Schedule join.me meetings in Google Calendar
Introducing Version 2.0 of join.me for Google Calendar! With this latest update, join.me users can: - One-time authorize into their join.me accounts - Schedule recurring meetings in Google Calendar (Pro/Business) - Utilize multiple join.me accounts within the extension - Schedule join.me meetings on alternate calendars (Pro/Business) - Host and join meetings as a Free, Pro or Business user Speed, security, and stability improvements have also been made, as well as upgrades to the extension’s look and feel. Online meetings should be as simple and intuitive as possible. Scheduling those meetings should be just as easy. Built for today’s fast-paced, highly mobile workplace, join.me is the instant online meeting app that makes collaboration easier than ever. Powerful yet simple enough for anyone to use, join.me is ideal for ad-hoc meetings, scheduled meetings, formal presentations, face-to-face sessions, or anytime you need to share ideas and get work done fast. join.me for Google Calendar 2.0 Scheduling an online join.me meeting is simple with Google Calendar. Meeting reservations are booked directly from your Google Calendar account - no additional booking software required. To schedule a join.me meeting: 1. Start a Google Calendar invite as you normally would 2. Click "Make it a join.me meeting" below the location 3. Select your settings in the popup and click "Generate Invitation" 4. The join.me meeting information is automatically included in the Google Calendar description for attendees. Just click save and send the invite. With join.me for Google Calendar users get: - Online meetings for up to 250 participants - Unlimited audio conferencing - Unlimited screen sharing - Presenter swap for all meeting attendees And so much more - Get the join.me Google Calendar extension now! Minimum Requirements: - join.me Free, Trial, Pro, or Business - Latest join.me desktop app for Windows or Mac
- (2020-03-06) peter odeke: Superb
- (2020-01-20) Vincent LIPP: Rapide simple et intuitif
- (2020-01-06) Nancy Neukomm: Love it so useful! I record trainings biweekly for my subcontracted counselors who all have different schedules. It is terrific they all love it and listen on their own time and each week I give a challenge for them to complete to help them to either get specific things done or to use resources and tools I highlight for that week.
- (2020-01-06) Michael Phillippe: This is cool just got to work on working it batter this program on the net is one step up from the top of the world for me
- (2019-12-01) F45 Training Naples: Just getting started but so far pretty good! I like the integrations but they are a little difficult to fully understand at first.
- (2019-11-04) Risham Chandi: Does not work majority of the time when adding the link to google calendar. Keeps on loading endlessly. Delaying my work and my essential business. Totally disappointed.
- (2019-10-23) John Tiedemann: Gain du Temps permet d'atteindre les objectifs sans confusions.
- (2019-10-18) Megan Jackson: This was an amazing extension and really helps. However, it no longer is compatible with Google Chrome with the latest version of Mac OS. Very much a shame :( Hopefully Join.Me and Google can get something figured out!
- (2019-09-24) Harland Kirby: No need for the other party to download ANY software or register so they can mine their info for DM or outbound sales. Super simple UI. Fun hold music.
- (2019-09-19) David Fisher: Really easy to use and the clients love it
- (2019-09-13) Luigi Hernandez: excellent user friendly better than other by far
- (2019-08-27) Just efficient, means productivity ! The essential, as fast growing company we need no more !
- (2019-08-27) Philippe L Loup: Just really efficient, means Productivity !
- (2019-08-17) Alloo sn: top et simple
- (2019-07-26) Donna Bruno: Great integration with Office 365
- (2019-07-26) Panos Boudouvas: This went from my favorite chrome extension to the worst. They just deprecated the most valuable feature, which was a simple integration from inside google calendar that let me add a join.me meeting. That broke a few weeks ago and they haven't fixed it since. And they won't according to their helpdesk. So now you have to manually create a meeting in join.me web app and then copy invite info to existing meetings in Google Cal. The widget has some features to create new meetings or add join me to exsiting meetings, but they are worthless. They don't always work AND worse yet you can't control the settings for the meetings when you try to add them. Not being able to easily add joinme conf. to a scheduled event in calendar means I am going to dump joinme entirely. It's just too many extra steps.
- (2019-07-01) Larissa Neale: GREAT!.....when it worked. I used this without issue for several months and it was awesome. No more opening up join.me every time I wanted to send an invite with screensharing information. Until one day it stopped working. I see a message "Authorize join.me meetings in your google calendar". I've authorized. And authorized. Logged in. Logged out. Cleared my cache. Cleared my cookies. Uninstalled the extension. Reinstalled. Restarted. It won't work anymore.
- (2019-06-13) Greg Swanson: Painless, easy to use, reliable. Perfect.
- (2019-06-10) Steven Nitura: Easy to use. The more I use it the more I learn. I am teaching friends and clients to use. They all like it. I am learn more things everyday about using JM. I wish there was sound so I could also share youtube and other videos. Great software
- (2019-05-22) Matt Nelson: Good app and easy use, but was disappointed in their staff knowledge. Had to figure out most of it myself because the person didn't know how to answer my integration questions.
- (2019-05-16) Nadirah Muhammad: it will no longer connect to my google account so i cannot add it to calendar invites. Huge pain as it worked perfectly just last week.
- (2019-04-21) Ascendant Financial: !!! Yup
- (2019-04-01) This plugin is so easy to use and saves me so much time when scheduling meetings!
- (2019-03-13) Simple and effective. Makes life easy
- (2019-02-17) Sisira Hewa Bandula: Excellent and had a new experience.
- (2016-03-21, v:1.7.272) Jim Carrier: Outlook plugin
Outlook 365, 2013 edition. Wish to create plug in, system will not recognize my Outlook. Please let me know how to fix. Am unimpressed with system so far. No instructions on getting a code for starting meeting, link will not copy and paste, cannot send invites due to glitch in getting Outlook recognized. Chrome woks fine, but my company uses Outlook. Google is my personal and is separate from business. TY.
- (2016-01-27, v:1.7.267) Colton Wright: Extension Keeps Downloading the Desktop App
Is it possible to stop this and automatically start the desktop app? It's pointless in the current state because when I click start meeting, the app keeps trying to download even though I already have the app downloaded on my computer and use it fine.
- (2016-01-22, v:1.7.267) Office 365 OWA Support
Is it possible to create a similar extension for outlook.com and Office 365 Outlook Web App?
- (2016-01-18, v:1.7.267) Chris Hoffman: Extension not working with latest version of Chrome
The extension is not working with latest version of Chrome: Version 47.0.2526.111 (64-bit)
- (2016-01-15, v:1.7.267) Dawn Sparks: join me ink in google calendar
Hi - is this fixed? What do I need to do to make it work right?
- (2015-12-24, v:1.7.267) Александр Шинкунс: earn money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2015-12-03, v:1.7.267) Tom Rice: It's not showing up in my google calendar
How do I get it to show up in my google calendar?
- (2015-11-16, v:1.7.267) Alana Witte: Same issue as below
We're supposed to be switching over to join.me as a company, and the extension is no longer working, the join.me in the google calendar link is no longer there - this is incredibly frustrating and I wish we weren't switching over from Clearslide.
- (2015-11-12, v:1.7.267) Tyler Edwards: Join.me not working properly
Hi, When I try to start a new join.me meeting I click my tool bar link as I always have but all it does it load. If I punch in my join.me URL in the address bar and one of my guests is in already it tells me "waiting for presenter" which is me...? Can you please help me with this? I have numerous meeting daily and need this dealt with asap! Thanks! Ty
- (2015-11-10, v:1.7.267) Maria Sipka: Not populating calendar note
I've tried clicking 'make it a join.me meeting' and nothing comes up. Also I've tried the join.me icon in the top right and selecting 'Add a join.me calendar meeting to google calendar' and it creates a new window but join.me call details. Please advise how to fix this.