Effectively manage all your bookmarks with ease.
IMPORTANT: FOR MICROSOFT WINDOWS ONLY. IMPORTANT: DOESN'T work with Android, Chrome OS, Mac, Linux. IMPORTANT: REQUIRES LinkStash to be installed from http://www.xrayz.co.uk/linkstash The extension enables the use of LinkStash with Chrome and requires LinkStash to be installed. LinkStash is a bookmark manager for Windows. Bookmark webpages and documents. Check for dead links and duplicate URLs. Generate complex passwords. Manage and store passwords, tags, comments, ratings and more. Encrypt bookmarks for privacy and security. Search and organize all your bookmarks. Take your bookmarks with you on a portable flash drive.
- (2021-03-30) Oleg Gusev: Добавление ссылки срабатывает только на второй раз при щелчке по значку "Bookmark this page..." --- adding a link is triggered only for the second time when the icon is clicked "Bookmark this page..."
- (2020-12-10) Mike: This is one of the first TWO absolutely necessary utilities I install on every computer I own. I could not do without it! You do have to spend 30 minutes getting to understand every intricate option available to shave hours of unproductive time, into productive time.
- (2020-08-16) Tibor Kornyei: Does not work at all. I can add bookmarks only through clipboard.
- (2020-03-20) Atomaton: Sometimes I need to restart my browser to get the addon working. Despite the bugs in the addon I love the desktop app.
- (2019-08-22) Thiago Araujo: do not work!
- (2019-04-07) Андрей Бояркин: значок висит, но кнопки не нажимаются...
- (2018-05-30) Zane Myers: Changed my rating from 5 stars to 1 star. Crashes constantly and then just lost all my bookmarks... poof they are gone :( I downloaded it on my Windows machine and imported my bookmarks from Chrome. So far this is the best bookmarks manager I have ever used - hands down. I did not experience any of the challenges that any of the other reviewers had. This is the first day, so we will see and I will update this if I discover otherwise. Chrome extension works perfectly
- (2018-03-11) Евгений Евстигнеев: Doesn't work, even didn't open ots website
- (2018-01-22) Robin Abel: Doesn't work, doesn't even execute once installed
- (2017-12-04) R Johnson: Useless. Would not open a window or tab to be used in Comodo Dragon.
- (2016-09-22) Michael Madsen: Doesn't work with Windows PC's either. Doesn't seem to work at all; and yes, I do have Linkstash installed and running in my system tray.
- (2015-10-22) Benjamin X Yang: Drop list button won't work.
- (2015-08-13) John Galt: I love Linkstash and have used it for years on my Windows PCs. Unfortunately, this Chrome extension will not open for me. Bummer... Update after conversing with the developer: This extension will run with the chrome browser only on Windows computers. It will not work with chrome browser on Android, Chrome OS (ChromeBooks or ChromeBoxes), iOS (iPads or iPhones) Linux, Mac, OS X, etc. I still love Linkstash, but sadly it only works on Windows...