Schedule Lifesize meetings directly from Google Calendar.
At Lifesize, we connect people to make the workplace great. For more than a decade, Lifesize has been at the forefront of video collaboration. We combine a cloud-based conferencing experience with award-winning, easy-to-use conference room cameras and HD phones that let you connect to anyone, anywhere. The Lifesize Chrome Extension is designed to let users easily schedule Lifesize meetings from within their Google Calendar. Simply click on the Lifesize button and select the attendees and dialing preference for your call — create a one-time meeting, select an existing meeting or have participants call you directly. The meeting information is automatically added to your invitation so everyone can join with one click. It’s that easy! Only Lifesize provides: • Shared directory with click-to-call by name • Instant and scheduled video calls • Single and group calls • Single and group chats • Rings all devices • Record and share your videos with Lifesize Record and Share • Broadcast an unlimited number of live-streamed video events to up to 10,000 viewers per event. • Join a call from your Google Chrome browser with the Lifesize Web App • Automatic software updates • Business-class security and data encryption with firewall traversal • Pairs to best-in-class Lifesize Icon video systems • Lifesize ShareTM – wireless screen sharing and room automation for the modern meeting space To learn more about Lifesize visit: https://www.lifesize.com
- (2019-11-22) Jan Timmerman: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__getitem__'. This is the second time I've tried to join a call from home. Both times unsuccesful. Also, why does the app need 'browsing history'?
- (2019-03-13) Absolutely unusable. Junk.
- (2018-11-29) R. M.: Mess up with Google Calendar. BREAKS google calendar shortcuts and event creating and shows a very annoying popup.
- (2018-10-22) Ben Plotnick: Very buggy and hard to use. Basically breaks google calendar
- (2018-03-08) lilytree wonderful: vbest!
- (2017-10-19) David Lafon: La nécessité de se reconnecter presque qu'à chaque utilisation est vraiment pénalisante. De plus, l'extension ne fonctionne plus avec la nouvelle version de Google Calendar. Cette extension était pratique mais reste très perfectible quand elle fonctionnera.
- (2019-10-22, v:2.0.50) Adrien LINA: Extension not working
Hello, I've tried making the Google Calendar extension work with LifeSize, but after installing it it doesn't seem to work: - I can't do step one of https://www.lifesize.com/en/app-help/user/meetings/google-calendar, as no popup appears for me to sign in to google (although i've signed in within the lifesize app) - although the "add a lifesize link" appears in the edit view of events in Google Calendar, when i click on it it just saves the event without adding anything. I have a company Google Account, maybe that's the problem? or maybe some chrome options are required to be activated by our IT department? Do you know how I could make the extension work? Thanks for you help. Adrien
- (2018-10-29, v:1.7.52) Edouard Villeneuve: Create a (one-time) meeting room
Hello, Unlike the Outlook plug-in, it seems I can only schedule a meeting for an existing room, but not create one from Google Calendar. This means that, if my Sales users want to use one-time meeting rooms, they need to: 1. Go to LifeSize web app and create a one-time meeting room for each of their customers call 2. Go to Google Calendar and schedule a meeting on the newly created room This is a little cumbersome... Is the functionality to create a (one-time) meeting room directly from the app coming soon? Thanks
- (2018-10-01, v:1.7.49) we
we want video callin app
- (2018-09-14, v:1.7.47) Shashi Km: Lifesize for Mac Users
Chrome extension only works with Google Calendar. How to integrate Lifesize with Outlook if you are on Mac? It seems there is no integration with Mac version of Outlook and also Web Outlook.
- (2018-08-23, v:1.7.43) Live Size Extension needed for Chromebooks Running in a Public Session
Currently the Extension will not load in a Public Session on a Chrome book Extensions can run - but they can only have Certain Attributes - as Detailed in this Article https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/3017014?hl=en#apps
- (2018-08-13, v:1.7.40) Eric Bloch: Current version breaks the find-a-time UI in Calender on Chrome
Enable this extension on latest Chrome. Then try to create an event in Google Calendar. When you click the tab for find-a-time, it doesn't hid the event details and makes the UI very hard to use. Disabling this extension makes this problem go away.
- (2018-06-05, v:1.7.37) Bradley Stinson: Extension Causing Issues on Event Details Page
Chrome Version 67.0.3396.62 (Official Build) (64-bit) New Google Calendar New Gmail macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6 (16G1212) MacBook Pro (15-inch 2016) Issue: When this extension is enabled on the latest version of chrome and you go to the event details page of an event and then click the "Find a time" tab the "Event details" tab doesn't collapse like it is supposed to and the calendar box is rendered below it. This prevents you from seeing the entire calendar and depending on the view size of your window or what percentage you are zoomed in you may not be able to scroll through the calendar at all. The entire page itself won't let you scroll below the fold to see the rest of it either. To reproduce: Update Chrome to latest version as of the date of this posting. Install this extension. Go to your calendar. Go to an event and click the edit pencil. On the Event Edit page wait for the extension to load in with the LifeSize branded bar. Beneath that click the "Find a Time" tab. See that the Event details tab does not collapse and that Find a time tab is rendered below it. Scroll through the calendar and see that you can only get to some time in the afternoon. Resize your window so that the calendars scroll bar is below the fold and see that you can get to the calendar at all.
- (2018-01-29, v:1.7.31) Amit Chaudhary: Keeps redirecting to google account/sync page
Keeps redirecting to google account/sync page For calendar permission. Too messy to use, might be due to extension bug incl no testing with dual accounts
- (2016-07-31, v:1.6.9) Mike Molinet: Change how the event title is overwritten with default text
Can you please, please, please change it so the calendar event title doesn't overwrite with "Click to call Mike on Lifesize". It's the only frustrating thing about the extension. I recommend you add two things: (1) if there's already a title in the calendar event, don't overwrite it. (2) After 1, if you want to have a default event title pop in if nothing is filled in, allow the user to edit the default messaging for the title and description by going to Settings. Thanks!
- (2016-04-18, v:1.6.4) Plugin is gone
Hi I am trying to run a business, just set a Lifesize Cloud demo and when I tried to send an invite the plugin was gone, I look bad. Please help!