Shows full date/time in email listing and detail headers. Support custom date/time format.
- (2022-10-14) Bret Van Ausdall: It works! Adds times in so you find an hour/min of an email in a lengthy email chain to your gmail webpages.
- (2022-07-20) Tim Blumentritt: Really appreciate this extension. It was startling to encounter the search engine issue, but I found the developer very responsive to sorting it out and now everything is back to working well as it had before.
- (2022-07-20) Andrew Gregg: This extension was great until it updated to require new permissions completely unrelated to its function. It now alters the search engine.
- (2022-07-20) Angela Defranco: I'm having issues ...Chrome is showing me the 'Error' indicator in the top right hand side of my browser. When I click on it I get a message that says 'Google Show Time is disabled', and then gives me options to either 'Accept Permissions' or 'Remove'. In the app management area I see the app is not disabled at all, and my email shows the correct date format. I wanted to clear the error, so I just clicked 'Accept permissions', but that did nothing. If I click 'Remove' it claims it will remove the app all together. I just want to use the original app that I have been using. If I cannot get this 'Error' message to clear, or have other issues (like what many have recently reported) I may need to uninstall this app, but it will be a shame if I have to do that.
- (2022-07-19) Dario: Worked great up until it hijacked the browser search settings - developers state that it was changed to Bing to "support the project," but it's *actually* changed to smartwebfinders.com, which does who-knows-what with my data before redirecting to Bing. No thanks.
- (2022-07-19) Nicholas Pawlowski: Worked great up until it hijacked the browser search settings - developers state that it was changed to Bing to "support the project," but it's *actually* changed to smartwebfinders.com, which does who-knows-what with my data before redirecting to Bing. No thanks.
- (2022-07-19) Eric Woodhouse: The most recent update hijacks Chrome Search Engine settings to direct searches to a site by the name "smartwebfinders" which then immediately redirects to Bing. Whether or not the developers enacted this or it's behavior triggered by one of their dependencies, it's unwanted and potentially dangerous.
- (2022-07-19) Jefferson Ogata - NOAA Federal: Wants to install a search engine. Removing, reporting as spyware.
- (2022-07-19) Michele Netdevil: Avete modificato il programma per imporre come motore di ricerca BING. Trovate quanto prima una soluzione poiché va contro qualsiasi regola
- (2022-07-19) Steven Greenwaters: Changed my default search engine to a sketchy website without permission
- (2022-07-19) Nick Knock: New version of this extension tried changing my default search engine to some backwater website. Greed is not good.
- (2022-04-21) Ajay Goel: Excellent extension, and makes Gmail a whole lot better. (I'm a Gmail extension developer myself, so this is coming from an expert.) Thank you for this.
- (2022-02-20) James Nguyen: 2022 0220. testing
- (2021-11-25) Saori: Thank you for developing such a great extension. For some reason, month is shown one month ahead in the custom mode. Though it is November now, it shows like "12-25". It didn't fix even after changing to other display format. Would you help solving it?
- (2021-11-15) Erik Hill: BRILLIANT!! Thank you!!!! Works perfectly and a perfect solution to my problem of not being able to see the timestamp of emails that aren't from the current day in Gmail!
- (2021-10-09) Alexis McMillen: I often look back at sent emails to fill in when I forget to track time for work - set this up easily using the custom format and it's showing just what I needed! Silly that this isn't default for Gmail already.
- (2021-02-28) Erik Meitner: Works well. -1 to Google for not making this a part of GMail. +1 to this extension for fixing GMail's flaw.
- (2021-01-24) Constantine Andrienko: Wrong 24h time format
- (2019-09-05) You have to pay for it to do anything at all. The only free option is the Gmail default, at which point, why am I giving you access to my data? This is not clear at all from the Chrome store page. I would have been happy to consider paying for something if the price had been clear up front, but this is shady.
- (2019-06-06) Bernie Peterson: I loaded it on one machine and it worked great. I never saw a price...i assumed it was free. I am trying to install it on another machine and it says it's installed but it doesn't work. I just have the default time for the current day and just the date for previous days. Why is everything so damn difficult? Maybe just maybe it will magically start working.
- (2019-03-29) Fazlul Karim: at fist install i refreshed gmail and it seemed to work. withik a few days , it was only working inermittently. thaks for eng.fazlu, bangladesh, dhaka
- (2019-02-11) Greg Hodson: Expensive add on for something that should be default in Chrome. I don't like the under-handed way it is sold- there is no point whatsoever in downloading it unless you are going to pay the "In App purchase" because without it actually does nothing at all; and figuring out the price is a journey of many steps. Why not advertise it at the price it actually costs is a transparent way. Time wasters.
- (2018-06-29) Eldorel: The default function is something that google should have by default. I am very grateful to have this. However, I'm not overly please that the "purchases" page requires you to authenticate before you can see the pricing. I was considering buying the one-time upgrade to support the dev, but I don't want to auth if the price is something exorbitant for features I won't actually use.
- (2018-06-13) Frances Cherman: As of June 13, 2018, Gmail Inbox shows the time in the message list by default, so this extension is no longer needed.
- (2018-05-24) RAMA MURTHY PATHURI: It reverts to GMAIL format, always. I have to refresh again, and again. Can you pl FIX this
- (2018-05-18) RAMAMURTHY PATHURI: How to display month as text, instead of number
- (2017-12-18) Drew Wilkins: Was free and now all of the sudden I have to pay for something I have been using for months? There was no mention of that when I gave you my data. I believe this violates terms of Google Chrome store.
- (2017-07-05) Alex Hub: Works with Chrome Canary on Windows
- (2017-06-05) Kevin Bartlett: Did not work as advertised. Even with custom date/time format selected and set to %Y-%m-%d, new emails show up with dates like "5 June 2017 at 10:41". Using Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on OSX 10.12.5.
- (2017-04-21) Jude Johnson: Wow! As others have said - it should be there already and is exactly what I needed. Thanks!
- (2017-03-24) Noble Wong: Should be there by default!
- (2017-03-16) Pachaimuthu Palaniappan: Wow! this is what i am looking for.. thanks
- (2017-02-28) Gustavo C. Lopes: Perfectly what I needed! Use it in my work and personal Gmail accounts.
- (2017-02-21) Leandro Vinicius: Works perfectly. I've always missed this feature.
- (2017-02-14) GhostBear55: Works great.
- (2016-12-10) Anyong Sayo: Devs who made this are geniuses.. i just hope it wont conflict with any of my settings
- (2016-11-12) Colen CHIU: Works great, thanks!!!
- (2016-09-21) Joana Henrique: Awesome! Thank you!
- (2016-09-15) Gary Knebel: This works great especially for those of us with high volume emails. Like someone else said, this is exactly what I had been looking for !
- (2016-09-14) Stephan Schubert: Perfect!
- (2016-08-31) Man, I've wanted this for ages and finally thought to google it. Bam, this extension came up and it's gold. Thanks a bunch.
- (2016-08-08) Johnson Zead: Work as it's promise.
- (2016-05-26) Backup-supportmsn MCH: good tool. thanks
- (2016-04-12) Lauri Laitinen: Doesn't show time
- (2015-09-21) Mark Rose: It only works for unopened messages (not unread, but the ones that haven't been viewed in the current session). It would also be nice if it worked while reading a message.
- (2022-10-18, v:3.7.1) Claude Bloche: affichage
Bonjour, depuis que j'ai reinstalle google cette application ne fonctionne plus
- (2022-07-19, v:3.7.1) Gregory Kernan: Find another way
Cmon guys, get rid of the smartwebfinders garbage.. look at your reviews bombing. You'll ruin this good product. People are not stupid. Find another way to monetize.
- (2022-07-19, v:3.7.0) Dario Marturano: come eliminarlo?
voglio eliminare l'estensione , come si fa?
- (2022-01-18, v:3.6.3) SCI-Orders @ Memory Glass: Addition
Is it possible to add seconds to the email preview screen?
- (2021-10-01, v:3.6.0) Hikaru Senzaki先崎輝: Wrong 1 month date in Japanese
Wrong date for 1 mouth date. My custom format is %Y-%m-%d %H:%M '2021-10-01 10:44' BUT MUST BE '2021-11-01 10:44' This wrong from maybe 2021-09
- (2021-07-14, v:3.5.2) Tam T Le: times between 12 midnight and 1AM are incorrectly showing as 12:xx PM
I noticed that emails which came in between 12 midnight and 1AM are incorrectly showing as 12:xx PM instead of 12:xx AM
- (2021-07-13, v:3.5.2) Kerem Kayhan: Seconds in time
Adding the seconds in time format would be awsome.
- (2021-02-18, v:3.4.0) Ype Hemstra: How to configure to behave like the image presented on the overview tab?
How to configure the Gmail Show Time extension to behave like the image presented on top of the overview tab at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-show-time/jgjaapljoafhkohbnfigoekjgdfddnnn? So something like: Only time for current day, Only day, monthday and month and for current month (not today) Full date with time for older mail Regards
- (2021-01-24, v:3.4.0) Constantine Andrienko: Wrong 24 hour time
Wrong time for 24 hours clock. My custom format is %Y-%m-%d %H:%M At midnight there is '2021-01-24 12:44' BUT MUST BE '2021-01-24 00:44'
- (2020-12-02, v:3.3.12) Steve Okinow: Explain your pricing
Free does X $.99 does Y $9.99 does Z I do not understand why Google and Apple allow in-app purchases without this.
- (2020-06-04, v:3.3.11) khan ariyan shuvo: Please show this gmail
Please show this gmail k************[email protected]
- (2019-11-06, v:3.3.10) Kyle Thompson: Incorrect Date/Time
Your app incorrectly switches date / time of any email arriving between noon and 1pm to the next day between midnight and 1am. I am using 24h clock but i see others have complained about the same with 12h clock. Please fix or i will not continue the subscription. Thank you
- (2019-09-11, v:3.3.10) Becky Strabel: Incorrect Day, Date and Time from 12 PM to 1 PM
During the noon hour, the day, date, and time show up as the next day at the correct time BUT with the AM indicator instead of the PM. How can this be fixed? I have noticed it for many years like this but I am just now reaching out. Thank you in advance!
- (2019-06-27, v:3.3.10) Ben Edmonds: Still show even with Gmail's orange snooze message
The extension doesn't show the date & time on snoozed events as Gmail replaces the date & time with orange text saying when the message was snoozed. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Hc5NNud Thanks.
- (2019-04-13, v:3.3.9) Scott Crabtree: Will custom format stick past 24 hours?
With the free version, it shows the time for emails today, but when it goes back to yesterday it shows only the date. This is great for recent emails, and very helpful. If I pay for the customization, will the older emails show the time as well as the date?
- (2018-08-02, v:3.3.5) Darren Temple: AM/PM and 24H not showing correctly
If I go back to an email sent ~2 months ago, no matter how I set the format, the AM/PM is incorrect and so is the 24 hr clock. The Show time shows it 12 hrs off of the time when I look at the details via the little arrow below the sender. Here's the formats I've tried. %b-%d-%Y %I:%M %p %b-%d-%Y %H:%M
- (2018-08-02, v:3.3.5) Victor Granchelli: not working
i paid for the subscription so I could customize - choose the 'custom' option and format the date, but it does not change in the browser. Just a clock displays. Please refund purchase.
- (2018-08-02, v:3.3.5) Darren Temple: Date and Time when open Email?
How do I get the date and time when I open an email? I understand I can click on show details or show original, but to print/send that off is ugly. Is there any way to get the date and time to show up in the header area of the email vs. having to do the above?
- (2018-05-28, v:3.2.4) RAMA MURTHY PATHURI: Showing License expired
Though I paid few days back, it is showing as license expired. PL let me know the reasons
- (2018-04-10, v:3.2.2) Binod Gharabidi: Not showing 24 hour format
Enabled this format "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M" but still can't get outputs in 24 hours format.
- (2018-01-16, v:3.2.1) Owen Rescher: No AM / PM designation or 24-hour clock option
At initial installation, the time is displayed in "long" format for each email ... e.g., Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 6:15 PM. On the second day of use the time was displayed 1/15/18 at 06:15, without any reference to PM or an option to set a 24-hour clock (1/15/18 at 18:15). Would prefer AM / PM designations or a 24-hour clock option.