Automatically add BCC/CC fields when you send emails. Allow different BCC/CC addresses per each of your Gmail accounts.
★ Features of "Auto BCC for Gmail™" extension: ✔ Integrated with Gmail UI, auto add BCC & CC email addresses based on your config. Allow different BCC & CC addresses per each of your Gmail accounts. ✔ Write mails conveniently by auto pop-out Reply/Forward to a stand-alone compose window and expand it to maximized size. ✔ Import/Export settings to set up Auto BCC quickly on both your work & home computers. ★ Example of usage: Auto BCC all emails from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" and all emails from "[email protected]" to "[email protected]" ★ AUTO BCC extension is developed and maintained by autobcc.com team - If you run into a problem, contact us at [email protected]
- (2021-03-27) Jason Mayfield: Good extension! Just make sure the email addresses you enter are in lower case only.
- (2021-03-04) Gray Kinney: Simple, effective and inexpensive!. I have it loaded on Chrome and Edge, and it is just what the doctor ordered to bcc my CRM lessannoyingcrm.com. Thanks!
- (2020-11-24) Bruce Driggers: Does what it says efficiently and reliably. Love it!
- (2020-07-24) Hwal Choe: This is my best chrome extension.
- (2020-07-23) Coordinador Soporte: Es perfecta!
- (2020-07-03) Pedro Góes: Love it so far, simple and free.
- (2020-06-29) Dmitry Astapkovich: Seems like doesn't work anymore?
- (2019-10-23) José Miguel Sánchez: THE BEST!! THANKS A LOT!
- (2019-07-30) Andrew/Drew B.: Thanks for bringing this back! This entire extension should be defaulting setting in Gmail.
- (2019-03-18) Debbie Pavlik: Love the extension so I can track emails sent out easily. Once installed, it's seamless.
- (2019-03-15) Andy Soper: Good extension
- (2019-03-13) For the most part, this works well and does what it says. You have to be patient when composing to allow the extension to work before you can start typing. It is fairly quick but annoying.
- (2019-03-09) Very Easy to use, set up may have been better explained, but that may be just me. works as advertised.
- (2019-02-19) Cheryl-lynne Van Der Brook: Great for keeping colleagues in the loop
- (2019-02-06) Robert Day: It is an awesome product! we use ZOHO and this allows us to use Gmail and have it talk to ZOHO to make sure all emails get into their client file.
- (2019-01-11) David Rose: This doesn't seem to work at all anymore. It used to, but doesn't now on Chrome Version 72.0.3626.53 (Official Build)
- (2019-01-07) 服部博愛: トラブルもなく、便利です
- (2018-12-29) Imran Shaikh: excellent App
- (2018-12-12) Musa Ceesay: amusing i love it
- (2018-11-30) Vincent Cotro: Bien mais charge des popups intempestives.
- (2018-11-15) Dr. Jose Poulose: This is very useful extension. Highly recommended.
- (2018-10-25) Angela Camos: Very helpful - helps me to see each day the tasks and concerns I've addressed throughout the day.
- (2018-10-22) GERMAN ALBERTO LOPEZ HENAO: IT DOES WHAT IT SAYS.... THE WAY THAT THINGS SHOULD BE...
- (2018-10-22) Easy to use and meets all my needs. Highly recommended if you are looking a simple, comprehensive AutoBCC solution for Gmail.
- (2018-10-13) 二木祐介: 忘れずにメールが遅れて便利です。
- (2018-10-11) Love this app as it does what it says it will do. Down one star because it is pricey. I still use the free version but for once I was willing to pay but decided against as not only is the price high it will require reoccurring pmts vs buy one time and your done.
- (2018-10-06) Ravi Sankar Kottada: I have been using for at last five years. Highly recommended. Just does the stated job.
- (2018-09-25) Alan Goldberg: I keep getting notifications to upgrade. Disgusting and very unprofessional.
- (2018-09-19) Alejandro Vázquez: Para algo muy sencillo como no olvidar enviar una copia a alguien me resulto extremadamente útil!! Muchas gracias.
- (2018-09-04) Sean Kellogg: Very helpful. Creates added efficiency to our process
- (2018-08-10) Zakaria CHRAMI: Very useful product, there is bug that makes not give 5 stars though, When selecting auto Pop Out reply the CC emails are entered twice please fix this annoying bug, other then that am really enjoying this app. Thanks!
- (2021-04-01, v:2020.7.22.0) Allison Snowden: Outlook
Hi, I have this extension installed on my Chrome browser. I send emails via Outlook which is connected to Gmail. It used to Auto BCC all my emails but has now stopped. Help?
- (2021-03-18, v:2020.7.22.0) Sampras Xavio: Blocked by Admin
auto bcc blocked byadmin , please unblock and allow
- (2020-08-12, v:2020.7.22.0) Matt Dennie: Add cc: even when the address is already included
Extension works, but I would prefer if it didn't add cc: to someone that is *already* in the to: or cc:, so that duplicates aren't sent.
- (2020-07-21, v:2020.6.26.0) Brian Bennett: Auto Pop out not working
When I used to use this extension it would auto pop out my email box. Now it does not do that and it is no auto bcc me for my emails when replying. Why is this happening? Please fix this is the best auto bcc i have found.
- (2020-01-10, v:2019.7.28.0) Nick Dale: Licence Key
I bought a licence key months ago last year and when i try to register it it doenst work. So I still get the message asking me to upgrade. My key is: bZISdac7rKFdm0GhNGjsJg==
- (2019-12-16, v:2019.7.28.0) Nicole Watson: Duplicate emails
Whenever I use bcc, it sends 2 copies. When I use cc, it sends 4 copies to my email. Please help! I unchecked, the auto bcc and auto cc for my email address and then deleted it, and it is still sending duplicate emails to me.
- (2019-09-12, v:2019.7.28.0) Laura Knickelbine: BBC extension
Hi, Everytime I send an email with a BBC, I get a huge, long mess of characters below my original email from "Mail Delivery System". Any idea how I can make this go away?
- (2019-02-27, v:2017.1.20.1) senhor do bonfim: i forgot my license key
could u just resend the license key to me?
- (2019-02-25, v:2017.1.20.1) Alvin Carlos: autobcc not working
My autobcc is no longer working. It initially stopped working a week ago, saying I needed to upgrade. Afterwards, I upgraded to Premium & paid the necessary fee, but it's still not automatically creating bcc emails as it used to. Can you help fix this for me? Thanks. PS It seems to be working when I reply to an email. But when I compose an email, the bcc email address appears, but then immediately disappears. Alvin Carlos
- (2018-11-20, v:2017.1.20.1) how to check my e mails
- (2018-09-11, v:2017.1.20.1) Auto BBC Not communicating to Salesforce
I have the extension installed in the latest version of Chrome, I have my "From" and "Bcc" fields filled out, and the "Enable Auto Bcc Emails" is checked but the extension is not communicating to Salesforce when I send emails from Gmail. Any ideas to fix this so when I send emails via Gmail, Salesforce will pick up and log the email in the accounts history? Thank you
- (2018-08-21, v:2017.1.20.1) Natan Abramov: Please add support for "to" field
Not only cc/bcc but also to
- (2018-08-10, v:2017.1.20.1) Zakaria CHRAMI: CC emails entered twice
When selecting auto Pop Out reply the CC emails are entered twice please fix this annoying bug, other then that I didn't find any major issues.
- (2018-07-28, v:2017.1.20.1) Sally Sperry: Does not work consistantly
I need and want BCC for my GMail. However, this program works sometimes and does sometimes. Seems to be about 75% of the time when I right an email or reply to an email, auto BCC does not work.
- (2018-07-23, v:2017.1.20.1) uninstall program
how do i uninstall?
- (2018-07-13, v:2017.1.20.1) Ken Burkhalter: Key Disabled Inappropriately
Despite the fact I am on the same computer I install AutoBcc on, my Key no longerworks (count exceed error). I have had to re-enter the key multiple times due to Chrome updates, Windows updates?, foo-foo dust in the air? (key just seemed to go away for no reason at all). Long story short... my Key should NOT be disabled and I want the service I paid for. If you want to limit people abusing their key then check for different computers used (every computer has a readable unique processor serial #)NOT for the number of times the Key is used on the AME computer!!! How do I get my Key back?