A minimap to easily navigate websites.
The minimap shows a miniature copy of the website. If you move the mouse over the minimap, the page will scroll exactly to the spot you are pointing at. Toggle the extension (turn on or off) clicking the extension icon (paper with a colored strip) on the top right or using the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+F (while holding Ctrl and Shift, press F) or Command+Shift+F on Mac. If the hotkey doesn't work, go to chrome://extensions/ and scroll to the bottom and click on keyboard shortcuts (to the right) to set it manually. Notes: After installation, the extension will work on newly opened tabs (not in the tabs that were opened before you installed the extension). Other works http://imagentleman.github.io
- (2016-02-06) Adel Khakimullin: Добавьте функцию скролла при нажатии
- (2015-11-05) Nicolas Desprès: Does not work at all.
- (2015-07-31) Ty Cahill: Glitchy and didn't work on several websites. Hovering over the minimap scrolls the page, which feels out-of-control and difficult to use. I prefer the other extensions that require click-dragging on the minimap instead.
- (2014-12-05) Дмитрий Поминов: На некоторых сайтах просто сворачивается в узкую полоску и толку ни какого.
- (2014-02-25) Adrian Skar: Me ha gustado bastante pero podría tener más opciones.
- (2014-01-22) Nino Šergo: Awesome extension!! Only minimap extension that's actually functional. Works great in Chrome "33.0.1750.29 beta" on Ubuntu-14.04. Would be great to see some options for changing shortcut key and for choosing between mouse click or hover to scroll.
- (2013-11-13) John Pedder: I've got a Samsung Google Chrome laptop which this extension works fine on. This extension is easy to use and works perfectly on a tab / webpage that has a lot of text or images as this app allows you to skim through the lot swiftly! It's perfect for me because I'm the kind of person to watch a movie and fast fwd the boring bits. This extension is like that but for websites lol keep up the good work imagentleman