Handy extensions, applications & themes manager.
- (2020-09-04) P N: Pratique, mais je l'adorerai s'il y avait des profiles. Le plus de cette extension: permet de visualiser rapidement les extensions activées/désactivées/les thèmes/les applications. Mais: L'extension semble consommer pas mal de mémoire parce que j'ai eu du "freeze".
- (2020-07-29) Jesse Lee: but how to group? the only feature i need...
- (2020-07-09) Dianne DeSha: The first thing I add to any new Chrome installation. Been using it for years. It's solid, reliable, and makes things much easier. Could you ask for anything more? :)
- (2020-04-07) Agostino Peyretti: Sono anni ormai che uso questa estensione per Chrome, è fondamentale! Potete accendere e spegnere tutte le volte che vi servono le estensioni senza appesantire il vostro browser con funzioni che vi portano via solo memoria e potenza di calcolo, ve la consiglio davvero. Utilissima, funziona perfettamente, una volta installata non ne potrete più fare a meno!
- (2020-01-30) Second Life Around: Not sure if the developer reads these or takes any suggestions, but just in case I wanted to first of all say thank you for making such an amazing and consistently great extension. All I wanted to request is if you could possibly add the feature for the user to select from their own or at least a few options for the extension icon that appears on the extensions area when using the browser. I would BE SO GREATFUL if you could add this...the best would be to allow the user to select whatever icon he wants to use. Thanks in advance for your time and all your amazing work! God Bless. ORIGINAL COMMENT; Easily one of the TOP 5 BEST CHROME EXTENSIONS OF ALL TIME.
- (2020-01-23) Mark Woo: I like it, it's great. However, I find it too easy to enable/disable extensions. I would prefer if there were some kind of password/PIN that prevents people from just disabling extensions, then that would be great. This is especially true when I want to disable an extension that's supposed to help me be productive or manage my time better.
- (2020-01-10) Pravin: its okay. did not like the UI. was hard to toggle the extensions each time.
- (2019-12-29) Muhammed AK: The plugin is very nice but cannot create a group at this time. If it solves this problem I will give it 5 stars.
- (2019-12-06) Robert Koeppel: This app is fantastic. If my taskbar get's crowded, I fire up extensions manager and deactivate or activate any apps I need. This app lets you control your extension apps without leaving the page you're on.
- (2019-11-18) sz tar: excelente. Ajuda muito.
- (2019-11-17) Rachel Phillips: -1 star for not being able to print the list of the extensions otherwise a good dashboard for the extensions management
- (2019-10-20) Paul Wieland: As I crash various browsers and have to reconfigure... Extensions Manager *Switcher) is always the first extension I look to replace. It's not all that pretty but at the top of the list of functional apps... Thanx
- (2019-10-05) 达芬奇: 没有分组功能
- (2019-08-20) Al Lougher: Waste of time since groups option was removed. I need something where I can quickly disable/enable only those extensions currently in use. This does not give me that.
- (2019-08-01) TD Smith: Sooo useful. Been using this thing for a long time and am continually impressed by how much utility it provides. I couldn't imagine Chrome without it at this point. Such a time saver. Update 2019 FOUR YEARS LATER: Still THE best. There is far more competition in this space than ever before and none of them even come close to the OG. (I know it isn't technically the first but was the first to pull it off so well) THIS IS THE ONE. (sorry for the caps but it is impossible to find this extension with all the trash extension managers out there named similar names. Search for Extension Switcher makes it a bit easier. One of my fav extensions of all time and cannot live without at this point.
- (2019-06-21) Sonoma Mann: Love this little thing!! Elegant, powerful, indispensable if you like to use extensions. One click lists extensions, apps, themes, everything. One click to enable/disable extensions, uninstall them, set their settings, read their documentation, shop for more, remind yourself what's all up in there.. Chrome's regular extension handling is just impossibly, comically clumsy (menu > more tools > extensions? Really? Every single time?) and this amazing utility is convenient, intuitive, and well designed.
- (2019-06-05) Max Nizamov: Was working OK, but now it cannot remove other extensions when I push the basket icon!
- (2019-06-03) Julian Pardo: Imprescindible para activar extensiones con permisos invasivos solo cuando es necesario
- (2019-06-02) Thibault de Changy: Awesome potential but grouping doesn't work anymore, and can't find a similar plugin. Does anyone found an alternative ? Enabling/disabling by group is the most important feature here, making it useless without it :-/
- (2019-05-18) Equinox TB: If you're looking for a extension manager that has a drop down menu, a dis/enable all button, has a whole bunch of options and settings, THIS IS THE MANAGER FOR YOU!!!
- (2019-04-21) Eric H: I've been using Extensions Manager (aka Switcher) for several years with a consistent & great experience. It's simple to use, provides easy access (even when compared to Google's convoluted & hard to find extension page) to your installed extensions so you can enable, disable, or remove them as needed. I've tried other Ext Managers, this one is by far the most convenient. Highly recommended.
- (2019-03-30) Alexandr Bragin: Повелся на разные восхваления и описания. Зря. Расширение разработчиком забыто, из всех функций уцелели только те, которые прекрасно выполняются хромом самостоятельно. Все остальное, в том числе и темы, не работает. Абсолютно бесполезное расширение.
- (2019-03-10) C N Naylor: Just what I needed to easily access the ever increasing number of extensions I keep adding to Crome.
- (2019-03-09) I have over 300 extensions installed and tested almost ALL plugins for control. NONE is more perfect, practical, functional and complete than this. More than enabling or disabling it allows access to the options, filter BY DESCRIPTION (this for me was the icing on the cake and won me once), doesn't lose the typed filter when you open the window again, lets you directly access Chrome Store and so so much more!!! All in a single window! Would be amazing have the option to create profiles to be able to enable and disable by profile, but nevertheless not the best. More than 5 stars!
- (2019-01-22) Ali Ridha: this extension is outdated and need to add new features and fix bugs
- (2020-06-15, v:0.2.1.2) Gina Kahai: Cant see actual list
The window is wide but not long enough to show the list of extensions. It is not dragable; I cannot make the window bigger to show the list. I have always loved your extension. Please fix!
- (2020-05-16, v:0.2.1.2) fuzzyweapon: User Groups function
Is dead and has been since I've downloaded this (years) Please fix it.
- (2020-04-22, v:0.2.1.2) Tom Preston: Extensions Manager shows nothing it when opened. Google shows many extensions.
I have Extensions Manager for several years and really like it, but now shows nothing it when opened. Google shows many extensions.
- (2020-04-02, v:0.2.1.2) Francesca F: No groups
Grouping feature doesn't work. Please, fix it!
- (2020-03-09, v:0.2.1.2) Md. Nahidul Alam Chowdhury: problems
after uninstalling another extensions, it keeps the entry of those extensions. But it should be removed from the extension list. How can I do that?
- (2020-02-19, v:0.2.1.2) Tom Loiacono: Extensions Manager for Firefox
Hi -- Do you offer the Extensions Manager extension for Firefox? I've looked but can't find anything. I loved it in Chrome but have since switched to FF. Thanks.
- (2019-10-27, v:0.2.1.2) Jeff N: Problem with program names on extension
I am having this problem where some of the extension names are off-centered and blocking the next name on the list. It never did this before.
- (2019-10-18, v:0.2.1.2) Hasan Oguz: cant create group
i cant create group. the group section dont shown when i drag exension
- (2019-09-21, v:0.2.1.2) Luka Pitamic: No groups
I cannot get groups to work as shown on the video. It would be awesome, it's exactly what't missing for it to be PERFECT!
- (2019-09-19, v:0.2.1.2) Vasco Moura Esteves: Popup Menu Height
Thank you very much for your extension. It would be very useful if you let users define Popup Menu Height, because it would be possible to adapt the Popup Menu Height to the height of the screen and so the access to the last extensions would be quicker.
- (2019-09-03, v:0.2.1.2) Onais: Group Function
Cant add groups. This has been mentioned before, please address issue
- (2019-08-09, v:0.2.1.2) Zamar Ac: Extension Groups
Thanks for the extension. Can I use it to group installed Chrome extensions by purpose or any other criteria? How to create an extension group?
- (2019-07-10, v:0.2.1.2) Chrome user: the extension's logo is actually meant to illustrate erectile dysfunction
are you sure you've choose the right logo for your extension? (which (the extension, not the logo) itself is brilliant btw! thx for your work!) because this specific image is definitely created to illustrate the men's erectile dysfunction :) https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/switch-off-1066426.jpg
- (2019-04-07, v:0.2.1.2) Shawn Holt: Any chance you can keep developing this or collaborate with others - this was the best but not supported :(
Please consider collaborating with https://github.com/chevion/chrome-plugins-manager
- (2019-03-16, v:0.2.1.2) recent option isn't working
I configured recent to show enable / disable, but doesn't show the extensions.
- (2018-12-09, v:0.2.1.2) Andrey Z: Groups feature
Groups feature seems to not be working as of 03/03/2017 Chrome Version 57.0.2987.88 beta (64-bit)