Shows full date/time in email listing and detail headers. Support custom date/time format.
- (2019-09-05) Hannah Julian Brown: You have to pay for it to do anything at all. The only free option is the Gmail default, at which point, why am I giving you access to my data? This is not clear at all from the Chrome store page. I would have been happy to consider paying for something if the price had been clear up front, but this is shady.
- (2019-03-29) eng.fazlul karim: at fist install i refreshed gmail and it seemed to work. withik a few days , it was only working inermittently. thaks for eng.fazlu, bangladesh, dhaka
- (2019-02-11) Greg Hodson: Expensive add on for something that should be default in Chrome. I don't like the under-handed way it is sold- there is no point whatsoever in downloading it unless you are going to pay the "In App purchase" because without it actually does nothing at all; and figuring out the price is a journey of many steps. Why not advertise it at the price it actually costs is a transparent way. Time wasters.
- (2018-06-29) Eldorel: The default function is something that google should have by default. I am very grateful to have this. However, I'm not overly please that the "purchases" page requires you to authenticate before you can see the pricing. I was considering buying the one-time upgrade to support the dev, but I don't want to auth if the price is something exorbitant for features I won't actually use.
- (2018-06-13) Frances Cherman: As of June 13, 2018, Gmail Inbox shows the time in the message list by default, so this extension is no longer needed.
- (2018-05-24) RAMA MURTHY PATHURI: It reverts to GMAIL format, always. I have to refresh again, and again. Can you pl FIX this
- (2018-05-18) RAMAMURTHY PATHURI: How to display month as text, instead of number
- (2017-12-18) Drew Wilkins: Was free and now all of the sudden I have to pay for something I have been using for months? There was no mention of that when I gave you my data. I believe this violates terms of Google Chrome store.
- (2017-07-05) Alex Hub: Works with Chrome Canary on Windows
- (2017-06-05) Kevin Bartlett: Did not work as advertised. Even with custom date/time format selected and set to %Y-%m-%d, new emails show up with dates like "5 June 2017 at 10:41". Using Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit) on OSX 10.12.5.
- (2017-04-21) Jude Johnson: Wow! As others have said - it should be there already and is exactly what I needed. Thanks!
- (2017-03-24) Noble Wong: Should be there by default!
- (2017-03-16) Pachaimuthu Palaniappan: Wow! this is what i am looking for.. thanks
- (2017-02-28) Gustavo C. Lopes: Perfectly what I needed! Use it in my work and personal Gmail accounts.
- (2017-02-21) Leandro Vinicius: Works perfectly. I've always missed this feature.
- (2017-02-14) GhostBear55: Works great.
- (2016-12-10) Anyong Sayo: Devs who made this are geniuses.. i just hope it wont conflict with any of my settings
- (2016-11-12) Colen CHIU: Works great, thanks!!!
- (2016-09-21) Joana Henrique: Awesome! Thank you!
- (2016-09-15) Gary Knebel: This works great especially for those of us with high volume emails. Like someone else said, this is exactly what I had been looking for !
- (2016-09-14) Stephan Schubert: Perfect!
- (2016-08-31) Man, I've wanted this for ages and finally thought to google it. Bam, this extension came up and it's gold. Thanks a bunch.
- (2016-08-08) Johnson Zead: Work as it's promise.
- (2016-05-26) IT Support Sofitel: good tool. thanks
- (2016-04-12) Lauri Laitinen: Doesn't show time
- (2019-11-06, v:3.3.10) Kyle Thompson: Incorrect Date/Time
Your app incorrectly switches date / time of any email arriving between noon and 1pm to the next day between midnight and 1am. I am using 24h clock but i see others have complained about the same with 12h clock. Please fix or i will not continue the subscription. Thank you
- (2019-09-11, v:3.3.10) Becky Strabel: Incorrect Day, Date and Time from 12 PM to 1 PM
During the noon hour, the day, date, and time show up as the next day at the correct time BUT with the AM indicator instead of the PM. How can this be fixed? I have noticed it for many years like this but I am just now reaching out. Thank you in advance!
- (2019-06-27, v:3.3.10) Ben Edmonds: Still show even with Gmail's orange snooze message
The extension doesn't show the date & time on snoozed events as Gmail replaces the date & time with orange text saying when the message was snoozed. Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/Hc5NNud Thanks.
- (2019-04-13, v:3.3.9) Scott Crabtree: Will custom format stick past 24 hours?
With the free version, it shows the time for emails today, but when it goes back to yesterday it shows only the date. This is great for recent emails, and very helpful. If I pay for the customization, will the older emails show the time as well as the date?
- (2018-08-02, v:3.3.5) Darren Temple: AM/PM and 24H not showing correctly
If I go back to an email sent ~2 months ago, no matter how I set the format, the AM/PM is incorrect and so is the 24 hr clock. The Show time shows it 12 hrs off of the time when I look at the details via the little arrow below the sender. Here's the formats I've tried. %b-%d-%Y %I:%M %p %b-%d-%Y %H:%M
- (2018-08-02, v:3.3.5) Victor Granchelli: not working
i paid for the subscription so I could customize - choose the 'custom' option and format the date, but it does not change in the browser. Just a clock displays. Please refund purchase.
- (2018-08-02, v:3.3.5) Darren Temple: Date and Time when open Email?
How do I get the date and time when I open an email? I understand I can click on show details or show original, but to print/send that off is ugly. Is there any way to get the date and time to show up in the header area of the email vs. having to do the above?
- (2018-05-28, v:3.2.4) RAMA MURTHY PATHURI: Showing License expired
Though I paid few days back, it is showing as license expired. PL let me know the reasons
- (2018-04-10, v:3.2.2) Binod Gharabidi: Not showing 24 hour format
Enabled this format "%Y-%m-%d %H:%M" but still can't get outputs in 24 hours format.
- (2018-01-16, v:3.2.1) Owen Rescher: No AM / PM designation or 24-hour clock option
At initial installation, the time is displayed in "long" format for each email ... e.g., Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 6:15 PM. On the second day of use the time was displayed 1/15/18 at 06:15, without any reference to PM or an option to set a 24-hour clock (1/15/18 at 18:15). Would prefer AM / PM designations or a 24-hour clock option.