Easily schedule GoToMeeting sessions from your Google Calendar.
Create an event in your Google Calendar and fill it out like you normally do. Click the Add button above the event description. That’s it – a new session is automatically scheduled in your GoToMeeting account and the invitation is added to the description. When you’re ready to start the meeting, just click the Start button. Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at www.gotomeeting.com. CHANGELOG * Version 4.7.37: bug fix release - Adapted to changes in Google Calendar UI * Version 4.7.36: bug fix release - Adapted to changes in Google Calendar UI * Version 4.7.35: bug fix release - Adapted to changes in Google Calendar UI * Version 4.7.34: in-product discovery: plugin link points directly to the G Suite Marketplace * Version 4.7.33: in-product discovery: new GoToMeeting plugins for Google Calendar * Version 4.7.32: bug fix release - Meetings can not be scheduled for February (German locale only) * Version 4.7.30: bug fix release - Minor bug fixes * Version 4.7.28: bug fix release - Can't add co-organizers to a recurring meeting. * Version 4.7.27: bug fix release - The plugin does not update schedule of attached meetings. * Version 4.7.26: bug fix release - The plugin does not work properly if the calendar language is set to Spanish. * Version 4.7.25: bug fix release - Recurring meetings getting scheduled as single sessions * Version 4.7.24: bug fix release - Plugin applies changes to wrong meeting. Co-organizers do not appear, except when you edit the meeting. * Version 4.7.22: bug fix release - fix 'Description' and 'Location' field * Version 4.7.18: bug fix release - fix "Session couldn't be created" error * Version 4.7.15: bug fix release - location and description are not saved sometimes * Version 4.7.14: bug fix release - meeting synchronization * Version 4.7.13: Added better error handling * Version 4.7.12: bug fix release - timezone parsing, meeting synchronization * Version 4.6.4: bug fix release - fix settings button * Version 4.6.3: Removed tabs extension permission. (This permission causes the "Read your browsing history" permission message shown to users.) * Version 4.6.1: The new version of the plugin introduces: - Ability to add/remove co-organizers - Enable the "Call Me" feature for a GoToMeeting session - Direct link to the settings page * Version 4.4.2: bug fix release (handle google calendar changes, fix start meeting button) * Version 4.4.1: Removed Citrix branding * Version 4.2.1: bug fix release (handle google calendar changes) * Version 4.1: - Added start and end markers for the meeting invitation text - The configured time zone in the calendar settings is now used instead of the local system time zone * Version 4.0.1: Fix issue with disabled Save button in audio settings dialog * Version 4.0: - G2M free functionality has been replaced with invite to sign up - New UI for signing in, adding and starting meetings - Validation for length of private audio message - Bugfix: Escape key now closes plugin dialogs - Bugfix: Updating event times using "Find a time" or "Suggested times" now also updates the GoToMeeting session * Version 3.10: Removed old Google Calendar URL from permissions * Version 3.9: Bug fix release * Version 3.8.2: Added support for new Google Calendar URL * Version 3.8.1: Notification about Google Calendar URL change * Version 3.8: Added support for recurring meetings * Version 3.7: Added support for favorite meeting room in GoToMeeting Free * Version 3.6: Updated Sign-In procedure * Version 3.5.1: Fixed "Start Meeting" button * Version 3.5: Added "Deselect all" button in country selection dialog * Version 3.4: Automatically log out when re-login is required * Version 3.3: Removed "Read your browsing history" permission * Version 3.2: Now you don’t have to click Update every time you reschedule your meeting. GoToMeeting details will adjust automatically, when you click Save after making changes to your meeting. * Version 3.1: Added compatibility with GoToMeeting Free * Version 3.0.1: bug fix release (uppercase e-mail address issue) * Version 3.0: - New look & feel - Start a meeting right from your calendar event - Manage long-distance and toll-free numbers - Have your Phone & VoIP settings synchronized with your GoToMeeting account - Set custom Phone & VoIP for the specific meeting * Version 2.2: - Sign-in/Sign-out functionality - Audio settings selection * Version 2.1: roll-back to Version 1.0.5 * Version 2.0: - completely new way of integrating GoToMeeting into Google Calendar - layout changes - bug fixes - Sign-in/Sign-out functionality * Version 1.0.5: bug fix release (improved invitation text) * Version 1.0.4: bug fix release (browser freeze) * Version 1.0.3: bug fix release (browser freeze) * Version 1.0.2: bug fix release (browser freeze) * Version 1.0.1: bug fix release (API issues)
- (2019-11-08) Molly Weis: Great, when it actually works. This extension is buggy. Am disappointed in the communication from the developers when issues arise. Currently experiencing a major productivity-killer with this extension not functioning properly; many individuals are reporting the same issue on the support page, yet no one has received comments back with feedback on when this will be fixed.
- (2019-11-06) Max B: Typically this is awesome. Please allow right click or left click default to be "Copy my personal room invite". Going to the site to copy that out is a complete pain.
- (2019-09-25) Sara Schumann: Nope - doesn't work. Crashes, freezes. I spend more time refreshing than participating.
- (2019-05-27) Paul Fleming: The extension no longer works in Google Calendar. Please fix it soon. Thanks.
- (2019-04-09) Rabiul Awal: This is the very important apps
- (2019-01-30) Kemal Deveci: Çok verimli. Tebrikler.
- (2019-01-21) Nguyen Pham: ok
- (2019-01-18) Amir Mahmood: Excellent extension. It integrates and works well with Google Calendar.
- (2018-12-20) Pat Brennan: This is the way to go if you build and manage remote meetings. Love the tool and the settings, ease of use with the remote user control panel. Very few participants need help with signing on and participating.
- (2018-08-24) Max Sandison: Icon is always grey so I can't add meetings
- (2018-08-15) John Davis: sucks
- (2018-08-09) Keith Holloway: Great when it works. But now it consistently says "couldn't schedule meeting" and I have to do it manually. Very frustrating Loved it at first but I cannot get it to schedule a meeting any more. Errors out EVERY TIME. GRRR
- (2018-07-19) Matt Bochneak: Super flakey, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't - and support either doesn't respond to tickets or will ask you to call on the phone to "Discuss". They'll break it for weeks/months, no announcement when it's fixed. Notice the changelog has no dates in it.
- (2018-07-12) Manuel Casado: Sometimes it works, but when is not active(the image of the icon is grey) I can not activate again, why is done this extension so badly?
- (2018-06-07) Dan Keyes: Well, I see a lot of negative reviews here, so I thought I had to chime in and say that our organization has been using this feature for the last year and a half, and have had very few issues with it. Perhaps 10 of us use this plug-in (all on Macs), and as the admin I have received very few, if any, complaints.
- (2018-05-30) Franklin Longest: It's buggy. Doesn't work consistently. Sometime the buttons do not appear in the Google Calendar event page. Sometimes it's just inactive though I didn't disable it. Buggy.
- (2018-05-24) Brian Prinsell: Soooo confusing - awful - trying to add "GoTo" to my Gmail calender for an hour and no help
- (2018-05-04) Ricardo Henrique Comar: Not working on new Calendar version
- (2018-04-27) Heidi Gilmore: When it works, it's great. A real convenience. When it doesn't work, it's a PITA (the extension drops off GCal, meeting info disappears from meeting invites). I have removed it and reinstalled it probably 4-5 times in the last six months to get it to work.
- (2018-04-25) Richard Jobson: It keeps disappearing as an option for location for Google calendar. In addition, if you schedule something Google calendar and click to have GoToMeeting be the location, it doesn't show up in your list of meetings in the proprietary GoToMeeting application. Running on Mac. Basic problems. You would think a company the size of GoToMeeting could fix it. Not to say, the poor speech quality which is often present
- (2018-04-16) David Escobar S.: Dice que no se puede programar fechas pasadas cada que la quiero usar.
- (2018-02-27) Markus Tauscher: To resolve "Session couldn't be created" error you can try the following: To resolve this error: open a calendar event and click on the gear icon on the far right side of the GoToMeeting Button 1. Under the Audio settings, choose, "Use my own conference call service" and a enter a random character, so it then gives you the option to save. Click "Save" 2. switch back to "Use built-in audio" and click "Save" again 3. close that screen and refresh your calendar and it will now work
- (2018-02-22) M. Souza: Webinar is a great educational tool when it actually works, but unfortunately it wasn't the case today. I kept receiving a message that the session did not start.
- (2018-02-21) Florian Dorfbauer: Works 1 in 5 times reliably, the other time you end up with useless error messages. Also, one needs to re-login every other day. Not usable.
- (2018-02-21) Namaste Menegassi Iazykoff: Não funciona mais no novo google calendar
- (2019-11-27, v:4.7.37) Tom Troxel: GoToMeeting Not Showing Up As Option In Calendar
I have GoToMeeting enabled for our domain but the GoToMeeting option does not show in Calendar - only Hangouts. This worked previously but appears to be broken. I've tried installing again and also installing for Chrome with no change.
- (2019-11-07, v:4.7.37) Nancy Eichler: The ability to add GTM to my Google Calendar has disappeared.
This is not the first time, but the fixes used in the past aren't working. Can you provide an update? I see others posting the same issue w/ no response.
- (2019-11-06, v:4.7.37) Andrew Spiering: Unable to Sign In
I am unable to sign in. After several uninstalls/removals/reinstalls/refreshes. Nothing changes.
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Lulu Zhang: meeting description section
I have uninstall, and reinstalled, didn't seem to fix anything. The event and phone numbers are missing from the Description section. I have to manually go to My meetings and copy the phone numbers into the meeting invite in Google Calendar. Please update to fix the bug.
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Todd Phillippe: Missing event/phone# details
A lot of other people are reporting this so hopefully it's getting resolved. The event and phone numbers are missing from the Description section. I have to manually go to My meetings and copy the phone numbers into the meeting invite in Google Calendar. This is a major productivity killer for me as I perform a lot of online demos using GTM. Please resolve immediately!
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Jessica Mullin: Information not populating
When I click add in my google calendar, it only adds the meeting link, it used to provide the link and audio in the notes section and now it's not doing that. I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still not working
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Drew Serkez: Extension not populating or starting from G-Calendar
The Start button does not appear in G Calendar event, and when adding a meeting to the event the details are not added within the note/body of the event.
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Molly Weis: No phone number or login details showing
My GoToMeeting Chrome app is not populating Phone Number and login information in my gmail calendar. Can you please advise what to do about this? I have restarted, updated my iOS on my MacBook, closed chrome, removed the plugin and then reinstalled and still the login details are not showing in the description section like they used to. Thanks.
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Ryan Swimm: Google calendar plugin broken
getting the following error in chrome Version 78.0.3904.87. "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'focus' of undefined" "lib/raven.min.js:2 (anonymous function)"
- (2019-11-05, v:4.7.36) Malali Busquets: google calendar Gotomeeting not working
The Gotomeeting in my calendar is not working...it does not show the start button nor show the links in the description of the invite. I've updated everything, installed and uninstalled the extension and plug in and it does not work.