WiseStamp email signature
There is a huge opportunity lost every time an email is sent without a person or a company’s brand information. WiseStamp enables you to share your social profiles and promote information you care about in every email you send. With WiseStamp you can easily: ✓ Link to all your Social networks and profiles ✓ Use Apps to promote the items you sell, your Blog post ... ✓ Share your latest statuses, Funny Quotes, Green Footers, Legal disclaimers ✓ Add your Company logo, use Multiple signatures and much more.... "They make your email signature “live” with hooks into your social networking tools. Check it out! " - Scobleizer "looks like WiseStamp will make quite a few people happy" - Lifehacker Promote what you care about, bring your email to life - Get WiseStamp now ! ---- WiseStamp Supports all major mail platforms: Gmail & Google Apps email, Outlook, Mac Mail, Yahoo Mail, Aol Mail, Hotmail, Live mail and iPhone. Features: • Easy setup & configuration interface • Personally designed signatures • IM and social services icons • Automatic signature insertion • Sync between computers Follow us: Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/wisestamp Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/wisestamp *************** Support- Please submit support inquires via the help link http://help.wisestamp.com (Chrome Gallery comments are less frequently checked and supported)
- (2021-02-24) Christopher Mark: No longer works. No support.
- (2021-01-28) Marc Brenner: This company provides no support -the product is not active-And no possible way to get a refund-
- (2020-12-19) Rachel thornton: it won't allow me to edit signature. i cannot get any response from support. very frustrating to pay for a service and not be able to use it.
- (2020-12-16) Βασίλης Ψαρομμάτης PC TECH GR-EU: Best
- (2020-08-25) πολυ καλο!!!
- (2020-08-11) EMERSONh.: Esta bueno.
- (2020-03-13) Marc d'Erceville: No simple way to get rid of the signature
- (2020-02-05) Alexander Mcleod: Horrible and invasive. Impossible to remove the signature and the extra link at the end.
- (2019-12-18) Amotz Harari: It's simple but cover some cool features. They also update some of their designs for holidays and stuff like that
- (2019-12-05) Joshua Lawrence: WARNING. This has been a GREAT app. I have used it for three years. Recently (starting last week and now continuing on cyber monday) they have initiated an aggressive POP UP campaign... but the HUGE pop ups occur in YOUR GMAIL. It makes gmail unusable as the pop up is huge. On my work and home PC I need to reload to get rid off.. but on my mac I actually need to click on this agressive pop up to remove. So you authorize access to an app and then they turn that app into a pop up hell. I will not renew and have asked for my money back for the rest of my contact.
- (2019-12-04) Denis Dyack: Used to be decent, was bought out and now spams your machine with adds. Awful - AVOID
- (2019-09-22) Mileidy Marques Martins: Recently I tried to update my signature. I did some changes on it but these changes are not appearing in the email. Basically it's not working properly. There is a lack of something between wisestamp and the email box (Gmail). I tried on Chrome and Internet Explore and the problem continues. How can I solve this situation?
- (2019-07-05) John Kemp: I have used this for a number of years. I do like the functionality but now it is showing up as a threat with my AV software. The support has got back to me but the issue is not resolved. I will probably cease to use.
- (2019-07-04) Frédérique: Mais trop cher. Après plusieurs années d'utilisation, j'ai changé pour emailsignaturerescue pour la moitié du prix.
- (2019-06-25) Oded Heyman: I really love this extension. Very intuitive and easy to use. It really helped me promote my business. Thank you!
- (2019-06-08) Lisa Rothstein: I can't login in Chrome, just a circle that spins forever. I've tried clearing cache, disabling and re-enabling extension. I've tried logging in in Safari and edting my signature. but still -- emails I send using chrome do NOT contain my signature, only a link that's an ad for wisestamp !!! About to cancel my account .
- (2019-05-17) Andrea Ives: Really? I pay for this?! Set up to not display on different email accounts but yet still appears. Now not on the email it should be. Chrome extension issues. A joke to be honest for a paid product.
- (2019-05-01) SASSY20: I found this website which states "FREE EMAIL SIGNATURE CREATOR". I wouldn't consider this free being you pretty much have to upgrade. I came here because I am building a business so why would I want "get your own email signature!" underneath my logo. How embarrassing. My clients don't need a signature. $6 month doesn't seem like a lot, but it comes out to $72 a year and sadly I don't have any extra income right now. I'm just upset this was kind of false advertising because I'm not sure who would come and make a professional email only to have their advertisement under it.
- (2019-04-11) Rafiki Ali: For years now, clients, colleagues, friends, and associates have thought that my company was a huge operation. This at times, opened doors of opportunity for me to grow. Easy to use and it simply works! Thanks!
- (2019-04-01) Yves Ouellette: Depuis la version 73 de chrome sur chromebook la signature de fonctionne plus....
- (2019-03-31) Stricten: Ridiculously expensive for what it does, hello?
- (2019-03-11) Sammie : I love Wisestamp, but I'm bored with the designs. Please ADD NEW TEMPLATES!
- (2018-12-24) Hom Jyoti Adhikari: Junk app. Useless.
- (2018-11-29) John Tarnoff: I've used WiseStamp for over 2 years now and it is the best signature app ever. Other apps try to compete, but don't come close. I use it with Gmail and love how they've added some really useful features, and the ability to change the defaults around for each signature so you know exactly how your signature is going to display, where, and when. Plus, the layouts are well-designed and should satisfy a wide range of tastes/preferences for how you want to be identified. And, of course, you can also customize the palette to suit your brand's colors.
- (2018-11-22) Paul Lee: Awesome. Simply awesome. WiseStamp has made my email signatures come to life. When I email someone for the first time, my photo signature helps make a great impression and more personal connection. Plus, they have all kinds of nifty features and functions. And, my customer success manager, Talia, went above and beyond the call of duty to make my experience seamless and effective.
- (2018-11-11) Jacq W: A friend sent this to me and I have used it for months. It gives a touch of professionalism and I really like how it jazzes up my mail a bit! So easy-I will get the paid version once my business takes off a little more. Thanks guys-great app!
- (2018-11-06) simon liu: Hi @wisestamp my chrome extension and gmail plug in has stop functioning. I am getting grey screen when I try to edit my signature. Please help
- (2018-10-02) Shani Hudgens: This is an awesome app! I only wish that they would let you pay by the month for premium services. The free version was great already but continues to get better with more features.
- (2018-09-27) Choda Nhem: Yahoo mail
- (2018-09-17) Sunny Pham: Chỉ có 2 templates là free thôi, tạm được thôi, không được chuyên nghiệp lắm, lên bản pro $6/month hơi chát
- (2018-08-17) Jon Miller: Latest updated ruined my gmail. Sending an e-mail doesn't close the draft window so I am uncertain as to whether the email was sent or not. Finally realizing that I clicked "send" 2 or 3 times and the message did send, I had to uninstall it. Emailed support, but to no avail. Bummer.
- (2018-08-01) Simona Buonomo: I love it! It makes my business emails look very profetional
- (2018-07-30) Allison Rodrigues: I love this product. It's easy to use and I have the paid version. However, the support and accounting is awful. I've had it for just over a year. When I initially subscribed I was told that there is no phone support so I emailed and had to wait over a week for responses. Now that's it's time to renew, I updated my payment for another year but still keep getting emails indicating that I haven't paid and threatening to cut the signature.
- (2018-07-25) Mike Axford: Doesn't work for me. All I want is the ability to select a different signature on demand or tie a certain signature to certain contacts or email addresses. It would be nice if the app could remember which address I used in the past for a given contact.
- (2018-07-11) Asaf Rothem: Easy to use and super effective. Love it.
- (2018-07-11) Talia Schwarzmer: My emails look ten times more professional with my WiseStamp signature! Love it!
- (2013-03-11, v:126.96.36.199) Melanie Hoag: New Compose Window
Please modify your extension to also work with the new compose window.
- (2013-02-05, v:188.8.131.52) wisestamp not showing
Hello, I've been using Wisestamp for a while (Chrome on Mac) and I'm see to be having the same problems as all other users.
- (2013-01-28, v:184.108.40.206) Donna Lehman: Wisestamp not loading with Chrome, Mac
Installed the Wisestamp extension for Chrome (MacBook Air, most recent iOs) The Wisestamp icon is on the Chrome bar, but just continues to 'load' with no results.
- (2013-01-07, v:220.127.116.11) WiseStamp / AOL email
I am having the same issues shown by other customers. I cannot get WiseStamp to show up on my AOL toolbar in Chrome. It works fine in Firefox. It used to show up and it shows as part of my extensions but it is not there. I am able to edit it but that does not make a difference. I prefer to use AOL with my Chrome browser and not have to switch back to Firefox just for AOL email. thanks Meg
- (2013-01-06, v:18.104.22.168) Alan Fairweather: WiseStamp not working
It works okay for a few days on Chrome, and then just stops working. I've re installed it several times and the problem continues. Its a good product but a real pain!
- (2013-01-04, v:22.214.171.124) Miona Jovanovic: An error in stamp display
Dear Madame/Sir, I have been experiencing some problems with my WiseStamp, and I was hoping You could help me. After having it installed it functioned properly for a while, but than just suddenly stopped appearing on my mails. Furthermore, when copied from previously sent mails it appears in bad order, so that is no option either. Is there anything I could do to fix this? Thank You for Your time and help. Best regards, Dr Miona Jovanovic
- (2012-11-23, v:126.96.36.199) Xayenny TAYANNY MARTINS: extenções
não consigo carregar as extenções para o google chrome
- (2012-11-14, v:188.8.131.52) Silas Miller: Signatures showing in google tasks
Since the last update to allow the new compose to have signatures, they show up in each task in my task list. Very annoying.
- (2012-11-09, v:184.108.40.206) King Jardigan: Issue with GMail Compose
Seems whenever I click on a draft, my signature is always added, even if it's already there.
- (2012-11-02, v:220.127.116.11) Gabriel Henry: pas de signature sur gmail chrome
wisestamp ne fonctionne plus sur chrome MAC avec depuis le nouveau mode de rédaction de GMAIL. l'icone wisestamp à disparu
4.0 (1,852 votes)
Last update / version
2021-01-03 / 18.104.22.168