Protect your Passwords, Payments, and Privacy.
- (2020-01-21) I love it. It is well integrated with Chrome, it stores well all the info it creates for an account, wether it is a masked email, a password, an address or my credit cards. I fully rely on it and it never let me down. It truly helps in adding a great deal of variety in my passwords.Top security.
- (2020-01-20) Blur is an exceedingly excellent tool. I work in IT with a cybersecurity background and I can tell you Abine/Blur is one of the best tools for online privacy. Tip: when concerned with privacy and using services always be willing to spend money on the service because if you aren't paying that service then they are definitely selling your information - how else would they make money? Besides the fact that if you like the software then buy it
- (2019-12-09) So far has worked great. support has been helpful also.
- (2019-12-07) They recently "improved" their security... yeah, lost ALL my logins from the past decade... Do NOT trust these OR ANY password managers. I now have accounts that were created using "their encrypted email" and secure passwords that I will never be able to access again. . The worst form of betrayal is that they never bothered to advise that this "improvement " was coming. NEVER USE THESE below is the fix they sent me.. yeah, thnx 4 nuthin ** For your lost logins: As a free user of Blur, you do not have access to the Backup & Sync feature of Blur. Because of this, all of your data is only being stored locally. If something happened to your computer, or if the cache and cookies in your browser was cleared, you would have essentially erased any logins, passwords and auto-fill identities that were being stored there. I have given you a 30 day free trial of Blur Premium in order for you to enable Backup & Sync to see if you can get some of your accounts back. To enable Backup & Sync, please follow these steps: 1. Go to your Blur Settings page, here 2. Navigate to Backup & Sync and click Edit. 3. Choose "Abine servers" 4. Click Update. For the new device notification: This is a new security feature put in place to protect your Blur data. As an industry-standard best practice, we have implemented this notification to let you know when your account has been accessed by a device. Please note that if you use a different IP, a different browser or if you log out and log back into Blur using the same browser and device you will receive this message. Even though it says it's a new device, it just means that you've created a new login session in Blur and not necessarily that you're logging in from a new device. As long as you're sure it's you who is logging in, you can dismiss these emails. **
- (2019-11-24) I'm a premium member paying annual fee. The Chrome extension worked for awhile and it started to fail. Same goes for the App on my iPhone and Android. The performance of this app or extension is so spotty and unpredictable. I cannot speak for others, whether they are free or paying users, who provide positive or negative feedback because in either case they are justified to do so. Personally, I won't write this negative review if I'm not paying for a product or service. But I am a paying customer and to me, this level of product failure is simply unacceptable. And yes, to Abine, Inc. I did contact you guys multiple times to address this particular bug for the past YEAR. Yet, it is still not resolved. Get a better coder or employees and fix the problem. You are not the only password manager provider out there.
- (2019-11-10) Brilliant app and extension, keeps all my passwords in 1 place! Great & free as well!
- (2019-09-13) I've used several password managers over the years, but this one is by far the best. It has many features that I use like anonymous email settings.
- (2019-09-10) Great for a password manager! but I do hope to get the premium features since I'm only a student
- (2019-08-25) واقعا ضروری ! نصب کن بعد می فهمی
- (2019-06-16) For me, it seems to want TOO much access to TOO much info! NO THANKS!!!
- (2019-06-10) Love Blur. Premium subscriber. I use it for masking: mask my email (I have hundreds of unique emails), mask my phone, mask my card, tracker blocker. I have another password manager in place. But I have no worries whenever there's a hack and credentials are stolen. I can just shut down the email and recreate it. Plus NO MORE SPAM!!!!!! It took about 3 weeks (on and off, and hour here an hour there) to change all my passwords. It's fun to see who sells your information because you can track a unique email. Support has been great. If a domain isn't working (opayq.com) then they'll set up another (blurme or beconfidential) and it works. Just get it.
- (2019-06-09) Seems like their extension is completely broken now. I can't even go to their page anymore as the extension does not have link no more for some reason. Also it saves your passwords, but they never show up on the fields when you need it. Really used to like this before, but now it seems like they have done some bad decisions.
- (2019-05-24) I subscribe to LastPass and Roboform. And now Blur Premium. Blur does things LastPass and Roboform can't. Especially the masked emails, credit cards and phone numbers.... These are without equal elsewhere in the password utility world. Blur's password filling doesn't match the standard set by other apps yet, but if I had to choose just one it would probably be Blur because, first, it's constantly improving, and second, it does certain things no one else does.
- (2019-03-19) Great to know I am block trackers and that my privacy stays just that....PRIVATE.
- (2019-02-01) Works extremely well as a password manager, keeps those trackers from hounding you and the paid subscription is outstanding. Used it free for two or more years and then used the paid: Didn't know what I was missing. I love the masked credit card and phone number feature. Great for those sites that insist on keeping your credit card number to do biz with them, although they are being hacked repeatedly: think Yahoo, Equifax, and the IRS, to name a few.
- (2019-01-24) I love this app on Chrome. I have the free version and for me it works fine. I love that I can give spoof email addresses for newsletters etc. and not my real address but the email is delivered into my regular email. Also when i buy things online one of my cards pops up so that I can just click on the card (i still have to put in the number on the back of the card) so I don't have to type in all of my information. i had a problem on a couple of websites and my iT people figured out it was Blur. I wrote to Abine and they told me what to do it was a very easy fix so not only am I happy with the program i am very happy with their customer service! :) I am very happy with the program. Email tech support and they do get back to you. UPDATE: I wanted to change my Exp date on my credit card which I was able to do but when I went to try to use it the old exp date showed up and there was no way to remove it so I was told to delete Blur and add back and sign in. I had the password saved on Chrome but Blue would not accept it and I could not find that crazy paraphrase so I lost all of my information. So I signed up again and now I have a password that I supposedly saved 19 days ago and it didn't work so now I have a new account with a password that doesn't work even though I am signed in. Very confusing. Thankfully I saved my passwords in two places. IMHO we should be able to set up our authentication rather than remember a nonsensical phrase to get a new password is not so difficult let alone accessing an existing account
- (2019-01-04) The service has been hacked. It's in the news. Change your passwords asap! Or close your account all together the better.
- (2018-10-31) very good creating email to sign up pages
- (2018-09-03) Now your (TALKING!!!)
- (2018-08-30) Purchased premium worth $40 and it was a complete waste. I can't use any of the premium functions besides the extra phone number and that's all. I've E-Mailed support multiple times with no response, I wouldn't waste your money upgrading but their free services with the E-Mails are decent but getting worse.
- (2018-07-27) I Liked It.
- (2018-07-21) it's a must have if you have no time to fill registration forms :)
- (2018-07-14) It's great when it actually works but as of recent I can't type into the login box, and trying to remove it crashes Vivaldi on Manjaro. Thanks guys.
- (2018-07-07) Excellent password manager and easy to use, especially for newbies who are just starting to properly consider their online security. I gave it four stars as I'm in Australia so some of the functions don't work here, but I still highly recommend.
- (2020-01-14, v:8.1.2491) Lisa Cantrell: Icon (and program sometimes) does not work
I am unsure if this started when I installed OS Catalina or not but I cannot access Blur through the extension icon. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it did not work. It's very frustrating as the program itself seems to work intermittently as if I have woken it because it didn't get up with the alarm (my being on a site that requires a previously input p/w. Please advise. I started to go back to Dashlane and may if this continues. I love Blur except when it doesn't work.
- (2019-11-05, v:8.1.2491) Johnny Wilson: Extension Icon Does Not Display
Since upgrading to Version 78 of the Chrome browser, your extension icon no longer displays. Please advise.
- (2019-10-31, v:8.1.2491) Eyal Herzberg: Conflict with Facebook theatre mode
Windows 10, chrome with blur extensions. Facebook unable to display photos and videos in theatre mode - photos go into infinite loop of going in and out of theatre mode, videos go into theatre mode, start and and a split second snap out of theatre mode back to the feed. Disabling Blur extension fixes the issue - please look into this asap.
- (2019-10-30, v:8.1.2491) David S. White: Conflicts with Facebook
Blur extension when enabled conflicts with Facebook on Chrome—messaging does not work, pages do not display correctly.
- (2019-10-10, v:8.1.2491) dezmia: Answers
Where do I find the answers to the questions posed by other Chrome users? I am having the same issues as most of these posted but I don't see any answers. None of my extensions are opening. They just take me to the installation page...help.
- (2019-09-23, v:8.1.2491) Guillaume Roy: Please focus on Chrome extension
It would be more useful if the description page for this Chrome extension focused on the functionalities and use of the extension. Prospective users who want more information about your services in general can visit your website. I already use your services and I appreciate them but I don't know how this extension would help me.
- (2019-06-21, v:8.1.2491) theod lamp: JW Player
I would like to inform you that your chrome extension blocks some video formats to jw player that is intergraded in browser. That is the reason I deactivated the extension, if you find a solution for the problem I would like you to contact me in order to activate it again, thank you very much in advance :)
- (2019-06-13, v:8.1.2491) Ash Darko: Plugin keeps corrupting
It must last a day or two then the plugin corrupts and i need to repair it. Quite concerning. Running in on Google Canary.
- (2019-04-27, v:8.0.2480) Martin Hindley: facebook login / chrome
Hi FYI - blur extension in chrome prevents facebook login from working on this webpage https://www.herbaonline.co.uk
- (2018-11-24, v:7.8.2431) Marvin Schuldiner: Pop up Controls Disappear
When I click on the Blur icon near the title bar, the control box pops up then disappears once I move the cursor off the icon. In other words, I can't change the controls. Please help/fix.
- (2018-10-01, v:7.8.2431) Patricia Hansen: questions on installation
started last pass and didn't understand how to use it. .I would like to start with more knowledge this time. Do I have to set up every name and password for my accounts? Then it gets stored in the vault. What will I see. Is there an icon? Will the password change without my knowing? Also would you please check to see I am registered properly.