Protect your Passwords, Payments, and Privacy.
- (2023-03-09) Alan Green: This app is a car crash. Just so unreliable. The multiple name changes and owners gives the game away. No response from support requests. Not fit for purpose on any level. It's not good - But it is free!🥴
- (2023-02-22) John W Bond: works about 50% of the time auto-filling and/or hitting the 'fill' button on the pop-down. Not anywhere close to the usability or features of Roboform or LastPass. About the same functionality as and usability of the FREE version of BitWarden. Most of the time I have to manually find the web site in the IronVest web page and then copy from there to the target page. I know why this is happening from looking at the text of the HTML target that Ironvest has stored in login account. When websites change the login URL, Ironvest stops recognizing the website as the target to fill in. Manually filling in the login does not force the URL to be updated in the saved login account.
- (2023-02-05) Jeffrey Walizer: I have been using Blur (Now Ironvest) for years... it works great and the UI is quite intuitive. I was given a free year of 1passowrd and tried it thinking I might convert from Ironvest which I pay for... I did not like the 1passord UI nearly as well.. I am sticking with Ironvest
- (2023-02-03) E B: An extremely effective password generator, coupled to an account management system including disposable email addresses. I've been using it free for maybe six years and I am about to upgrade to the plus version. The support I have had, on those rare occasions when needed, has been prompt and accurate.
- (2023-01-24) Tom Whitfield: I've been using Blur for several years to mask email addresses online, and started paying for premium to get the credit card masking ability. I've loved it, even though I used LastPass for my password manager. However, with the data breaches LastPass has experienced, I've decided to use Blur (now IronVest) for everything. It's been a great app.
- (2023-01-20) Lucky Whitmer: Great password keeper option and offers so much more
- (2023-01-07) Steve Hollingsworth: Finally. The password manager and security app I have been waiting for. Great job IronVest Team!
- (2022-12-29) Nevyn Krater: This is a useful extension, web interface, and Android app. I am yet to try the biometrically-secured password vault or 'phone masking service and await further information from the app provider. From my experiences with it, I would recommend this app to my family and friends. I would like to know more about the company's history than is detailed on the interweb.
- (2022-12-29) Sheldon L. Richman: I've been a big fan and premium user of this product for some time. It really delivers. And here's the bonus: the technical support staff is superb. I was having a problem on my Chromebook, and Ironvest's support person worked with me for weeks to get it all sorted. She responded to my initial email quickly and was highly responsive until the problem was solved. The final stage was an online meeting with her and a software engineer who showed me what I was doing wrong. I couldn't be more enthusiastic about this extension and its the company's customer service.
- (2022-12-27) Stelios A: Perfect!!!
- (2022-12-16) Richard Anthony: Blur worked well. After the IronVest takeover my logins are not recognized in the prompt so I have to manually look them up. Sometimes the prompt does not even show up. I'm not using any other extensions alongside IronVest so these issues are the fault of IronVest. Just cancelled my premium subscription and will seek out a better alternative.
- (2022-12-15) channelsixtyseven067 dx: I have been using this application for years and years. Has made online bill paying a breeze. Excellent product.
- (2022-11-26) Jorge Cruz: Worked great when it was Blur now with Ironvest it will not synch anymore. Terrible look elsewhere.
- (2022-11-22) Steven Castellano: Great! Has been a solid, reliable password manager for years now. Also offers privacy and identification security tools..
- (2022-10-30) William Kisse: Perfect...perfect...perfect! I can offer no higher recommendation after many years of reliable use. Thank you
- (2022-10-28) Tina M: 10-27-22 Updated review: If you can tell from their rep's answer below, I was having a lot of problems with the app. If I opened a webpage, before it would put in the login and password, I'd have to log into the app each time. After days of this, I was done with Abine and was going to remove my previously positive review. I'm a long-time Abine user as I started out with them when it was MaskMe, DeleteMe, DoNotTrackMe, etc. Blur was not as user-friendly as those products and apparently Ironvest was going to be even worse than Blur. I left my review and was surprised to see that someone official responded to it. Lisnel tried to help by providing the information below that would let me change the settings so that I could extend the length of time Ironvest required me to put in my password, which would fix my biggest annoyance and what was causing me to leave the app. I tried to access the link provided, but it said that the product would be coming soon and did not have a way for me to login. I don't think Lisnel knew that as he was trying to be helpful. I tried off and on for several days without success and had given up when I thought I'd try to access my settings through the options under my browser's extensions tab. Found the settings he'd described and had no problem changing it to a longer length of time before it would request my app password. My problem with the app password is now fixed, thanks to Lisnel. I'm still finding some odd things like asking me should it save a password that I know I saved weeks or months ago, but I can deal with those as they continue to work on things from their end. The issues I've had to deal with are why I gave it 4 stars and not 5. Thank you to Lisnel for helping me get this fixed, even if I couldn't use the link. Your response let me know what to look for in order to resolve the issue.
- (2022-10-22) Apical Crop Science: I have been a premium user of Blur for years. Recently, it automatically updated itself to become IronVest, and now ALL OF MY PASSWORDS AND CARDS ARE GONE. I contacted Support, and they told me to go to a Settings page THAT DOES NOT EXIST. I'm done with these losers. How do you upgrade and just throw out all of a user's data? What were they thinking? DO NOT TRUST THIS APP.
- (2022-10-17) lcf45acp: BLUR never failed me. Ironvest is not even a completed App. WORST migration EVER! I'm a PREMIUM customer of a 2nd rate App.. A solution for login on every tab was suggested: https://ironvest.com/app/sign-in ... UNLOCK FOREVER... I have yet to find it... My confidence has been LOST...
- (2022-10-01) Philosophically Inclined: It took a little to understand and navigate the new APP/site/Extension, but I was distracted. It works wonderfully, and I appreciate the added security. Always a paid customer appreciation.
- (2022-09-30) Kilowag Magnusson: Bien que ce semble de marcher un peux mieux que Blur, je suis tres agace par le fait que la modalite "Lock" ne respecte pas que je veux pas m'en servir. Toujours achaque 15 minutes, l'affaire "serre" ! Un bogue?
- (2022-09-28) Marti Grace Ashby: I loved Blur just the way it was... I would like this iteration just fine except that it is everywhere I am. If I'm signing into any site, it shows up. If I don't remember the password, I'll sign in to Ironvest (Blur), but it is really a nuisance to do so. I used to be able to click on Blur and have everything right there. I guess this goes to their idea of very good security measures. While I appreciate the sentiment, it is really frustrating to deal with. I decided to subscribe to the less expensive version because I think what they do is really needed; I appreciate having my passwords in one place. I have another file where I keep my passwords, but I often fail to put in the newest updated passwords. (Sorry, this is lengthy.) I just do not think the designers had to make it become almost too cumbersome to use; that said, I will continue to muddle through at least until my subscription is ready for renewal. I'll renew IF they make some changes in its accessibilty. I do want to especially commend the customer service folks. When I couldn't remember my backup phrase, I thought I had lost all of my passwords as I was told I would if I didn't put in the phrase. I worked with such a wonderful CS person, Lisnel Peña, who was so helpful to me. Anyway, long story short... I hope the designers make this more user friendly because, right now, it's not!
- (2022-09-28) Greg Lauver: Longtime user of Abine Blur; suddenly that browser extension was replaced by IronVest. No matter, a quick email to Abine confirmed that IronVest is Abine's new incarnation. For my limited purposes, the free version works quite well despite a dozen or so other security extensions.
- (2022-09-28) Marius Vladislav: J'utiise depuis des annees blur est je suis tres satisfait. Mais depuis le changement de l'extension en Ironvest je n'arrive plus arreter la demande de unlock. Ok qu'on me demande de le faire une fois mais comment memorisez cela au moins pour l'ordinateur, comme ca se fait ailleurs? D'ailleurs le nouveau site n'est pas active. Merci
- (2022-09-27) Frank Fletcher: They changed from Blur to Ironvest in the extension. Now it locks up my browser any time I interact with extensions. I can't access the ironvest website. On top of the major bugs, everything about this service is in limbo and there has been no warning. I received no emails, or any other communication regarding these changes.
- (2022-09-25) Ryan Carlson: Once it was changed over from Blur, it stopped working and has become less user friendly.
- (2022-02-03) gene jacobson: I've been using Blur for many years, it's an absolutely outstanding password manager and their customer service is outstanding.
- (2021-09-06) An WIld: You should really make it a must-have extension when you go online.
- (2021-08-21) MEGA WEB TECH: Lost all my Password. Have this installed and turn on as default password manager. After a while was asked to signin again and after I did, no save password was available and am frustrated at the moment.
- (2021-08-13) C Rog: Bought it for masked cards. Paid the premium monthly fee of $15. You can only make 2-4 cards before they want you to add a checking account, instead of using your debit/credit card to make a masked card. This was NOT listed before you sign up for their premium fee. Furthermore, they then block your account from making a masked card if you make a couple in a day. Should stick to privacy
- (2021-07-25) J J: I have just started using the masked emails. I already have a password manager, but may switch in the future. It is actually much more simple to generate a secure password through Blur than through my password manager. As far as the masked email function, I absolutely love it. I use a masked email when needed to access information or shop, and then I am able to delete the email. My inbox is so much cleaner. The UI for masked emails is excellent. I look forward to digging in deeper to what this extension can offer.
- (2021-05-23) CHIRAG SINGHAL: useless for me . password management is supported natively in chrome.
- (2021-05-11) Simon Villaeys: Pas mal mais peut vraiment mieux faire. Pas de possibilité de cacher/protéger sa carte de crédit si elle n'est pas liée à un compte aux États-Unis. Pareil pour le numéro de téléphone. En plus sur l'iphone, il faut sans cesse rechercher les mots de passe et les copier-coller sur les sites/dans les applis où l'on veut accéder. Je commence à regretter d'avoir payé pour cela...
- (2021-03-03) Remo: TL; DR: Blur is a joke. Fortunately, Bitwarden can solve my password management problems (no affiliation). 1. No improvements in two years, neither the web nor the Android version, which has been in 2. Android app in Beta for two years now, with a broken auto-fill feature and cumbersome search 3. Features missing, in comparison to Bitwarden: custom fields, search your complete vault right from the extension (with Blur, you have to open the website for full access to all accounts), Domain match customization even down to the account level (even Regex, if you dare), add multiple domains where a single account is used (like amazon.com/de/co.uk, Blur creates individual accounts that you have to maintain separately), and for 10$/y extra even the amazing TOTP code rotation Authenticator Key integration, again on the account level! 4. Blur does not even have secure notes, a feature request I formally made two times already. 5. Shows banner ads for their other products, even for paid members 6. If you are still reading and still not convinced that Blur is a software nobody should recommend, just google: "Abine Blur Password Manager suffers a data breach exposing private data of 2.4 million users". You will get to know that "Exposed information included users’ email addresses, first and last names, last and second-to-last IP addresses used to login to Blur, encrypted Blur passwords." Okay, Blur has the masking features. They sell their software as a privacy thing. Because they know they do not stand a chance as a Password Manager. Tracker Blocking. Included in Free. The tracker blocking of AdGuard does the job just as well, you do not need Blur for that. Then: Email masking, with a paid subscription, 39$/y. You can get the same functionality for free (e. g. from anonaddy.com). For credit card masking, you need a Premium subscription that costs even 99$/y! Every 21st app-based bank provides one use virtual credit cards for free for these rare occasions you cross a website that does not offer easy subscription cancellation, like the New York Times (I am done with them too, they make it hard to unsubscribe on purpose, by phone only, can you imagine?) As an alternative, I highly recommend the combination of Bitwarden, AdGuard, a free email masking service and a customer-oriented bank with free disposable credit cards (Revolut, in my case). Bitwarden has more functionality even in the free version, like custom fields, multi-domain accounts, domain matching customization; a working Android App, and for 10$/year even with integrated account level 2FA code generator - no more filling in codes manually from a separate authenticator app necessary! No affiliation with Bitwarden, I am just a happy customer (and obviously a frustrated Blur paid member, stupid enough to pay for a two-year license). Personally used, paid, and evaluated countless Password Managers extensively over the years, Bitwarden beats them all, Blur is the worst. Among others: -- LastPass (BEWARE! They accidentally corrupted my vault during a restore operation, I lost a complete vault with over one hundred PWs and countless notes! Also: the got breached a while back), -- Dashlane (buggy, overpriced), -- LogMeOnce (slow, missing features), -- NordPass (sleek UI but missing features) -- Keeper (limited features, buggy Android app)
- (2021-02-24) NotPracticingLaw. info: Great concept to mask email address and cards. But, I have a 2 problems, so far with the browser app. 1. Some app developers care about the seeing impaired, and use a code to A. Gauge the users screen size, and B. set the DPI variants adjusting for app windows, or any drop-down, or pop-outs. And as much as I'd LOVE to use this app, Blur does neither, A. nor B.that would benefit the partially blind! And yes. I've already vented my concerns with Blur support, and was told "just change to a smaller size." I guess they don't know what of a super pain it would be to change the DPI, and Reboot, use Blur, and change DPI, and reboot again to use the rest of the OS to see by! Why do other apps, and browser extensions, not need to jump thru all them hoops to be use-full, for the partially disabled?
- (2021-01-20) Stas Prokopiv: より強く
- (2020-11-20) Daya Deuskar: This has stopped working with Chrome entirely as of late. Will no longer sync or download the accounts— I have to use another browser to access ANY of my passwords. This is ridiculous after being a paying subscriber for years. I unsubscribed a few months back due to a decline in stability of the service and it's quality is in free fall at this point.
- (2020-11-13) John Kenny: The only Email Masking app that works effectively that I've been able to find up to now! That's not even where the features stop either it can also mask Bank Cards for use online as well as phone number masking. Give it a try it does exactly what is advertised!
- (2020-10-19) Andy Frank: 无竞争对手的App
- (2020-09-10) Schwartz: It works.
- (2020-06-22) Grace Cyberxtime: Amazing!!!
- (2020-04-11) Fujita mobile: Protect your credit card 1.Sync across all of your devices 2.Block hidden trackers, stop secret data collection, start ad blocking 3.Auto-fill forms in a snap Price= @$99 Yearly Unlimited (Premium : Masked Cards (virtual cards) Masked Phone Backup & Sync
- (2020-03-15) Jesse Ramsey: I can't believe it has taken me this long to write a review! Abine is absolutely GENIUS! I regularly have to share my email and phone number with wide numbers of people and in situations where it will regularly get publicized...but I still don't want to get 1,000,000 junk email and spam calls every hours. Abine fixed all that and more (when I am worried about a vendor, I can mask my card from them—make sure they can't double-charge me or anything lke that). Their support is fast, clear, and goes *way* above and beyond whenever I have asked it of them (and I am a greedy, needy user). Blur is the way of the future, no doubt. So it's all about whethe or not you want to be one of the flever cucks who got in early or a follower who won't catch on until Abine fully realizes the value of its services. I mentioned I should have left this review long ago. Truth is, I only realized I had been delinquent because I was lurking around their site...looking at their new product...because *I MUST HAZ IT* For some of us, Blur is what we have/had always always needed. For others, Blur is what has been missing from your life, you just don't know it yet.
- (2020-02-29) Rodrigo KC: Ruim demais. Funcionou alguns dias e depois parou, eu nem consigo mais logar na minha conta, mandei um email de confirmação e nada. Removendo agora mesmo.
- (2020-01-21) Matteo Martignoni: I love it. It is well integrated with Chrome, it stores well all the info it creates for an account, wether it is a masked email, a password, an address or my credit cards. I fully rely on it and it never let me down. It truly helps in adding a great deal of variety in my passwords.Top security.
- (2020-01-20) Charles Kayser: Blur is an exceedingly excellent tool. I work in IT with a cybersecurity background and I can tell you Abine/Blur is one of the best tools for online privacy. Tip: when concerned with privacy and using services always be willing to spend money on the service because if you aren't paying that service then they are definitely selling your information - how else would they make money? Besides the fact that if you like the software then buy it
- (2019-12-09) Lou Minatti: So far has worked great. support has been helpful also.
- (2019-12-07) They recently "improved" their security... yeah, lost ALL my logins from the past decade... Do NOT trust these OR ANY password managers. I now have accounts that were created using "their encrypted email" and secure passwords that I will never be able to access again. . The worst form of betrayal is that they never bothered to advise that this "improvement " was coming. NEVER USE THESE below is the fix they sent me.. yeah, thnx 4 nuthin ** For your lost logins: As a free user of Blur, you do not have access to the Backup & Sync feature of Blur. Because of this, all of your data is only being stored locally. If something happened to your computer, or if the cache and cookies in your browser was cleared, you would have essentially erased any logins, passwords and auto-fill identities that were being stored there. I have given you a 30 day free trial of Blur Premium in order for you to enable Backup & Sync to see if you can get some of your accounts back. To enable Backup & Sync, please follow these steps: 1. Go to your Blur Settings page, here 2. Navigate to Backup & Sync and click Edit. 3. Choose "Abine servers" 4. Click Update. For the new device notification: This is a new security feature put in place to protect your Blur data. As an industry-standard best practice, we have implemented this notification to let you know when your account has been accessed by a device. Please note that if you use a different IP, a different browser or if you log out and log back into Blur using the same browser and device you will receive this message. Even though it says it's a new device, it just means that you've created a new login session in Blur and not necessarily that you're logging in from a new device. As long as you're sure it's you who is logging in, you can dismiss these emails. **
- (2019-11-24) Eliyah Shin: I'm a premium member paying annual fee. The Chrome extension worked for awhile and it started to fail. Same goes for the App on my iPhone and Android. The performance of this app or extension is so spotty and unpredictable. I cannot speak for others, whether they are free or paying users, who provide positive or negative feedback because in either case they are justified to do so. Personally, I won't write this negative review if I'm not paying for a product or service. But I am a paying customer and to me, this level of product failure is simply unacceptable. And yes, to Abine, Inc. I did contact you guys multiple times to address this particular bug for the past YEAR. Yet, it is still not resolved. Get a better coder or employees and fix the problem. You are not the only password manager provider out there.
- (2019-11-10) Max Gowers: Brilliant app and extension, keeps all my passwords in 1 place! Great & free as well!
- (2019-09-13) Antonino “Nino” Gambino: I've used several password managers over the years, but this one is by far the best. It has many features that I use like anonymous email settings.
- (2023-01-31, v:9.3.0) Gary Borek: the ironvest is horrific - I;ve cancelled my premium subscription
No site specific settings as was the case in blur. No ability to turn off individual features.
- (2023-01-04, v:9.1.0) The Big Ragu: BRING BACK BLUR
Ironvest is full of glitches and unresponsive. You screwed up a great Blur app with this monstrosity
- (2022-12-03, v:8.1.2570) Kathy Gallagher: New computer cannot log into irinvest
I can't login into ironvest, I can't get my passwords
- (2022-11-16, v:8.1.2568) Alter Ego: Issues
The entire program has issues and huge problems. I agree with many of the above comments as I've had them, as well. I've also had at least five (5) chats with Christina, who is no help at all. I hate this "new" program; Blur worked just fine for years. What a huge disappointment.
- (2022-10-03, v:8.1.2551) Brian Bower: Unable to log in in extension/add on.
The new extension has a highly-unintuitive interface. There is no clear process to log into the extension/app after installation. I managed to accidentally complete is once, but that's not good enough to install it on multiple devices and browsers. Considering that I am paying for Abine services, this disruption in my service is not only regrettable, is may be a tort. You need to get your Android app, and the web extension fixed up to a usable state ASAP.
- (2022-09-28, v:8.1.2550) Marius Vladislav: Memorize Unlock of the new Ironvest
how can I memorize the unlocking action? Today I'm forced to unlock it every time I open a tab or chrome. Thanks
- (2022-09-25, v:8.1.2550) Ryan Carlson: Your stuff doesn't work
After I have to log into my user account to (which i already dislike) to see my autofill data, none of my autofill data will show up! There is some error message that i can't even read because the text is jammed together. upgrading seems wasteful. Im using it on chrome.
- (2022-06-10, v:8.1.2533) FLASH JONES: BLURE GONE AWAY?
CAN NOT REINSTALL, CAN NOT LOG IN, CAN NOT REGISTER AND SAYS IT IS LOCKED. I DO NOT UNERSTAND? I LOVE TO APP BUT I HAVE LOST ALL PASSWORDS. [email protected]
- (2022-05-05, v:8.1.2532) Joe Zezulka: Export passwords
How do I export passwords?
- (2022-04-22, v:8.1.2520) Scott Wilson: Unable to configure/disable per site--menu bar icon doesn't respond
Not sure when this started, but in Chrome Version 100.0.4896.127 on Mac OS 12.3, the Blur extension icon no longer responds when it is clicked on in my Chrome menu bar. This leaves me without any way to configure it per site, see what's blocked, or do anything other than just enable/disable the entire extension. This was a great addition to Chrome but it's not usable currently.
- (2022-03-14, v:8.1.2520) TIIA BARBA: dosabled in Chrome
Please help me enable blur on Chrome. It happened today
- (2022-01-17, v:8.1.2520) Ash Ketchum: Chrome extension
When I try to add it to my chrome extension it won't do it , it keeps failing to add to chrome extension (Failed-network error).
- (2021-08-14, v:8.1.2520) Geoff W: abine.com website certificate
Hello, I'm having an issue with accessing my accounts on your website because my Kaspersky protection is saying your certificate is out of date and therefore views your site as untrustworthy and won't let me access it. Would you please update your certificate because at the moment it is showing the end date as 14/08/2021. Thank you
- (2021-06-05, v:8.1.2520) Tom T: Installation on multiple PCs
Hi, I have a work computer and a personal computer. I do like blur and would like to install it on my personal machine because I will be separating from my company in the future. Possible? Thanks. Tom Thrasher [email protected]
- (2020-05-19, v:8.1.2501) jb ouseley: get message that this item disabled in chrome. when i click enable item , it will not enable.
will not enable in chrome.
- (2020-03-18, v:8.1.2499) Alexander Wade: Blur breaks messenger.com (facebook messenger)
On Windows 10. Problem only started for me with messenger.com and not facebook.com, and the page does not load at all and says its dependencies are missing. The only html element inside the body is a blur abine placed element and is labeled so. I have ruled out all other extensions and messenger related issues as Blur is the only extension I have enabled in incognito mode and messenger has no issues on my other platforms without the extension.
- (2020-01-14, v:8.1.2491) Lisa Cantrell: Icon (and program sometimes) does not work
I am unsure if this started when I installed OS Catalina or not but I cannot access Blur through the extension icon. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it did not work. It's very frustrating as the program itself seems to work intermittently as if I have woken it because it didn't get up with the alarm (my being on a site that requires a previously input p/w. Please advise. I started to go back to Dashlane and may if this continues. I love Blur except when it doesn't work.
- (2019-11-05, v:8.1.2491) Johnny Wilson: Extension Icon Does Not Display
Since upgrading to Version 78 of the Chrome browser, your extension icon no longer displays. Please advise.
- (2019-10-31, v:8.1.2491) Eyal Herzberg: Conflict with Facebook theatre mode
Windows 10, chrome with blur extensions. Facebook unable to display photos and videos in theatre mode - photos go into infinite loop of going in and out of theatre mode, videos go into theatre mode, start and and a split second snap out of theatre mode back to the feed. Disabling Blur extension fixes the issue - please look into this asap.
- (2019-10-30, v:8.1.2491) David S. White: Conflicts with Facebook
Blur extension when enabled conflicts with Facebook on Chrome—messaging does not work, pages do not display correctly.
- (2019-10-10, v:8.1.2491) Felita Hernandez: Answers
Where do I find the answers to the questions posed by other Chrome users? I am having the same issues as most of these posted but I don't see any answers. None of my extensions are opening. They just take me to the installation page...help.
- (2019-09-23, v:8.1.2491) Guillaume Roy: Please focus on Chrome extension
It would be more useful if the description page for this Chrome extension focused on the functionalities and use of the extension. Prospective users who want more information about your services in general can visit your website. I already use your services and I appreciate them but I don't know how this extension would help me.
- (2019-06-21, v:8.1.2491) theod lamp: JW Player
I would like to inform you that your chrome extension blocks some video formats to jw player that is intergraded in browser. That is the reason I deactivated the extension, if you find a solution for the problem I would like you to contact me in order to activate it again, thank you very much in advance :)
- (2019-06-13, v:8.1.2491) Ash Darko: Plugin keeps corrupting
It must last a day or two then the plugin corrupts and i need to repair it. Quite concerning. Running in on Google Canary.
- (2019-04-27, v:8.0.2480) Martin Hindley: facebook login / chrome
Hi FYI - blur extension in chrome prevents facebook login from working on this webpage https://www.herbaonline.co.uk
- (2018-11-24, v:7.8.2431) Marvin Schuldiner: Pop up Controls Disappear
When I click on the Blur icon near the title bar, the control box pops up then disappears once I move the cursor off the icon. In other words, I can't change the controls. Please help/fix.
- (2018-10-01, v:7.8.2431) Patricia Hansen: questions on installation
started last pass and didn't understand how to use it. .I would like to start with more knowledge this time. Do I have to set up every name and password for my accounts? Then it gets stored in the vault. What will I see. Is there an icon? Will the password change without my knowing? Also would you please check to see I am registered properly.