Audio Controlpad: Sync all your favorite web audio sources like music players, streaming video, radio, & podcasts—all in one place.
Add useful web audio controls to your Chrome™ browser today. Simple. SndControl is the Audio Controlpad for your Chrome™ browser that integrates with web players and audio sources you already use. Music...while you work? Easy. Now listen all day with no-nonsense audio in your browser from your favorite sources. Enjoy smooth audio control features like: + CONTROLPAD for full feature smart controls. + CLICKER for easy playback. + KEYS for music shortcuts. + CARDS for low-key music notifications. + LAUNCHER (NEW) for instant player startup. Pick from our full list of audio source and web player integrations, including Pandora, Spotify, YouTube, and many more!
- (2023-06-25) tom polman: does not work
- (2022-06-30) Christina Chang: Was working well before. When I tried to use it recently, noticed keyboard controls stopped working. Uninstalled it & tried reinstalling but couldn't due to it difficulties actually processing agreement with their new terms.
- (2021-12-31) Johnson Ha: Welp I dont think i can launch it
- (2021-08-18) gimmy gumbo: dogshit
- (2021-07-26) Ivan: cannot launch
- (2021-06-18) Mary M.: I haven't used it yet
- (2021-01-26) ApkApostle: Still just as awesome as ever! I do wish to not see "Are you still listening?", but everything else is great!
- (2020-12-12) Karina Virgen: BOOM BOOM its sick IT ROCKS
- (2020-12-02) Alex Murdoch: Free version used to work amazing, lately it has stopped working reliably. I blame Pandora, they are probably causing the problem, however this application needs to be updated to work better. It mutes for ads, but sometimes fails to unmute after ads, and frequently stays at low volume for some reason.
- (2020-11-10) Awesome! Thanks.
- (2020-09-25) Ryan Mahin: I've been using this for almost 10 years now, it remains my absolute favorite extension. Thank you dev :)
- (2020-07-29) Scott Gillan: I had been using this for years, with no problems. I recently got a new machine. Upon installation of the extension, i found several problems. 1) You can't 'launch' the extension. After going through the configuration, you are prompted to press a 'launch' button. This button doesn't appear to do anything. If you get past the launch problem by restarting your browser, the app doesn't recognize the state of your media player (google music for me), thus it can't pause, resume, or skip songs. Defeats the whole purpose of the app. If the developers can fix these problems and reenable the functionality of the extension, i will revise this review.
- (2020-02-21) ricard pedrerol: me ha gustado
- (2020-02-17) Michael Mikes: cool
- (2020-01-09) Martha tahsheenah gonzalez: great extention
- (2019-09-09) Aida Eljabu: goooooooood
- (2019-09-09) Vincent Bearcub: Cool
- (2019-07-16) GA BA (BAGA): 很好用，谢谢了。
- (2019-06-27) 仝园园: Very good
- (2019-06-11) Артур Исаев: Круто))
- (2019-06-01) Ramy ahmed omar Ramy: excellent
- (2019-04-29) Ranelle Kalaw: I love this app because I was able to set my quick-keys how I wanted. I listen to music all day with Pandora and I've never had an issue with the app. I've been at this job a year now and I've downloaded the app twice (my computer had a total re-haul and I lost my extensions) and would download on my personal browser as well (if I had a personal computer). It's exactly what it says it is.
- (2019-04-10) Ryan W: yasy
- (2019-04-10) Jason Chipkin: Used to be a great extension overall. Paid user. Unfortunately, the "disable Are You Still Listening" for Pandora is no longer working. Keyboard key shortcuts have stopped working as well.
- (2019-04-04) Joel Camargo: Chrome Web Store and Pandora are awesome
- (2019-03-29) David Hobbs: The sound is improved with the connection and am very pleased.
- (2019-03-24) Jose Luis Ferreira dos Santos: bom
- (2019-03-10) W.T. F. Frisch: had no choice but to write this at gun point great i think
- (2019-02-26) Shell Ferguson-Marchand: nice
- (2019-02-22) Nisful Laili: good
- (2019-02-16) hay
- (2019-01-16) Andrej Reznik: user friendly
- (2019-01-11) CRISTOBAL A VARGAS CACERES: nice
- (2019-01-10) Jude Xavier: its a nice way to listen to music
- (2019-01-09) 高勤: 很好
- (2018-12-19) Супер
- (2018-12-10) Jo Anna Frame: I paid for the full version right up front, it is working well with my spotify thus far. I am still trying to get familiar with it and have not used it to its full capacity as of yet. I am going to try and use it next with my Pandora... fingers crossed! I have a couple questions .... When I am going to add another service like say Pandora for instance, will I have to go in and add my activation code each time? And second question is I can download this app on my android phone as well? Thanks in advance! Jo
- (2018-12-09) ANESTALVA S.A.: muy buena pero esta en ingles
- (2018-12-08) Axel Peyraube: Très cool !
- (2018-11-24) Sid- osophy: just uplaoded it so know more soon
- (2020-09-28, v:3.7.2) Evan McNeff: Haven't received login
Hello, I'm concerned that you are not continuing to monitor this application. Although you have charged my account for its use, I have not received a confirmation email giving me my login information and from research that I am doing, I am concerned you may have taken my money without giving me the product. Please advise asap.
- (2019-10-15, v:3.6.13) Rachel Hayward: Unable to get past Launch
I have the full version for my home computer, just trying to set up on my new work computer, and launch does not work
- (2019-08-14, v:3.6.12) Scott Mills: can't get past launch
are you still supporting this extension? I can't get past the launch sequence... lots of other similar problems in the comments / reviews. Thanks & hope all's well.
- (2019-07-23, v:3.6.12) Ashi Harel: I can't get it past the Launch button from the onboarding.
I can't get it past the Launch button from the onboarding.
- (2019-03-23, v:3.6.11) nghe nhac hat karaoke va dwonloas tai nhac tu may ve the nho va USB
- (2019-03-04, v:3.6.10) Reony Tonneyck: Can't get past Launch button
Hi, I just installed this in my Brave browser (a Chromium browser) and I can't get it past the Launch button from the onboarding experience (from the menu). I enter my email and click Launch, but nothing happens and I can't get it to go away. Would appreciate any help.
- (2019-02-26, v:3.6.10) accessing books
am unable to access the books please help
- (2019-02-26, v:3.6.10) Shell Ferguson-Marchand: I need some help!!
I just got this extension and I cant get it set up....what can i do?
- (2019-02-19, v:3.6.10) Can't get past setup
On Chrome OS 72 and reinstalled the extension. I can't get past the setup on the last page: "You’re Ready to Go". Launch button doesn't work.
- (2018-12-23, v:3.6.10) problem with chrome 10 OS
this program support akai or reasons.. i have a chromebook and cant fully download my programs. its say i have a OS . could this be the bridge??
- (2018-09-18, v:3.6.8) Andy Fontana: Pandora I'm still listening prompt
I'm suddenly getting the "I'm still listening" prompt from Pandora. I have the option set in settings to skip this. Was working fine for months and is not working as of this week.