Save time, enhance learning, and keep students safe in the digital classroom.
Vision for Chromebooks classroom management software provides visibility into all student activities, allowing teachers to see what their students see. Teachers can also share their screen, lock student screens and keyboards, and block websites - all with the click of a button. Easily redirect attention when needed, reclaiming instruction time and keeping students safe. To use Vision for Chromebooks you’ll also need: • A Google Classroom account • Netop Vision Teacher (Available from the Chrome web store) • Netop Vision Student (Available from the Chrome web store)
- (2023-05-04) ryan ibironke: THIS SUCKS A** SO MUCH EVERYTIME I DO SOMETHING ON A CHROMEBOOK IT WILL BE WATCHING ME AND IN MY SCHOOL I CANT DELETE IT PLEASE HOW TO DELETE THIS THING HAS NO LIMITS AND SEES WHATEVER YOU DO PLS HOW TO DELETE!!!!!!
- (2023-05-03) Adrian Albarran: It spies on you so you have no privacy and they do it without your consent and goes against my rights and this is booty cheeks and the creator of this app can suck my hot dog and eat my poo poo :>
- (2023-04-27) Owen Balla: bruh I can't even search something up for schoolwork
- (2022-12-11) AbdurRahman Mohamed Ikram: A long time ago i went on the reviews for netop and found a way to get rid of it, so now i will show you how. Go to this website: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions Scroll down until you find one that says netop (it might be in green, thats how it was for me) clcik on it and type revoke access (it might say remove or something else idk) then sign in and out of your chromebook and it should be gone
- (2022-04-29) Sarah Slayz: This needs to be deleted its a total invasion of privacy!
- (2022-04-28) Samuel Sosnowski: i dont like this at all
- (2022-04-06) Jaidyn Habibelahianj: this is the worst app ever like delete it of the web store i can not play a game for 2 sec with out the notifacation poping up of the screenshare like i want to play one game for 3 sec just let me and i had to go to my own pc just to revew bc my school blocked it
- (2022-04-06) L0add: what the ACTUAL heck... my wife downloaded this so i stop looking a t pron. now shje spyes on me while i am gaeming have i mention i am ag amer. so after i used the net op. its not overpowered net. it just spies on you now my wife is looking at my criminality bounty and joining my server with slayer kit to kill me. i hate this app, she caught me grinding at vibe check and came down there to kill me. i had to blok her now and black her from rel life. sadly, trhiss no work. hopeful next time tnhis app do better.
- (2022-02-07) TheGuacProdigy: It is useless and terrible, It also blocks websites that you actually need to use in school, and when the teacher activates it and forgets to turn it off. You go home, not able to use your school Chromebook for other tasks. Teachers can also see what you have on your screen, staying true to that. According to FERPA ( Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act ). "FERPA gives parents certain rights with respect to their children's education records. These rights transfer to the student when he or she reaches the age of 18 or attends a school beyond the high school level. Students to whom the rights have transferred are "eligible students." ". And according to that they say that "Parents or eligible students have the right to inspect and review the student's education records maintained by the school." There is also some more information you can read from this link : https://www.aclu.org/blog/privacy-technology/internet-privacy/rhode-island-some-schools-think-they-have-right-spy
- (2021-12-13) Anthony Comeau: This thing is cringe AF
- (2021-11-26) Toast Master: This extension can go ligmaballs (T_T)
- (2021-09-15) Daniel Ma: its just kinda annoying
- (2021-06-10) Jackie Boy: Creepy. creeps me out. thinking of 20 admins watching my every move like Truman from the Truman show
- (2021-06-05) Adam Aboumerhi: INVADES MY PRIVACY AND I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE
- (2021-05-28) Aidyn Blackburn: PEOPLE ARE WATCHING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-05-27) Akhirah Raisah: (im using my personal acc to write this cause the chrome store is blocked on my school acc) so in theroy i dont have too much against it but my teachers can pretty much see a screen recording of what is happening on my screen, and yes i know its the schools property you should use it correctly blah blah blah but sometimes i need to wind down with google snake and im a good student so idk... and another thing, i use my school acc on my personal laptop before they gave out the school chromebooks and i just prefer to use my personal laptop and the teacher can see what im doing at home, for all i know they might be watching me write this so yeah, and if a teacher is watching this, enjoy looking at my digital art sketches that have a lot of gore, you did this to yourself
- (2021-03-20) anseleme Hsia: this is worse than bad boy hallo
- (2021-03-19) Qwentin Blassingame: This is a invasion of privacy, students should be able to have fun at home, it tracks you when your at home and records your history.
- (2021-03-18) kiva827: would give it zero this is awful this should be banned its bothering kids privacy you dont need to see what there doing this shoud be banned they can track your ip
- (2021-02-26) Alex santiago: this is a disgrace its on my actual personal account with money on it plz help remove it i have passwords on here
- (2021-02-23) Daniel Voyer: why?! just why?! i ended up removing my school account from my laptop due to this disgrace to the world. but in grade 4,on the school chromebooks, i actually managed to turn off notifications from chrome and then the screen share thing, or the 'attention' pop-up wouldn't come on my chromebook.
- (2021-02-13) AGGC 27 (Greyboi): I swear i cant do anything without the teacher getting me in trouble dear god
- (2021-02-09) berthenard02: bad so bad its bad
- (2020-12-24) XxGachanimexX: Literally an Invasion of privacy. This extension is really just spyware, but I have a little solution to this. 1: if you have an old school account that you don't use anymore, sign into your chromebook with that. 2: then with your main school account, sign into google with it 3: make sure your old account isn't connected to any google classroom And there you go! feel free to goof off in class without your teachers knowing! if you're wondering how I know this works, I'll simply explain. One time during my math class, we were told to go testing on I-Ready, and of course I signed into my old school account. Then when I decided to go onto another website, the screen block showed up and I was wondering how the teacher could access my screen to my old google account. Then I realized it was because I had the old school account on one of the active google classrooms and quickly un-enrolled myself from the class.
- (2020-12-10) Animelover96: I feel like this is an invasion of privacy and should be taken off they can use it to look at your own computers you have because of the sync so we are forced to have. Also if this gettes really bad we can maby try to make it so this gets taken down also my teacher said RaeLynn Gomez 01:41:40 PM I can see you.
- (2020-12-02) 1911: I never write reviews and to do this i have to use my personal email. This sucks. It invades my privacy and one of my teachers decided to look at the screens at 8 AT NIGHT. Someone tell me how to delete
- (2020-11-23) El Puma: THIS TAKES AWAY MY HOME COMPUTER PRIVACY IT IS A VIRUS. I saw this article about how kids spamed the app giving them homework with one star reviews until it got remved we have to do this it is taking away our privacy and i wont have it
- (2020-11-05) hunnidz: I hate because students do not like it.
- (2020-11-03) Lando Calrissian: this is trash every time I see this I want to have my organs ripped out of my body. i want to crush myself with a monster truck every time I see this. i want to blow up my school whenever they use this
- (2020-10-29) Pannikin 08: Its a Huge invasion of everything like dude
- (2020-10-20) Jackson Truesdell: garbage
- (2020-10-07) Grape Juice: its liqid butt
- (2020-10-07) jack eats grapes: this sux, if a student DO NOT GET THIS. if u do get it ur screwed.
- (2020-10-06) Lord Farquaad: this is very intrusive and not at all appropriate for school
- (2020-10-06) liam deveteuil: I had to make a new account to rate it because it doesn't let me rate things just so it won't get as many bad reviews and be tooken down
- (2020-10-06) ElfTheBoy: I'm pretty sure this is, like, an invasion of the third ammendment of the constition. this should be illegal. don not download this. I repeat, THEY CAN SEE WHAT UR DOING SO DONT DOWNLOAD THIS. error 404 lol
- (2020-09-22) shakir Quinney: this sucks it blocks everything
- (2020-09-07) Eliana Hanson: I understand and to an extent agree with the *principle* of this extension--for middle schoolers and younger who can't be expected to understand or take full responsibility for the consequences of their actions. However, it's also a major invasion of privacy that our school system never bothered to inform us about, and also constantly glitches and reloads google docs and academic stuff that I'm working on. Overall, it's a useless waste of both storage and time, but it's nice to know that this is what my school puts its resources towards instead of giving the library funding or cracking down on the student's racism that got us on the news! /s
- (2020-09-07) Abdurrhman Khalid: This is complete trash, what wastman teachers use this like fam are you the fbi or some wack teacher who came from brock .
- (2020-09-04) Jagger Klecatsky: it bad
- (2020-09-04) jacob meten: this thing is bacsiclay a creeper device so now teachers can look though your camera! yes your camera but you can delete it by double clicking the app and click the trash can
- (2020-09-02) Lucid Studios :3: it gave me a virus and it didnt work when i got on it
- (2020-08-02) John Smith: An absolute invasion of privacy I have this on a home laptop and its kinda sketchy because say their server gets hacked how much personal information is gonna get leaked
- (2020-06-23) xXChessWithJaydenXx: sucks sooooooooooooo much
- (2020-04-09) Alex Peters: I FOUND A WAY AROUND IT first go to account settings, then go to privacy settings within. you can scroll down untill you see Netop Vision Student and click, REMOVE ACCESS. then log out of your account and log back in and U R FREEEE
- (2020-03-30) I-Jun Yen_顏翊鈞 60605_03087: It is the worst extension I ever seen, it shares our screen every time, delete this from the face of Earth throw it to Alpha Centari.
- (2020-03-27) Tommy Tseng_曾煜碩 60318_03270: THIS IS THE MOST HORRIBLE WORST USELESS TRASH.....etc web ever. DELETE THIS WEB OR HACK THE WHOLE WEB OR THE WORLD IS NOT PEACEFUL AND STUDENTS HAVE NO RIGHT AND THIS IS DUMB STUPID AS STUDENT HAVE NO FREEDOM. DELETE THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-03-24) *Briel*: Its an invasion of privacy. They already block like everything on my schools Chromebooks, so I don't get the need of it. I think that schools should trust us to pay attention and if you don't it's your own problem. People are still going to not pay attention so ya. I say delete it if you can. I've found a way around it but I can't say how because that risks it being patched. If we get this to 1 star then bam they will delete it from the web store.
- (2020-03-16) Nish The Great: You can disable this on a school chromebook by: Go to Google Account>Security Scroll down until you see "you use your google account to sign into X amount of sites" click on it Click on Netop vision Click remove access
- (2020-03-12) Morley Broda: dear hillsboro school district TAKE this stupid extension OFF the cromebooks it invades your privacy and im not worryied about the teachers seeing what im doing im worried abut NETOP itself seeing what were doing!!!
- (2018-02-08, v:22.214.171.124) i know how to get rid of it
1)open a new tab 2) click on your profile pic(it's a the top right) 3) click on my account 4)click on "apps with account access" 5) click on mange apps 6) scroll till you see Netop vision and click on it 7)click remove access 8)sigh all the way out of your chrome book then sigh in 9) it will ask you "choose an acount to continue to netop vision" click the X
- (2018-02-07, v:126.96.36.199) K
- (2018-02-07, v:188.8.131.52) K
- (2018-02-07, v:184.108.40.206) k
- (2018-02-07, v:220.127.116.11) K
People like the E-Waste Girls are already taking actions
- (2018-01-29, v:18.104.22.168) Ariana run pop
- (2018-01-25, v:22.214.171.124) hate of it
teachers can see what im doing right now
- (2018-01-24, v:126.96.36.199) Its good
I love this ;)
- (2018-01-15, v:188.8.131.52) Kara Lewis: unistall
I can't get this to uninstall.
- (2017-12-11, v:184.108.40.206) WHY DID YOU CREATE THIS Kaitlyn
This is a major privacy issue. This should be romoved, teachers can look through camera and see you at your house! Innapropiate
- (2017-12-11, v:220.127.116.11) Ansel Swartz: ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
༼ ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つつ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ༽つ
- (2017-12-07, v:18.104.22.168) Dear creators of this
physically F### yourselves
- (2017-12-05, v:22.214.171.124) my school ad this, i wanna have the power to delete it.
my school can see what i am doing at home. THAT IS PRIVICY STEALING!!!
- (2017-11-21, v:126.96.36.199) waarom\vraag
hoezo zit dit er op ik vindt het verschrikkelijke dat dit moet. vertrouwen jullie de leerlingen niet meer met een chromebook?
- (2017-11-16, v:188.8.131.52) Robin Molenaar: overtreding van mensenrecht
In artikel 10 van de Grondwet is het recht op privacy geregeld: ‘Ieder heeft, behoudens bij of krachtens de wet te stellen beperkingen, recht op eerbiediging van zijn persoonlijke levenssfeer.’ In andere wetten staan regels over wat wel en niet mag in het kader van privacy. De belangrijkste is de Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens. In de wet staat onder andere wat uw rechten zijn met betrekking tot uw eigen persoonsgegevens. Bijvoorbeeld het recht om in te zien welke informatie over u bij verschillende organisaties aanwezig is.
- (2017-10-16, v:184.108.40.206) HEH
- (2017-10-12, v:220.127.116.11) Invades private space
TAKE THIS OFF OF MY COMUTER
- (2017-06-14, v:18.104.22.168) Gus The Talking Duck: i like this program very much
thank u for this site, it has helped me look at students chromebook screens, and I saw a lot of age inappropriate stuff. Thank you. LOL SYKE NOOOOOTTTTTT