Capture screenshot of web pages, annotate and add as attachment to items at Yodiz.
Yodiz Grab is browser extension that is used to capture and annotate screenshots of any web page. You can then save the annotated image locally at your machine or report as issue or user story to Yodiz. It is particular useful for QA teams as it gives them simple and quick way to report issues directly at Yodiz. There is also possibility to attach screenshot to existing issue and user story. ** Important ** : After installation of the extension, please restart your browser. More details: There are 3 options to capture screenshot: * Capture Page Region It will open a drag and resizable area, select the web page portion you want to select and once ready click on “Capture” button at bottom of selection area. * Capture Visible Content It will take snapshot of the web page that is currently visible in your browser area. * Capture Whole Page This will take snapshot of the entire web page. Note: Yodiz is Agile Scrum & Project Management tool. Yodiz Grab is offered as free extension to help teams to quickly capture screenshots of any webpage, annotate with important information and then report as issues and user stories to Yodiz. It can also be used by non-Yodiz customers to store annotated screenshots locally at their machines. ** Support Email ** For any questions or comments, contact us at [email protected] Checkout www.yodiz.com for more details about Agile Scrum Tool features.
- (2015-01-14) Shani Aamir: Next to excellence.The Best thing i ever found for SQA. enjoying this :)
- (2015-01-14) Sohail Javaid: cool way to report bug
- (2015-01-14) zahid riaz: very usefull, and easy to use, i didn't see that before
- (2015-01-14) Seems a good enough app. Much more useful for QA personals.
- (2015-01-14) Qamar Zaman: Yodiz became more useful for me, quick and easy.
- (2015-01-14) bilal tabassam: Very useful utility
- (2015-01-11) Sadaan Saeed: Very useful for QA Teams. I loved the interface !
- (2015-06-11, v:3.0) Martin Heon: capture part of page
capture part of page doensn't work. i see 2 boxes. I can't click anything