Capture and annotate screenshots and create entities in your Targetprocess account.
Use Targetprocess Capture and Annotation extension to make screenshots in Chrome, edit the captured images and attach them to entities in Targetprocess or save them as PNG files. New in version 1.4.0 * Added support for Money custom fields * Bug fixes New in version 1.3.0 * Fix compatibility between both latest on-demand and older on-site quick add API (dear users, sorry for inconvenience). New in version 1.2.1 * Proper switching between entity types from different workflows. New in version 1.2.0 * Fix critical error due to changes in targetprocess API (https://github.com/TargetProcess/screen-capture-extension/issues/9) New in version 1.1.8 * Better discover if we can't make an area snap of page New in version 1.1.0 * Capture area or full content of the browser tab * Attach screenshots to existing entity * UI improvements * Bugs fixing New in version 1.0.0 * Capture content of the browser tab * Resize and crop a screenshot * Annotate and add text, arrows and shapes to highlight important details * Edit images that were created before * Quickly add user stories, bugs and requests with screenshots directly into Targetprocess * Attach one or more images to an entity * Export screenshots to PNG format
- (2015-06-09) Morris S.: A mio avviso il migliore per funzioni ed essenzialità. Anche per contenimento KB occupati. IMHO the best in productivity and less KB.
- (2014-10-14) Kevio Castro: Good. But there is still creating and searching for other entities (tasks, resources, commentary, etc.)
- (2014-10-09) Oleg Temnov: Work good, but defines pretty common CSS class names like .tooltip. Spent a lot of time trying to fix my UI
- (2014-09-25) Johan Dahlberg: Gör att all text försvinner från Play Music.
- (2014-08-14) Michael Dubakov: Works like a charm. It really saves time.
- (2014-08-13) Samar Abidi: ok... i clicked on it, selected 'Area Snap' and followed instructions and waited... waited and waited... nothing... didn't bother to look into why... removed...
- (2014-07-02) Jiawei Chen: Excellent!! Powerful!! It is simple, easy to use.
- (2014-06-12) Ilon Noli: Simple & nice auxiliary tool for everyone who use TargetProcess in his daily work. Just make a screenshot and create a bug / request / user story sketch from it.
- (2014-05-23) Oleg Seriaga: Awesome. Done with love to details.
- (2019-11-22, v:1.4.0) Martin Zahumensky: Have problem that projects are not listed
Hi TP when i login to reporting utility, I dont see some fields e.g. when I report bugs there is only button add bug but nothing else, then it says error - project needs to be selected. I tried to remove the utlity and install again but did not work :(
- (2016-09-12, v:1.2.1) Matej Misik: BUG: Not able to submit bugs, user stories, requests
Great tool, but has stopped working end of last week. The fields for selecting projects & filling out bug names have disappeared. Not able to submit bugs or user-stories. Attach to works fine though.
- (2016-09-08, v:1.2.1) Andrew Rosca: Cannot attach to existing entities
After I click Add to... I am able to successfully find entities from my project, but when I click Attach to Selected Entity nothing happens.
- (2016-09-02, v:1.1.8) Sw yx: recent update breaks the plugin
cannot report bugs! when i click Add, it says Name should be specified. Project should be specified. but doesnt give me an interface to do so!
- (2016-08-17, v:1.1.8) Ext Guru: Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "Targetprocess Screen Capture" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2016-07-08, v:1.1.8) Martin Zahumensky: Best tool you ever made - just small request for enhancement
Hi TP, We really love this plugin, it really makes things very easy for us. The only thing we are missing is - possibility to assign person when sending bug, - and also to remember the project last selected, as now there is always default the first project and each time you have to look over several projects. - also would be perfect if you in bug you can select user story to which bug belongs Hope you will made this small changes and made the great tool even better! Martin Zahumensky Adastra Partnering CEO [email protected]