) Jiuyi Ni: It's been my essential tool. Like it very much. I really need dark theme please!
- (2021-07-29) Manoj Mathew: amazing tool to recover the accidentally closed windows which is otherwise cant be opened by chrome's re-open closed tab menu option. simply awesome...kudos to its developers..
- (2021-07-29) Rudranil Ghosh: Please add chrome tab group support
- (2021-07-28) Marc M.: Almost perfect ! However, is it possible to have an improvement: when restoring multiple windows, the active tab of each window is not kept (it is the first tab of each window that becomes active). It would have to be the saved active tab that is restored! Thank you. +Please add an option ton save tabs groups of chrome > 88.
- (2021-07-28) Anti System: Just try it and you will love it, you will never again use Chrome without that extension.Absolutely must have!
- (2021-07-20) Egy Pro: amazing it saves a copy of all ur opened tabs from months, it's like tabs history recorder
- (2021-07-19) WILL P. SILVA: I want to suggest :: when a renamed priority or any saved session to have a button to keep it pinned always on top... I mean, it never goes down.... BR :: que a sessão salva fique fixa no topo, nunca desça, seria muito bom!
- (2021-07-18) Khachatur Gevorgyan: Very useful extension for programmers
- (2021-07-18) loner coder: FILES GONE! Somehow this thing got "corrupted" (their words, not mines). I clicked "repair" and all it did was uninstall the app and reinstall it and I got back an empty app. So pretty much all my tabs that I collected over the past year+ are gone. All my data gone. Don't trust your data with this trash. I'm so mad. I learned my lesson so don't make my mistake.
- (2021-07-13) Paul Hastings: Use this all the time!
- (2021-07-13) lacazate: فوق العاده کاربردی با این برنامه میتونید از سابقه کروم خود به صورتی که هر بار هر چند تب باز کرده باشید به یه مجموعه تبدیلش میکنه و میتونید اونو رو مثل قابلیت reading list مرورگر ذخیره کنید اما این خیلی کاملتر و بهتره
- (2021-07-13) Dhruv Kedia: Incredible, only wish they would add dark mode.
- (2021-07-11) Reym: Can't recommend
- (2021-07-10) Grayson gdl: Works great and I don't know what I'd do without it, but has a few minor issues I'd love to see fixed. - The extension will remember whether a tab is pinned or not (I don't remember if loading the session automatically re-pins them or not, but knowing by looking at the tabs is certainly helpful), but it does NOT remember tab groups. It would be cool to see this visualized in some way, and possibly restored if you open a window (or a number of them) from a session that has them. Even the feature to just open a specific group instead of the whole window (and delete the whole group from the saved session as well) would be fantastic. - If you have too many saved sessions, I forgot whether it was exporting or importing that had issues, but it was definitely one of the two. - Sometimes if Chrome crashes and doesn't give me the option to restore my tabs, I naturally go to this extension to load an autosave, but sometimes the last autosave is so old that I lose everything I opened in the last day. Which is definitely concerning. - If I want to go to an old saved session and open/delete tabs one at a time, it's hard to do so. A way to shift-click to select multiple tabs and open or delete all of them at once would be a huge help. - If you remove a tab from a saved session, it moves said session to the top of the list. This means if I want to remember the order I originally made them in, I have to put the number before the name. Storing both the original creation date/time as well as the last edit so you can choose to sort be either would be great.
- (2021-07-09) Maan Ashgar: Session Buddy saved me many times when Chrome (or the entire laptop) crashes and I need to get the tabs I had open. I usually have between 70 to 180 tabs open (not a typo) as a I work on multiple things at work and at home, and I'm sure if I bookmarked a tab, I will forget to check it out later. Many thanks Session Buddy devs!
- (2021-07-07) Ultan ONuallain: Really useful extension, saved me so many times. Hopefully support for recognising tab groups will be added as currently it does not recognise them and will restore tabs ungrouped. EDIT: Still no sign of support for tab groups, I will have to look for an alternative unfortunately.
- (2021-07-06) Allu Gopi: Just amazing.
- (2021-07-05) Jonathan Loscalzo: It needs support for "group tabs" (new chrome feature), because when we restore the backup, we loose groups.
- (2021-07-04) Vladimir Vasquez: This an excellent tool. I use it almost everyday and helps me a lot to keep everything organized. Thanks a lot.
- (2021-07-01) Jez Fam: I've been using this extension for years now and it has been very helpful. I love it! ❤️
- (2021-06-29) Raphael: Great, except needs to be able to restore Tab Groups.
- (2021-06-28) Morgan Zolko: Ccleaner, regardless of selecting "clear session" or not, removes all my sessionbuddy saves. Uninstalled. Unacceptable.
- (2021-06-28) Rayna Kuzio: My appreciation for Session Buddy has only been realized since TGS became defunct. I never truly realized just how easy to use this extension was. There are so many uncomplicated features I'd never realized until I was forced to. It's the perfect session management extension, I can't even think of any way to make it better! Not to mention it backs up nearly 500 previous sessions AUTOMATICALLY! A GEM of a find!
- (2021-06-25) NeloBlivion: Used to be very good, but it doesn't seem to be recording sessions properly at all now. I have autosaving and all on, but the most recent sessions available are days old and have tabs i no longer care about. Ideally, it would save far more frequently.
- (2021-06-25) Leonard Joseph Ducusin: The Extension works as intended. I really love it. I use it on all of my setups, Work, Gaming, Personal, Shopping, Tech Explore and the like. I would like to suggest an added feature in the future update. Because Google Chrome has a new feature to group tabs into one which help to categorize or organize tabs based on specific tag like for dev, test, shopping, wishlist and the like. I would like to ask if can you add the new feature of Google Chrome, tab group, in saving sessions. It would be helpful even more in restoring sessions. By the way, thank you so much to the team who spearheaded and developed this app. It really helps us a lot. Many thanks :)
- (2021-06-24) V: I used to love it but now it doesn't save all my sessions. So if I close a window by mistake with a number of tabs, it's not recorded in session buddy anymore. It only shows me like the ones that were saved 3 days ago but nothing actual.
- (2021-06-22) Art Librarian: Doesn't work after recent Windows update I guess. I installed it through Google Chrome on Yandex Browser. The icon doesn't open up when you click on it. I see "Initializing Session Buddy..." line instead.
- (2021-06-22) YY. YY.: 试过近十款标签管理，各有优劣。这款如果还能做到以下几点，对自己来说简直堪称完美：1、标签排序除了“Sort by title”、“Sort by URL”外，还可以手动移动或者右键菜单选择移动到某组或某窗口；2、window（浏览器窗口)标签在导出的时候包括已经重命名的标签组，而不是只显示“window”、“window”…3、导出的组应该可以显示标签页的数量及精确到秒的时间（未重命名的组导出时可以显示，重命名后就无法显示）；4、单个标签可以修改标题和链接，避免标题太长及方便去掉链接多余的后缀；5、导出的标签也支持显示链接（可选项）；6、导出的html页面顶部有段空白，可不可以去掉？7、希望支持中文。暂时想到这些……
- (2021-06-21) Sam: What is the earliest installation of Chrome that works with it?
- (2021-06-18) Melissa Luther: I would give this extension 10 stars if I could. I have ADD and it saves my browser from having over 100 tabs a time. Only request would be to organize the sessions with drag and drop. That request a side, I still love it. Nice job Session Buddy folks! :-)
- (2021-06-18) li antux: Amazing, life saver
- (2021-06-16) Tanas Vlachopulos: The best Chrome extension.
- (2021-06-16) Davo: First, I need to say that Session Buddy has been incredibly helpful to organized my work and any research activities. Unfortunately I was forced to removed it for security reasons. With over a 1 million users I feel that's time for this extension to disclose their security and privacy practices. I hope the developers acknowledge this and address it accordingly.
- (2021-06-16) Liang: Good way to prevent unexpected crash.
- (2021-06-16) Pat MySecret: Perhaps it would be a security issue, but I wish I could restore my blogging sessions/log-ins; Then, maybe I would use this program frequently,
- (2021-06-14) Valeriia Merkulova: good
- (2021-06-14) Muhammad Ali Malik: Best productivity app. Does what it says,
- (2021-06-13) 임정훈: 아주 잘 쓰고 있습니다.
- (2021-06-11) giammin: Awesome! saved me so many times from losing tons of pinned tabs. strongly recommended for all --update--- please add compatibly to chrome group tabs. now they are not saved and then lost when recovering a session
- (2021-06-08) TEJAS SHETTY: best frictionless feature rich ok I don't know that many adjectives
- (2021-06-08) binary tubes: It would be nice on export, to have „save as“ and to search in the OS, the place. override the old session file. If I work with session later, it would be an option to update them later (new tabs added or not required tabs gone). Also maybe you can build in the name of the session, in the file name. maybe: session_buddy_export - AliExpress - 2021_05_... Thank you.
- (2021-06-07) Meowty*: Es muy eficiente, intuitiva y demasiado útil. Mi computadora lo agradece demasiado y sobretodo porque no puedo evitar abrir una gran cantidad de pestañas!
- (2021-06-05) Black ONlearn: IT WAS GREAT, BUT IT WILL BE BETTER IF IT CAN TRANSFER DATA TO CLOUD LIKE GDRIVE, SO THAT THE CLOSED TAB CAN BE OPENED ANYWHERE.
- (2021-06-04) Colin Mickelson: Combines helpful functionality with a clean, intuitive interface.
- (2021-06-03) Andres Jose: Excellent!!
- (2021-06-02) Bricke Brack: I am technologically challenged, but even I find this extension easy to understand and use. I do wish that it 1) possessed an easy to understand option of moving either specific or groups (folders?) of tabs between browsers on the same computer; and, 2) Indicated which tabs have been bookmarked to folder categories or not. I am annoyed that I need to reopen an entire session to determine which tabs have been bookmarked and which have not,
- (2021-06-02) Frederic Defoy: Was very usefull for YEARS but now saving and loading tab groups are not supported and I feel the addon is loosing it's usefullness. There are other solutions that takes new features into account that I feal are more relevent. I may remove it if it doesnt get updated.
- (2021-05-31) Сергей Чумак: Сервис крайне полезный, пользуюсь уже 6ой год
- (2021-05-29) Michael Otto: I use this so much that I installed it on MS Edge browser as well.
- (2017-08-15, v:3.6.2) Ryan Diebel: Computer Syncing
Hello, Is it possible to sync sessions across multiple computers? Please let me know. Thank you, Ryan
- (2017-08-14, v:3.6.2) Incomplete URLs ("?" character potential cause)
Some URLs (specifically Pixiv URLs in this case) that once saved properly are no longer saving properly (the old ones are also having the same problem). The links themselves still work (still link to the saved page), but because of them showing an incomplete URL, I'm unable to properly SEARCH for certain tabs in my saved sessions. To be more specific, a Pixiv profile URL is typically formatted like this: https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=#####... (# = number). However, the links I have saved (new and old) all cut off right after the "php" part. Is this possibly due to the "?" character? As in, did a recent change cause this to happen whenever the "?" character is within a URL?
- (2017-08-13, v:3.6.2) HARSHAL PAGARE: Lost my previously saved sessions
I recently scanned my computer and it deleted this extension and now I've lost all my previously saved sessions. How to restore them?
- (2017-08-13, v:3.6.2) Sam Friedman: Cloud Backup
Please add cloud backup/sync.
- (2017-08-10, v:3.6.2) Leonardo: sinc
eu possuo dois computadores, e quando eu abro o programa no outro computador ele nao tem as informacoes das sessoes. seria otimo que as sessoes fossem sincronizadas entre os meus cumputadores
- (2017-08-09, v:3.6.2) code
I have never received a code for my gmail account
- (2017-08-08, v:3.6.2) Aleksey Poptsov: Cookie stuffing!
Некрасиво разработчикам данного приложения заниматься через него куки-стафингом на Aliexpress, пытаясь в наглую забрать кешбек с покупок пользователей! При попытке зайти на Aliexpress периодически перенаправляют через свои странички, подставляя свои куки: "http://systemrtb.com/?target=http%3A%2F%2Fnfemo.com%2Fclick-JQEXXAX0-KIGQB9TF%3Fbt%3D25%26tl%3D1%26sa%3D118%26url%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.aliexpress.com%2F" Через неделю не прекратится - займемся удалением данного расширения из магазина расширений Chrome!
- (2017-08-08, v:3.6.2) video
o meu video nao da mais
- (2017-08-07, v:3.6.2) ciscam5: Context menu refresh on page title change
Context menus close whenever one of the displayed tabs changes its title, like facebook:new message, making them unusable Chrome -- 57.0.2987.98 (64-bit) GNOME Shell -- 3.22.3 Fedora/Linux -- 4.10.16-200.fc25.x86_64
- (2017-08-05, v:3.6.2) Sharry Myers: Tool Bar
Up on my computer is a bar and it has pc games andmy account, how doi add more to that bar?